Tips for eating pussy Sup Forums?

Tips for eating pussy Sup Forums?

I'm having a girl I matched with on Tinder come over tonight and we've fucked once before but she wants me to eat her out.

Last time I ate a girl out she was a fucking landwhale and I hated it, any tips and what to expect?

Bumping with her nudes in the meantime

>we've fucked once before
Of course you have, son.

tongue punch the fart box

dont be afraid to get your face in there. also use your nose for clit stimulation freeing up both hands to fondle tits and/or finger puss/ass

>looking for sex advice
>comes to Sup Forums

ffs, you lonely 14 year old spergs

This is my biggest advice op. Don't expect it to smell like flowers, once you get past that it's easy

Consistency is key, don't switch it up every 5 seconds. Keep going at it for a bit before switching. Up and down seem to work pretty well, and you can't really fuck that up too much. If you are fucking it up, finger her too.

pretty much binary,
Is her clit Turbo Sensitive to the point where her legs twitch if something contacts it
if N then apply tongue to clit, lick it like your fingers working your scroll wheel past the T&C's
if Y then welcome to being a saint bernard dog, long large licks with flat of tongue up entire surface.

Tonguefucking with nose to clit optional.

DON'T MIX IT UP. you may go "but it's boring" but change resets the pleasure.

make sure she took a shower in before or its getting disgusting.

Of course optional to up down is side to side, ultimately however, it's down to those 2 things

kek fuck off m8

Spell out the alphabet with your tongue starting off slowly with light pressure. Then increase speed and pressure each time round. When she's ready just side to side as quickly as you can.

ITT: Awkward teenagers pretend to give advice to awkward teenager who pretends to need it.