I'm about to watch The Wire for the first time

What am i in for?

Bodie dies

we wuz

pohlices and niggers

Blatant racial stereotypes disguised as content: the series

you are stupid

HE A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN IT'S THE SYSTEM THAT IS EVUL

Tediousness. A lot of trying too hard in the writers department. Occasional something that doesn't suck. And the most annoying intro ever.

Do yourself a favor, watch the Sopranos or the Shield.

Boredom

slow as fuck

i'm convinced season 2 was literally torture. i sat through because of peer pressure and it was lame as fuck

big azz tittayz in s2e04

The plural of pussy

This the wire is shit meme is the stupidest turd Sup Forums managed to squeeze out this year.

season 2 is literally the best season are you too stupid to understand it or what

mcnolty, jerry and Simpson rape a girl then get killed for it

>useless characters
>everything you like from s1 is replaced with literal shit

muh blue collar workers. muh arthouse sensibilities

kys

eat my overgrown ass

In case you hasn't already realised from all these contrarian posters, you're in for the best series there is.

Season 2 based as fuck. Real characters. Real problems. Working class criminals trying to secure other peoples jobs.
Every other season Muh corner nigga. You think it iz one way but it izznt! No real plot or motivation. Other than niggers being niggers for the sake of being niggers.

You smell if you think daredevil is overrated

just finished season 3. should i drop it?
i only really liked season 2.

Season 4 the best one

literally nogs nogging: the show

watch the first season

the rest are literally just rehashes of the first season. i couldn't believe how highly rated the show is. i haven't watched the show in almost a decade, but iirc this is show it went:

>season 2: Season 1 but with boatyard
>season 3: continuing season 1, but very similar
>season 4: continues season 3, but focus on highschoolers becoming criminals
>season 5: the kids in season 4 are now the same characters in season 1. there's a new cop who is like the cop from season 1. it's a circle, poverty and drugs will follow underprivileged neighborhoods forever
BRAVO

It gets way worse.

the greatest show ever

It is very thematically simplistic and repetitive. And overt. Beats the viewer over the head constantly. Which is one reason The Sopranos is a couple leagues better.

It's rated highly though because most TV's just superficial shit, and at least The Wire tries to illustrate something more than entertainment, albeit flawed in the way we're noting. It's babby's first subtext: the show.

The fact that you can't go five seconds without mentioning the Sopranos, makes me think I should dismiss your opinions out of hand. I understand that you idolize a show about a fat Italian man breathing heavily into the camera and whining about his family in therapy for an hour, but the constant need to shill for it in threads that are completely unrelated makes it seem like an obsession.

Maybe if the Sopranos was actually a decent show, it would have its own threads?

White Cucks Love Black Men:The Show

ahahah. this salt.

stereotypes exist for a reason

they are supported by millions of cases

Niggas, police, niggas, police, politicians, niggas, police, police, niggas, politicians, niggas, niggas, journalists, niggas, politicians, police, niggas, journalists, niggas, police

>What am i in for?
For old time, when police did not shoot on sight and wiretaping needed some law backup. Pre 9/11 shit.

>Pre 9/11 shit.

The Wire started in 2003 you retard

>not renaming your files

my autism isn't high enough for that

each season is kind of like a novel. expect slow pacing.

How does your hair look?

you're a dick. that's the best death.

you will finally know where the fuck wallace is.

Niggers and nigger culture, I stoped after the first episode.

Don't except to enjoy the first season until the last few episodes OP.

/thread

>Tediousness.

Tedium my man, also 'no'

it's a great show unless you have shitty taste