N I N E G A G

WHAT

WElcome to KEKISTAN

Thread sucks

Not a fast moving rekt thread Yeah

Here

yall are half the reason this board is shit

oh noes, user isnt angry, just disappointed

Is that a white kid being beheaded by a black dude?

What happened here?

Poltergeist

Hahaha that one bitch who knocked herself out on the pole

What is that?

Nerve gas attack

It's a cruise ship listing badly, up to 30 degrees it seems.

Due to poltergeist

Kia Soul Reaper

Purposely crashed into them

stfu

The vehicle lost control. Do you see the angle of the vehicle? It has lost traction on the back tires and it swung it sideways. It was sliding. I'm not sure they could have hit anything on purpose by that time the vehicle was sideways.

It was still that vehicle's driver's fault because they were going too fast around that wet curve, but I don't think it was intentional.

I was in that car, totally on purpose

sleep tight catur

Finish Him!

Shit man, I never noticed that before. You're right. That explains why he can't even cut off a kids head, but it makes sense now he's a nigger. Bet he's too dumb to sharpen his knife.

That one person sleeping had no idea what was about to hit. I'd think I would want that for me. Just take me O merciful god.

ARRR the seas be rough today capn!

Welcome to Bradford!

It's always women that are on the floor or don't know what to do when this shit happens.

It looked to me like they all survived. At least the immediate impact. At least 3 of them were very badly injured from the look of it, though. The person sleeping, I think you see her scrambling out from under the front of the truck as the video ends.

That fat guy with the striped shirt is on the floor sliding back and forth by the end.

Trying to eat the scraps that fell on the floor

I think its a worm coming out of a sausage

All oof them died