How is President Trump gonna stop opiate deaths with his war on drugs?

How is President Trump gonna stop opiate deaths with his war on drugs?

he's going to consult big pharmaceutical companies and see what makes the most money

by banning pot, and sending even more people into the for-profit prison industry...

By doing nothing.

Stop bringing dope heads back with narcam or whatever the proper spelling is. Let em weed themselves out.

he's going to give them the CHOICE to better healthcare and help, and also ban pot

no reason to stop it, let the weak die off.

How is President Trump going to improve my wifi?
(ITT: people expecting the president to fix their own problems)

>stop opiate deaths

why would he want to? it's just culling the weak from the herd.

Step 1: There is no opiate problem.
Step 2: Even if there is, liberals are to blame.
???
Profit (off of taxpayers)

Fuck it, let them die.

You make bad choices, you should be responsible for the consequences.

How is donald trump gunna cure my priapism?

This

Why do people think something needs to be done about it? Let people who are so stupid to the point where they overdose on a harmful substance die off so the rest of functioning society doesn't need to deal with them

Insert biased enabler hate speech calling you an uncaring, unethical, terrible human being who should consider suicide.

Less opiate addiction results in less people using insurance to pay for large amounts of opiates. Insurance companies paying for less opiates leads to lowers costs for the companies. Lower costs for insurance companies leads to lower premiums for insurance.

I don't care about people dying from drug overdoses. I do care about addicts driving up the cost of my insurance.

Natural selection at work

Something needs to be done since they keep stealing shit to keep their habit going. Petty crime is on the rise and there aren't enough police to stop it

>ban pot

How will that do anything?

Independent studies show CBD helps people rid themselves of opioid addiction.

beep boop i'm a robot

>petty crime on the rise

Source?

Go to any major West coast police records and look at property crime stats. The homeless/opiate epidemic is causing everything to get stolen that isn't bolted down. Violent crime is down for the most part, but this shit is pretty annoying.

The irony of living in Seattle, headquarters of Amazon, is most people have stopped online shopping because every package gets stolen. I had used tools from my dad get stolen off my porch.

Maybe blame that on the fact that penalties for petty theft were reduced 2 years ago and not on some invisidle opioid threat?

>Lower costs for insurance companies leads to lower premiums for insurance.
kek

Sure it will user.

Where do you think heroin addicts get their money? They either have to beg or steal. Not a difficult concept. Easily 75% of the homeless I encounter are on meth, heroin or both

>free opiods to all
>ends opiate deaths