Had to put my cat to rest today, feels bad man

Had to put my cat to rest today, feels bad man.

>caturday thread because I want to feel like shit while looking at cute cats

sorry for your loss user, my cat just turned 17 this year and i know the inevitable conclusion for all us organic life forms is rapidly approaching .. death is a real pain in the ass, at least for the living. ha.

dumping my cat folder for ya Sup Forumsro, hope it helps

Molly was 22 when her body gave out. It was a bad day. This is CeeCee, who just turned 11.

by by cat

Remember when my cat died, AQ had just opened up in wow and neighbor ran over the cat with his car.

Thanks Sup Forumsro, you're a gentleman and a scholar.

adorable cat user :-)

- the fag dumping his folder()

Grey cats with white widow's peak are the best, mines even special cause she got faint rings on her tail.

this is CeeCee's brother Mel.

i do what i can user, i'm in a particular kind of feels mood this morning myself and being fond of cats i always feel driven to help when a fellow user loses one they hold near their heart, as is your case here.

cheers on the compliments, hope you have a great day.

Sup Forums can help name my new kitteh? it's a girl

last of my contribution OP, hope these brought some smiles to ya. i'll stick around for a bit while i smoke this bowl - if you'd like to chat i'll be here

Ms. Bigglesworth

she's fucking adorable user, my suggestions for potential names :

>patches (personal favorite name of mine)
>picasso [winkyface.jpg]
>fluffy (cause you have to always throw in the default 'fluffy')

ha.

I wonder how old m00t's cat is now?

Thanks a bunch user, it helped. I'm gonna have to go down to the vets soon and settle the bills, so the thread will probably be gone by the time I get back.

You guys made my day a litle more bearable.

Caturday threads never die. If this one is gone, there will be another, all day.

glad to help, truly. your little buddy is at peace now, take solace in that small consolation prize as it were - in death there is peace, at least in my opinion.

from one human to another, love ya Sup Forumsro.

dubs of truth are dubs of truth

good choices, anons.

found her while out hiking. she was behind a log off the trail and some asshat had likely dumper her there. crawled right up my pants leg when I came by her, so I had to adopt her.

Sorry to hear that Sup Forumsro

Rest easy knowing you gave it lots of love and good life. Plus, when you are ready, there are always kittys out there that need a good home.

My gf found this little one alone covered in what smelt like piss and who knows what else at an industrial area where she works last fall. We took her in and clean her up. She was full of fleas and the vet said they never saw a cat with so much worms and now she is pest free, clean, well feed and loved. Feels good man, youll feel better, it just takes time.

I had to put my 20 year old tabby down a few years back. He was a diabetic for about 15 of those years. I had to shoot him up twice a day but I never minded it at all. He was my constant companion. When he died I cried like a 13 year old girl for an entire day.

Sorry op

unboxing the new kitteh

i'd have done the exact same thing lol, i never seek to have cats as pets but if i happen upon one that seems helpless and it shows interest in being taken care of .. well that's all she wrote for me 99.9% of the time haha

good look on ya to offer her a chance at life user, really good look.

shit like this warms my heart user, bless you and your GF for being quality human beings with compassion for other living creatures.

Sorry to hear OP, I don't have cats but I do have dogs and I lost all three of the ones I had since I was in high school last year. The pain is unreal

The best thing you can do is adopt one from a shelter, give them the attention and love that our would've given your first cat. A pet will always make life better

This is gonna be me. Fuck. I had always been a dog person and thaen about 10 years ago I found this little cat outside my apartment. Long story short she's laying on my lap right now.

I am not looking forward to that shit at all.

Girl Cat

death is a chore no matter what pet of choice one may own if you ask me, to lose something that you invest in and invests in you mutually is never easy - cat, dog, snake, rabbit .. i think death hits us humans all the same; Hard. your advice is very sound, i firmly believe in repeating the process if pet ownership sincerely brings you joy.

A friend said to me once; If you want to have pets you need to be able to deal with losing a family member every 10 years.

Still worth it, if you ask me but hurts none the less.

What'd you name your kitten?

10/10
would adopt both

existence sure is tedious eh? ha. :-) your friend is definitely right, as are you.

i think companionship is always worth it, especially if its cathartic to provide care for a creature that may have very well ended up leading a very unfortunate existence if not for your intervention. did that make me sound egotistical? good, i am. ha.

weed and feels man .. the rambles are real. fuck it though, i'm enjoying myself.

> too much truth in one post

Every word of that is accurate. Hurts like fuck, but worth it. Shit.

Amazon has them with free shipping.

too much weed is too much

Getthelube.com

wise user is wise, cats could learn a bit!

saved. laughed a fair bit too due to the accuracy of this meme

When you are ready, you should adapt an older cat from shelter. Kittens always get adapted, it tends to take longer for older cats to get adapted. If we didnt find this little kitty, thats what I would have done. Its what my parents always did and I always felt the logic was sound

HEY user ALL CAPS GUY HERE JUST HAD TO JUMP IN AND SAY BUDDY I AM SORRY ABOUT YOUR LOSS OF YOUR CAT, Sup ForumsRO THAT SUCKS, I HOPE YOU ARE DOING OK. JUST KNOW THAT YOU ARE LOVED AND DON'T FORGET THAT YOU WERE BORN WITH 225,000 TONS OF KICKASS BUILT RIGHT IN, SO AS YOU ARE GRIEVING YOUR LITTLE BUDDY, PREPARE YOURSELF, FOR VERY SOON YOU'LL HAVE TO GET BACK OUT THERE AND KICK ASS - YOU WERE BORN FOR ASSKICKING, AND YOU CAN DO IT! IN THE MEANTIME Sup ForumsRO, HAVE ANOTHER BEER/SMOKE/WHATEVER, TAKE A DEEP BREATH, ACCEPT A BROHUG, AND KEEP ON KEEPIN' ON.

it's always good to adapt an older cat, kittens dont adapt well at all

dah file names...Geena, kek

Hope this shit ain't flipped to it's side

Not op here. But just wanted to say I like you.

mfw when i just realized i typed adapted not adopted...this is why you dont pack kief bowls at 9am anons.

Awwwwww ..... cute
What did you name her?

holy fucking shit. this is amazing, bless you ALL CAPS GUY - bless you.

take a load of this guy

haha, happens to the best of us amigo - i knew what ya meant :D

i actually have a habit of going to my local shelter and asking explicitly if there are any cats that are being considered for 'sleepy time' (sad reality but space is finite y'know) and if there are i'll adopt them to (quite literally) save their life. if for only another few years of natural living .. death should be a surprise if you ask me, the fact that it's inevitable sucks enough!

>dat posture though

Noozle

Also, sorry user. :( I've said goodbye to six cats so far and the seventh is now 18 years old. pic also related, rolly c@.

>take a load of this guy
It's "get a load" you dingus.

cheers anons, i've got to set about my day at this point. hope you all have a fantastic weekend.

much love from the fag that dumped his folder at the start of this thread

yeah, his name is zippo and he is totally chilled

i got him along with another cat, because the previous owner had to go to prison.

You seem stressed. Take a load off.

i knew there was something wrong.

sorry, stoned and from germany

Take it sleazy yo

he is big but i don't feed him too much
heavy bones

the other one is named Mickey

Just took a huge load. Thanks.

You post deserves some cat

Cat in a Hat.

But seriously, is there anything better than cats with hats?

The cats got a better understand of American politics than some Americans.