Your orange president sucks baby cock

Your orange president sucks baby cock.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c
youtube.com/watch?v=_ZDaUhSqAes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>your president

People are still doing this not my president bullshit? Thats not how that works.

REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND YOU WILL HAVE A GIRLFRIEND BY TOMORROW

HAHAH CLINTON LOST! CRY FAGGOT

>assuming everyone is from the USA
but yes, conservatives did it for 8 years, so, sure, I'll say it: not my president.

Hell, not anyone's president. He's a fucking joke.

Nope, she won. But Trump got to be president because of the retarded system.

DUBS

>sucks baby cock
No, that's rather what the loser with the cunt between her legs does.

I agree. This denial phrase has gone on quite a while. I'm sure they'll get over it eventually.

You never had a problem with the EC before Trump. Just an excuse to help with your failed Democratic party.

if you cry hard enough on a chinese calligraphy message board maybe reality will change itself for you

The not my president shit has been going on since at least Bill Clinton if not before. It will never end.

Everyone is an American at heart

it's the same reason everytime there's a "fappening", people still say "post leaks" as if there's just an endless archive available with people to share and even if days go by and no new pics come up, they still ask for leaks.

or people who go on user-ib and just spam an empty thread with bump, hoping someone will hand feed them.

it's brainless entitlement.

Here's a fun fact:

If you are an American citizen, Trump is literally your president.

Everybody got mad over conservatives for saying it. Now that Trump is president, it became kind of a "ok thing" to say.
Really makes you think.

>You never had a problem with the EC before Trump
Lol, forgot Bush 2000?
Aside from that, everyone knows it's a retarded old fashioned unfair system.

I voted for the cunt. So this bullshit is not my fault. Granted it would have been a different type of bullshit.

I suppose there will always be a nay-sayer. I don't think I used that word right.

Matter of fact, people even said "Not my King" back in the day.

Like the retarded old fashioned constitution, right?
Actually, most European countries did indeed perform heavy changes upon their constitutions each within the last 200 years. Why shouldn't the USA do the same?

nice quads my guy

Because fuck you, thats why.

its not that its OK, its just hypocritical of conservatives to do it first, think it permissible, then chastise others for behaving similarly.

true. love my country. but "your president" could simply mean that OP literally is not an american citizen, not that he or she is invoking the not my president faggotry.

clever. is that where u go to pray for ur kawaii trap waifu?

So do jews, what you wanne do about it?

No

I'm a conservative myself and I never said anything about Obama not being my president. When the republicans lost the presidential elections in the last 8 years, I was just like "Awww. Damn. That's a pity!", not more. But Liberals literally cry and shout and insult all around and everybody's like "Hell yea, fuck the drumpf!". It's like everyone happily promotes crying now over losing an election.

Dumb

Key wills it

Noone said he was good. They both do but he is the better choice compared to clinton. Most people who are for clinton or these euros who say trump is bad, cant even give one valid reason why clinton is better or why you would vote for her.

well, for one, our country is 238 years old. we have only undergone 1 civil war in that time, which resulted in the restoration of power to the same government that controlled prior. so, no, we dont have like 30 different constitutions, like france.

but we have amended it 27 times. and we had the benefit of studying all the existing governments at the time of the founding, so we incorporated a lot of ideas which other countries added later. and a lot of new ideas which influenced other countries

dont know why we are so stuck on the EC

No one's crying. He's an abomination, Sup Forumsro. That's why they're upset. Also just yesterday I saw a nobama bumper sticker. You guys were just as pissed, but for no rational goddamn reason. Honestly, my best guess is because he was black. There's no other reasonable conclusion.

maybe YOU never said anything like "not my president", but that's all i heard from other conservitards for the last 8 years about Obama.

What did you think of Mitch McConnell? That toxic motherfucker said the number one priority of the GOP was to ensure Obama is a one-term president. Fucker doesn't give a shit about America or working across the aisle.

just check 'em Sup Forumsitches

MFW America's electoral college is fucked but the country remained politically stable since civil war but Germany fucks up Europe for the 3rd time and they have a decent constitution

well im glad you werent one of "those people." but the fact that you didnt say it is anecdotal; it doesnt change the fact that lots of conservatives did.

and they did a lot more than say obama wasnt their president; they said he was muslim, a kenyan, a monkey, a communist, etc. really racist fucked up shit. and not remotely true.

but the real issue is that criticism of president Trump is not made-up crazy talk. its grounded in reality and concerns statements he actually made and promises he is breaking.

hypocrisy is only hypocrisy when the behavior is like for like. i dont give up my right to complain if i criticize someone for complaining when it isnt warranted. i realize thats largely a matter of perspective and opinion, which is why theres a debate to be had. i dont really pay any mind to the whole "crying liberals" thing. it just seems to be something conservatives like to say rather than actually debating with someone they disagree with.

clinton is a piece of shit but she isnt a misogynist, she wouldnt have fucked our healthcare even further, she wouldnt have defunded the epa, and she wouldnt have set up a hatemongering homophobe as vp. are those not valid reasons?

