What are you going to do about it , white boy? This is what is going to happen to all white people...

What are you going to do about it , white boy? This is what is going to happen to all white people. This is payback for slavery. White lives don't matter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fyp43hXL1Ss
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

but that's a mexican

now shut up before I get my gang on you

Nigger, that kid is Mexican. Git fucking good you Mongoloid.

In the US

That was a teenage Mexican kid a victim of the Mexican cartel now go commit a crime and get fucked in jail you stupid nigger

Just to add to your input user; He was also a hostage that the father had refused to pay the ransom to.

If you think that it's ok just because it's a Mexican and not a precious whitey, then that speaks very poorly of the character of white people

at least i have 99.99% of not being shot by a cop for being a nignog & i know who my father is ;)

learn your fucking place
>pic very related

Fuck everyone except whites and arabs

And then he didn't understand how cultures form and why they are different. And then he didn't want to try and understand their differing cultures and instead just judge them based on what white people do: invalidate other people's problems based on their biased opinions of them

that's why Trump is building the wall.

Hey you stupid nigger I'm not white im Mexican. this is why your the most hated race in the world we don't even like you. Go back to Africa you fucking monkey

Black lives splatter

Those are mexican, not nigger. I think you failed, nigger lover.

So I posted this about an hour ago in a rekt thread. Thanks for stealing it.

**PUNCHED IN THE EYE FOR SAYING NIGGER**
Watch your mouth, you filthy white trash piece of shit

White people stile everything from blacks. We're just taking what's rightfully ours

Eat some beans, and then fart while another spic holds up a lighter and cremate your whole family

To bad they arnt even wanted in Africa.. Should have just shiped them all back when slavery in America ended. Put the monkeys back in the jungle not in society.

I thought I was desensitised to beheading videos, but fuck me, when the blade started going through the kids spinal column and the muscles started twitching. At least there was no sound. Fuck.

I would say go eat KFC but that so played out. Go cry about being a victim #BLdontM while sitting on your ass collecting welfare and crying about how their isn't enough BET. While we don't give a fuck about that we do something about it we work.

Sad you treasure this whoever you are. I see a kid, thats what i see. Even if he is lighter than you, i guess anything not black is white. Good to know, and it figures too. Screw the people who like this, black lives matter and the people who did this too ok?! Its a kid verses a bully, stop bullying people because of your issues they are your so dont make them ours! Fock off!

We dont want your dicks so stop forcing them our way ok? And also you can keep your ghettos your country, and all inventions you have contributed to society. NONE. England verses Africa who stole what now? All i see are a bunch of lazy complaining assholes who think they deserve everything for nothing. Whinning over something that happened 300 years ago, now who the fuck was alive back then? Nonya, none of us either so gtfo and stfu.

Pinche Mayates Nadie te quiere!

hahhahahah never in your life evrybody coming before he put up he´s wall even the ones that wasnt thinking about coming the packed up as soon as the heard about the wall

This is so rich coming from a cumskin. Whites have bullied blacks for years and now it's time for payback

cash me outside how bout your bull shit escuse is 300 years old. Get a job, go to work. Stay off drugs would ya? Or not i dont give a hoot.

This is just fucking sad, How can you kill a little kid like this?

How can white cops keep killing niggas?

Racism is old and boring, and also this has nothing to do with racism nerd.

i don't have to understand a fucking roach or rat to know that i don't want them anywhere near me

Stupid fucking liberal mentality. NEXT you're going to have to say i need to understand my chic-fil-a sammich before i eat it.

Lol you are an idiot, this kid is mexican. But you mexicant. Go kill yourself you hate filled prick. Its a kid, bottom line. Sick bastard.

Can niggtards keep aiming pistols at cops (or cell phones) and breaking the law? Yep...

And whites keep killing black kids. White people are now worth 1/10 of a black person. You have been completely devalued.

Violent crime!

sources ? I'm just curious

No "whites" aint killing black kids/and my life is not worth less than yours. Prove me wrong. Proof here: _____________________________________

niggers run evrthing they do
we run sports music
no where you go you see blackpeople wanna be snowflakes. Go to the nearest mall and you see white kids tryin act black. you go to a normal skool with mostly snowflakes nigggers run it and get the most bitches, it because your weak in evrything. you say you won the batlle because pilgrims had guns thats a lie you got they usa cuz you had so manny diseases. 90 % of the native died just from contact with you same in africa.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fyp43hXL1Ss look at this and then you will see why we hate you evrybody the world