What's the worst thing that could happen to you if you ware walking alone in the woods while high?

What's the worst thing that could happen to you if you ware walking alone in the woods while high?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YDndFOtBy-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bears or wandering onto some fuck sticks land

Get kidnapped and then raped for years every day

I could stumble upon this shitty thread

Step on a landmine?

>Breaking an ankle
>Slipping off a cliff
>Walking through a patch of poison oak/ivy/sumac
>Walking through a nest of spiders
>Abducted by aliens/the government
>Accidentally shot by a hunter
>Stepping on a mudwasp nest
>Attacked by birds
>Stepping on a bear trap
>Getting sprayed in the face by a skunk
>Bitten by a venomous snake

Granted these all suck, but stoned, they'd be fucking nightmares. I love me hiking while stoned though.

probably get mauled by a puma almost happened to me before

The neon gods will punish you with black light.

See this.

Getting lost or something I bet. You'd eventually die from the elements or you'd die from getting mauled by animals. Or killed by someone. Depends on how big the woods are and how easy it is to get lost. It's probably not national park levels, so it's probably anywhere from 5-50 miles, so I'd probably find my way out.

Wait...what???

hill people would kidnap and rape you though your friend's Tom Skerrit and Tom Selleck would avenge your booty hole

You forgot to mention getting butt-fucked by redneck hillbillies.

>Get lost.
>Stumble upon fairies (the fae)
>Fairies decide to fuck with you.
>Makes you think you are a qt bimbo slut in a night club.
>You pleasure wave after wave of gentlemen cock.
>Snap out of it one week later to realize you are naked, covered in mud, piss, shit, and semen in the middle of the woods and surrounded by heavily satisfied wildlife animals.

he said the worst thing that can happen to you, not the best

that's my phone wallpaper.

i already hate black people, man black light sounds worse than martin luther

Step on a dog egg and have smelly shoes for the rest of your buzz

Easily confused by pictures easily explained.

Back to Facebook with you

I've walked through woods alot stoned and sober by myself, dark dark woods. Initally ideas of axe murderers come up but most people wont walk through woods without flashlights, so since not having one you would know ANYBODY else thats around. Next are animals, if you talk to yourself aloud or sing or something and dont try to take real light steps then most animals know your there and avoid you. If you got coyotoes in the area like i do youmight wanna pocket a few good rocks and carry a sturdy oak or hickory stick if your feeling like a bitch that night.

The real danger i think lies in tripping over a root or a rock and breaking yoru ankle, and having nobody around to get help. You might have to hobble/crawl for potentially miles to get help and that would suck.

GOOD LUCK OP!

This:
youtube.com/watch?v=YDndFOtBy-E

topkek.
best answer ITT.

Nooooooooo!!!!
Not teddy bears!!!!!!!

NIGGERS

the most dangeroeus animal is human

the black ones, right?

the small ones

Wasp/hornet nest.