>No one's crying.
youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c

Well, yeah, some people cried. I didn't tho. This shithead will also be gone. Hopefully in 4 years or less. Morons being morons tho, they could actually elect this conspiracy believing idiot again. It'll be entertaining I guess.

The beauty of our world today is that everything is entertaining since we have memes to make fun out of it.

Neither is trump and she was 100 percent for obama care. The way i see it, they are both shit but it was kind of a freakshow to begin with but the clintons cant be trusted at all.

I've got to wonder if these Trump people start feeling the pain of his policies, will they actually bail on him & not vote for him again or will their feelings of team allegiance keep them voting against their own self interests? It's puzzling to me that people do that. If someone I voted for had policies that hurt me & the entire country, I'd dump them. I don't get it.

COME TO ME BABE

i love checking trump's twitter, everytime i'm like "this is so american"

Can someone explain how before the election there was a lot of people who though trump was a moron and that hillary was a criminal (particular those who are part of the 'alt-right' (ie Sup Forums)

But now it seems those same people that thought he would be a disaster are no on his side

ok

obviously i cant generalize, but when i think of the conservatives i know personally.... i could see them doubling down. very prideful people, very stubborn, and would never vote dem even if it killed them.

Hillary wanted to defend and expand the Affordable Care Act, which is better than the shitshow Trump is planning, giving power back to the insurance companies. i fully support a single payer system. that will never happen under Trump. but good job only addressing 1 or 2 of the things i mentioned, and making a circular argument re: obama care

they didnt have another viable candidate, and he tapped into their latent racism and bigotry, so they threw themselves behind him even though hes obviously an idiot

Why is he allowed to use twitter? I mean, it seems he only embarrasses himself (and therefore america).

I know it appeals to those who voted for him because 'he speaks openly' which is just code for 'I wish I could talk like a moron 24/7'

>725968778
Trump supporters, what do you think of the wall? Do you want him to build it/think it should be built?

Yeah, let's hope the funny man doesn't crash the bus & kill us all.

>very prideful people
Too true. We need to give these people the opportunity to turn on Trump without losing face. I see a lot of people shaming the voters for voting for him. That kind of shit is going to cause them to stick to their guns.

>everything is entertaining
i feel more drained than entertained. none of this is within my power to change.

for instance, how do you explain systematic deceit to diehard conservatives who cling to trickle-down economics as gospel? that the one-percenters don't give a flying fuck about the basic necessities of their fellow countrymen? that liberals abandon their principles as soon as they come across a little money?

Do you not understand how voting works?

I'll break it down for you;
Prior to the election, you made an agreement that in exchange for a small bit of political authority (in the form of a vote) that you would unequivocally accept the results of the election. By voting, you have endorsed the system by which Trump was elected, thereby endorsing Trump.

This is why the government has an invested interest in getting people to vote; because voting comes with implied consent. Anyone can get power even from a low voting turn out, but low voting turn out means that people are no longer endorsing the system.

If he's not your president, then don't vote for the system that elected him. That's the only thing that will actually get the message across.

>I participated and encouraged a form of government that elected Trump
>Somehow, this is not my fault

I think the issue is that liberals are a lot less willing to criticize a liberal president for the same things they are criticizing Trump for, and Tories are a lot less willing to criticize a tory president for the same things they critisiced Obama for.

Honestly, I think the losers are always funny to watch, and it's never been funnier. Just look at "He Will not Divide Us". Liberals are getting on their knees and screeching to fight Donald whilst the tories burnt effigies of Obama to fight him. Both sides are fucking retarded and makes me somewhat glad I'm not American, though it is a beautiful country. Shame about the people.

>Why is he allowed to use twitter?
better question is why does he twitter at all? good or bad, it feeds his ego. this billionaire d-bag is the consummate narcissist.

Best question is why re you paying attention to twitter at all?

Everything about it is fucking awful.

Just like she "won" against Obama in the 08 Demo primaries.

