I need help, guys

I need help, guys.
>I met a girl in the city about a month ago.
>We got a long well, and hung out for several hours.
>She gave me her number, and said to text her.
>I texted her the next day.
>She replied 4 days later
>We kept texting, but she would take 1-3 days to reply to each of my messages.
>Since she was taking so long to reply, I just assumed that she wasn't really interested.
>I decide to move on, and stopped replying to her texts.
>One week from the day I stopped texting her, she sends me a text saying "Hey. Tell me when you're free so we can hang out."
>I told her the days that I am available.
>She hasn't replied, though it has been 24 hours.
>What do I do? Should I call her?

No, just wait.

why would you tell her the days you are free user, that was a bad idea.

now dont call her, wait a few days, and then try to set up a meeting and be specific about it, place, time and all that.

if she says she is busy but suggest an alternative time/place, you are ok, if she just says she cant and doesnt offer an alternative than move on.

To avoid seeming needy?

I don't understand what the big deal is. She asked when I was free, so I told her the days. I was hoping that she would respond with the days that she is free, so we can work it out from there.
What am I missing?

depends on the girl i guess.
I just experienced some bullshit with a girl at work that apparently wants to be treated badly. I basically ignored her all the time except for the bit work related. the more i ignored her, the more she was interested in me and wanted to hang out all the time. I eventually spent a lot of time with her and got along but in the moment i stopped ignoring her and started caring and being a bit of proactive, she immediately lost her attraction on me and that's it. Only assholes allowed. What the fuck.

man, man up. if you're really into her, tell her you want to see her and ask her why she is taking so long to reply. I'm tired of these mind tricks, you aren't a teenager

You're not children. Why do you have to play games?

This

unless you like playing games, with which there is nothing wrong, but don't come here and tell us it sucks because it's your doing. good luck

Yeah man, I hate the games. I think you're right.

For an answer.
You're too hung up on the meta.
Live your damn life like you have a life to live and maybe she'll get around to sucking your dick or whatever.

you go

Most girls let you wait for a reply. If she is doing it constant its an sign she is unmature and probably just wants fuck or attention. Pay her less attention and only attention for good behavior. Maybe Just mirror her and always double the time she needs top reply.

She's got a boyfriend. She's lining you up.

How do you know?

She replies when she's able, when she's not in company. She asked to meet up but then failed to follow through, probably made up with her boyfriend. Look on the bright side, she is obviously thinking about leaving him.

Ugh. If that turns out to be true, I will no longer be interested.

DON'T DO THIS NOW, but when you actually hang out again.
But when you meet up, ask her why it takes her so long to reply, not instantly obviously. Wait like an hour or so before bringing it up.

You won't know until you actually meet. Keep texting user you never know it might work out. She obviously has an interest in you.

Thanks guys.
I will keep all of this in mind.

Wisdom.
/thread