/baneposting squad/ general

It's almost out guys, are you ready for the primo-capekino?

New trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=Hw__B24L-70

Old trailers:
youtube.com/watch?v=b6La09p6_eg
youtube.com/watch?v=YlqGvf4dYNY
youtube.com/watch?v=iHlI3AKWRwE

He can't keep getting away with it!

It's already getting press coverage.

10/10
EBIN

Does someone have the screencap of the site that used that picture recently?

KINO

still prefer the last one though

The new one is fucking shit.

>the fan reviewers who didn't get nda are all saying the only negatives are the equips feel forced and margot is overacting the shit out of harley

mm

>that new trailer

This is why Sup Forums is LITERALLY best board and the meme masters of the universe

>overacting the shit out of harley
So she's playing Harley well then

Why would they release it america only on 5th?

Quips almost always feel forced though. That's what happens when you turn your movies into
M E M E
A
C
H
I
N
E
S

i'm not watching a single trailer, don't wanna get the entire movie spoiled again by dc stupidity

There are no survivors.

What makes you think edited trailers spoil anything

Only trailer that really hints at anything is the comicon one they just released, they haven't done a shit job like bvs did where they literally had snippets from every scene in the movie in the trailers then with the final trailer had 80% of batmans only solo fight with hired goons

noun
a person or thing that ruins or spoils:
Gambling was the bane of his existence.
a deadly poison (often used in combination, as in the names of poisonous plants):
wolfsbane; henbane.
death; destruction; ruin.
Obsolete. that which causes death or destroys life:
entrapped and drowned beneath the watery bane

more cunnys/dont hug me im scared/tarkovsky
on the next one please!

That was a big trailer.

>www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHlI3AKWRwE

My sides.

>margot is overacting the shit out of harley
So, she is doing a good job?

DC is quipkino

kill yourself Reddit

edited or not i'm not taking a chance

you'll be fine

the thing is literally just memes

the original trailer is just a conduit for memes, it's unrecognisable

KEK

Just saw this memekino. It was a 10/10, i'd put it above Problem Child. AMA.

Does Katana have his back?

I wouldn't advise getting killed by her

Has DC started the fire?

my favorite part was DOOOOOOOOOR

In how many sword strokes can she ccccccccccccccccccccccccccut you?

Yes, the fire rises.
I want to cum in her back.
One.

that fucking Celery Man on the tiny monitor

this is wonderful

The true birth of the CIAnematic universe.

THIS IS CIA, HE GOT MUH BACK

Yes, brother, and the fire rises!

How many characters survived the crash?

Great job, I am proud of you.

If I take that mask off, will she die?

It would be extremely painful.

Quality. With this and the Star Wars video from last year (what other edited bane trailers are there?), we are truly reaching a golden age of baneposting.

Holy shit this is good.

>Suicide Squad will become the next chapter in the great Meme Saga

15 minute sequence of the SS members except Harley and Deadshot being captured and tried

Batman has 3 scenes - attempting to capture Joker, talking down Deadshot, and talking to Waller in her office before disappearing. Is mentioned in a news broadcast later, as is Victor Stone. Flash cameo involves saving innocents from an electrical storm thing as a result of the Enchantress, although he's only briefly seen. Superman mentioned often, passing mentions to Jim Gordon, Jason Todd (not by name) and Lex

Joker "corrects" Harley, once at the start of their arc where he slaps her for explaining a joke, makes up with her, then tries to do the same thing later but Deadshot beats the shit out of him in a really satisfying scene. Harley starts to fall for Deadshot after this

The Squad is deployed because the Enchantress's heart, which is sentient or some shit, is summoning monsters. Wallers plan is to capture the heart and use it to control Enchantress in order to have complete power for her black ops. She tries to use the heart but ends up unleashing Enchantress, fucking shit upSlipknot tries to leave but is made an example of. The "bomb" is actually a huge magnetic pulse that fries part of their brains

Harley and Deadshot kill the heart, causing Enchantress to become catatonic and the monsters to disappear. The last scene in the film is of the girl in a padded cell, strapped down, shown to still be possessed.

Other areas of note

Katana and Boomerang bond over a love of anime

Batman is only voiced by Affleck, he doesn't look right in the scene where he puts the rebreather on and they never show his face clearly

Waller has no fear of Batman, and wants the Squad to be capable of taking him down if needed

It's not as quipy as you might think, unless sarcastic comments from Deadshot and Harley in general are quipy

Joker is meh

What you guys wanna know?

So the CIAnematic 4Universe is:

Man of Alimony
Bane v CIA: Dawn of JUST
Baneposting squad

Tell me about El Diablo?

oval i miss you, please come home

>Katana and Boomerang bond over a love of anime

Sounds cringe inducingly awful.

HAHAHAHAH

this board is too dank man.

>Katana and Boomerang bond over a love of anime

No she's overracting it, wich means it's not good.