The EC exists for the very reason why Trump won. Otherwise California, New York and Florida would decide every election. Our fore fathers saw this and put the EC in place to prevent it. Men from 200 years ago are smarter than you. Get over it already.

there was ground to be made with Bernie
they respect him as an honest intelligent man
just gotta get them past the "hrmagerd communism" stuff

By admitting you don't know everything. You aren't some higher teacher bestowing advice on plebians, you are just another chump who thinks he knows better. Don't try and explain, don't order them about, have a conversation and ask them why they think it works.

That's going to be exceedingly difficult, if possible at all.

Remember the blind support for Bush and Cheney. Everyone sees the Iraqi was as a terrible mistake in retrospect, but at the time, if you brought up any concerns, you were branded a terrorist-sympathizing, unpatriotic American. That shit didn't change until they were out of office.

fat
ugly
incendiary
uncooperative
shit hair
embarrassing
uneducated
liar
mean spirited
trashy
incompetent
obnoxious
rude
narcissistic

you alt right faggots just need to admit you made a mistake and got successfully duped by russian propaganda shills. it's ok, we knew you were dumb before, no one will look down on you for having the balls to snap out of it.

Damn! The left really showed Trump whos the boss.

>americans have no culture

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZDaUhSqAes

you sound like an aspie mother fucker

i understand our political system. i'm not so dense as to not understand social contract theory and representative democracies. please.

your response was facetious and proselytizing. i know how voting works. of course he is legally every american citizen's president. saying that he is "not my president" doesn't mean that i literally dont think he is such. it is a rejection of his authority, a protest, in light of his many negative qualities. thats what its always meant.

by either not grasping the figurative use of language or pretending to not understand it, and then proceeding with your little semantic diatribe, you accomplished nothing but revealing your inability to process social interactions.

You leftists are a bunch of pussies destroying private property and assaulting people who disagree with you. Americans are sick of your antics and if you keep it up you're going to guarantee the re-election of Trump.

>By admitting you don't know everything.
see, that's the problem. in circumstances described by that user, he does know more. the populace clings to ignorance and fear.

Was Obama a Muslim? NO. Did he take the guns away? NO. It's all fucking bullshit and theater. There was no reason to get all worked up about a guy who wanted to try his best to help America, and all I heard was nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger.

>by voting you endorsed trump

The best part of being American is other Americans. The worst part of being American is also other Americans.

We are an interesting, unique country. Unfortunately, we are largely controlled by corporations and bigoted shits that want to tell everyone else how to live their lives. I don't know why everyone cares so goddamn much.

But you have to admit that its not quite equal, what liberals and conservatives do in response to a loss. We decried his not releasing tax returns, undue influence, business interests, misogyny, intelligence, etc. Conservatives called Obama a Muslim Communist Kenyan monkey and burnt effigies. We mooned Trump Tower and organized protest marches. I mean, come on man.

Can someone explain who voted for trump?

Was it just stupid people? I mean, he had no legitimate points. He essentially just said 'more jobs' over and over again.

>Obama was a saint.
This is what that guy means, this is partisanship.
The black man was neither a saint nor the anti christ, but if asked to either side thats all there was to him.

lol also, jazz

I didn't vote for Trump in 2016 (Johnson) but after seeing him do exactly what he was elected to do and how much honesty makes liberals regress to infancy he's very likely to get my vote, depending on what happens with the last few promises left to keep already.. Obamacare and DACA

rather get my vote in 2020..

you faggots go ahead and keep crying about Russians

>by either not grasping the figurative use of language or pretending to not understand it
>"""figurative"""
Nigger, people have been literally rioting and committing assault saying the same shit that you have.

Why on earth would I take your statement as anything but literal in light of that? Why should I go through the effort of making the distinction between your bland rhetoric and the insane rantings of criminals, when all you're doing is fueling the divisions?

The answer is; I don't and I won't. I'm going to take your statement at face value because that's how it deserves to be taken.

It's almost as if not everyone who posts on Sup Forums is from America, retard.

so fair and tolerant of you

When did OP specifically state he is or isn't?

Maybe think before you post some stupid ass shit from now on?

again???

haha this faggot

>people act like this
and this is why you lose

Fucking kek. When conservatives did the whole not my president bullshit, no one gave a fuck. Now that libshits are doing it, all of a sudden conservatives get all serious. Both sides are absolute fucking cancer.

There is a MASSIVE difference between what conservatives did and what liberals are currently doing.

>pissing people off and being autistic fucktards
>lightning speed and energy to burn
>making the world a better place in any way
>pure apathy
fuck off you worthless cunts