Is it safe to suck a girls clit/pussy the first night...

Is it safe to suck a girls clit/pussy the first night? I spent half night playing with one yesterday and I cant help feeling worried. It smelled and felt like honey

She says yes

You should be really worried.

I mean, who knows what diseases and fungal infections lie and wait between those lips.

Not a thing fam

I though of tearing apart a condom and using that for licking over, but that would look so strange and I dont really think she'd like it

You're good to go, if she's clean. Who the fuck knows?

Nice

Can't even get STD unless sucking sharp things is a regular activity for you

nice to know, I was afraid as I had a little injure in my mouth and I was worried

>smelled and felt like honey

That's probably a good thing. Bretty normal. would worry if she smelled bad or fishy.

First night or tenth, if she has something it prob don't matter waiting

>It smelled and felt like honey

right!?

op if i was fiddling some girls clit and it smelled like honey i would be down there going to town

most pussy tastes like salty milk and coins

op was cucked by the honeycomb cereal monster.

>the first night?
Think about the second night for just pussy licking, r u a fag?

fafafafafaggot. 99% or pussies r cleaner than ur fucking fingers

op, did you hear a loud buzzing sound when you went down on her?

It only smells like coins if she just had her period / has her period or if she's having her period lol

You got drunk and fingered a beehive. Be glad colony collapse is real or you'd have bee stings all over your face and would be asking about herpes.

my last gir's pussy smelled like armpit even after one of her girly baths where the hole is soaked... strange bitch

Get some anti-perspirant in that pussy boy

>99% or pussies r cleaner than ur fucking fingers
>cleaner than ur fucking fingers
>99%
>...

>...

kys