Well?

Well?

When they become too old to easily pick up young studs

So 25-30 unless they are rich

and if they are rich?

They go on the knife and spend 1000 a day on creams and makeup to give themselves another decade of random cock.

Women only settle when they are 5min59sec of being totally unfuckable.

Maybe some would settle down earlier to make children, would you think that is a possibility?

Some do, but they tend to be young when that happens, like 18-20 and that is far less common than it used to be.

You might get lucky but chances are a woman won't want to settle down till she starts feeling old

After our divorce

Thanks for the input man

I'm 38, dyke. Never plan to settle down. Way too much pussy to ever settle.

Only thing I can confirm is that SOMETHING happens after the age 25. Like a sudden switch that logic is actually a thing.

I'll dump some info-stuff for fun, just like the old days.

What do you mean a sudden switch that logic is actually a thing?

Thank you very much for the info dump, well appreciated!

this, answer this pls
i don't get it either

As in they become somewhat of a sensible human being. I might have had bad luck with the women I've met and been around in my life. But upon 'til the age of 25, it's just like something happens to them. They bullshit less, they do not act out of insignificant shit.. the list go on.

Most women rely on emotions, it controls them. They don't think, they feel. It's just as that after 25, they start to think. Just a little anyway.

You will always come to regret letting any woman have an ounce of control over your well being, money, and happiness.

The issue never needs any more thought than that.

It applies to all people but we concern ourselves with women and not men.

I might have frased my first statement a bit daft. English isn't my first language and translating is a bitch sometimes.

No problem.

This guy has a point aswell.

die

Running out of info/advice-posts, I'll dump some wallpapers.

Thanks for making that clear

I can just imagine some Sup Forumstard reading this, going to a bar, spilling a drink on someone, and then just fucking punching him in the fucking face.

Different women do different things, but it's mainly related to whether they can find a guy who satisfies them sexually.

Either 29 if they are single or whatever age they accidentally have a baby from fucking too much.

I'd pay to see that.
>somewhat related picture

I worked in a profession dominated by women and nearly all of them started getting married and having kids in their late 20s and early 30s. It's the whole biological clock bullshit that most women feel on instinct at that time. Not only that, but I think there is a stigma, at least in western culture about being unmarried past your 20s.

I dunno, most of the girls I date seem to want to settle down with me, which is a drag because I prefer to party.

second

Too old for us to give a fuck then.

Personally I think it depends on what their lives have been like so far. If they've done nothing but party, eventually when they hit their mid to late 20s and their body can't take it anymore, that's when they decide to slow down.

Now, if you're dealing with one who has worked their ass off with school and crap for the first chunk of their life, that one could suddenly turn INTO a hardcore party girl when she hits mid to late 20s because now she has the money and power to do whatever she wants and actually has the ability to say "fuck the consequences" as she can get out of almost anything. Beware of the late bloomers. If you get in their way, insta-trouble for you.

This applies for guys too. I was a late bloomer, met my gf in college, lost my virginity to her. After I graduated I realized I could fuck hotter girls, wasn't that attracted to her, broke up with her, she was fucking devastated.

ISSOU

kek