Is there a biological/social/scientific explanation for the general belief that if a woman fucks a lot of guys is a...

Is there a biological/social/scientific explanation for the general belief that if a woman fucks a lot of guys is a whore, but if a man does it he's a chad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S4LbOnkakjA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If a man fucks a lot of guys, he's a fag.

Unless the guy he's fucking has a wig, then its fine.

If a lock opens with any key it's a shitty lock.
If a key can open any lock it's a master key.

I already heard this one, it's a shitty comparison. Dicks don't open women. I asked for a deep explanation.

Simple:

An average man goes into a bar and screams:

>I want to have sex with a woman!

or an average woman goes into a bar and screams:

>I want to have sex with a man!

The probability is that the woman will get lucky.

It is more difficult for a man to have sex with women than the other way around.

It's really not that hard to understand. We've got these pesky laws and shit now but in the past a man's best reproductive strategy was to just nut in as many bitches as possible. There's literally no commitment, if you want to keep a couple offspring around to help you get food and more bitches, more power to you.

Women having sex before the pill, etc, were potentially committing to at least 9 months and probably more, of BS. Given the time and energy/food comment it makes a lot more sense to be picky.

Men being whores are fulfilling their biological imperative, Women doing so were taking a much larger risk before child support was a thing.

Is there an explanation for why a man is called a pervert, but a woman almost never is, even if she does the exact same thing?

>
>I asked for a deep explanation.
Why bother you are clearly retarded
>Dicks don't open women

There have been studies done that show after 5 sexual partners your ability to pair bond is diminished, and this is more present in women than men.

Also giving birth used to be fucking risky before doctors and the whole germ theory of disease.

Is that the reason why >25 years girls are extremely bitchy and full of themselves?

What's a chad

That guy who fucks your wife while you're at work.

Sex is more emotional for women than men

Some girl told me that most girls can't cum from sex unless she's emotionally attached to the guy

>Sex is more emotional for women than men
Gay. Women are gay.

Women can cum from rape so bullshit on that. Sounds like a bitch that can't accept her innet whore.

This is pretty good.

The best reason I can come up with is that a woman can only have one child at a time for the most part, the pregnancy takes a relatively long time and thus must be a valued event. With this in mind a woman needs to be picky when it comes to choosing a partner, if she shags every tom dick and harry then she is not being a good member of the tribe and is shamed, If a man produces similar levels of successful pregnancies then he must first have been deemed worthy of instilling them in several women.

Another angle is the power play, a woman abuses her power when she takes several men to bed and a man is seen to have gained it when he beds many women.

I thought being a chad wasn't a good thing

this only shows that women are emotionally attracted to rapists

Man whore

The reason is evolution.
As a male, your role is to spread your seed and ensure your genetic traits are passed on down the line in the gene pool. A strong dominant male will, usually, 'fuck a lot of bitches', thus his genetic superiority traits will get passed on in greater numbers and strengthen the gene pool. A woman, however, has one job: bear offspring. She can only be pregnant one offspring at a time (except twins) and her having sex a lot is unnatural, unless she is trying to get pregnant. However, since under normal caveman circumstances, a woman will be pregnant most of the time, she will be busy taking care of her unborn and existing offspring and not having a lot of sex. Ultimately, this mentality has been ingrained in our subconscious collective psyche since the begging of our collective time.

How many dicks does it take to push a girl into that whore threshold??

where does this idea come from that a guy who does the same is a chad
in my eyes any faggot who sleeps with a lot of women is a cunt and i woudnt want to be that guy or be friends with him whatsoever because these kind of cunts create the ever vicious cycle
of annoying child like behaviour in women where they start claiming "ahh, you guys do it so we should too"
so if you`re going to date a girl who slept with tons of guys and you have slept with enough women then you should have no right to complain and likewise if you have slept with less or none at all then you have the right to make sure your girl is a virgin too
simples

>More you fuck = better genes

Fucking five obese, retarded, uneducated woman because the hot one rejected you does not make your genes superior

For me 5 is the cut-off point. Just my personal opinion though. I guess my standards are high.

I don't see how it being more difficult for men makes us into whores.

Men have to have self discipline to have sex with many women

women have to have self discipline to not have sex with many men

Its mainly women having lots of sex is in no way impressive

Sperm is cheap, eggs are dear.

Hell yeah. Praise this bitch fam forreal my nigga DAMN

Because a women's pum pum gets stretched and rekt and is no longer appeasing while a man can fuck 7000 women and nothing would change

Women can cum from rape because the fear and adrenaline produce a strong reaction which can result in an orgasm.

Anyways, it IS easier to orgasm when you're emotionally attracted to someone than when you aren't.

Women are incapable of fucking anything. They can only be fucked. Guys have dicks therefore do the fucking. They can fuck things with said dicks. Right? Vaginas cant fuck anything. Only be fucked.

What about triplets? That one bitch who did a pr0n had8 kids at once! The miracles of modern science user!

Pretty much this. For reproductive purposes women are much more valuable than men. It takes many women to keep a tribe going but only a few males. From the start its been accepted for males to seek out many women but females once impregnated have no real reason to continue mating.

>us
>Implying you're female

Traps are not real females, not even close.

Also, the reason you don'd understand is because you're retarded to be honest. Generally anything that's super easy to do is not really respectable or note worthy.

Also, see these posts.

/thread

Women are only more important in a reproductive way. Men do....literally everything else. Therefore overall men are more valuable to a society. We are the superior ones. No two ways about it.

Not a trap

I'd really like to see a study about this from a reputable source.

Is there a biological/social/scientific explanation
Probably not, but being occasionally called a whore is a minor nuisance compared to the numerous social disadvantages of being a male.

A woman has to be discerning when choosing mates. Biologically, they must seek an ideal mate that is worth the nine months of pregnancy she will go through, with prenatal care it's not as common, but often this was her only chance at reproduction since she could die.

A man has adapted to have the capacity to reproduce as much as every day, and his biology is suited to do so at every oportunity.

A woman who isn't discerning is lowering her value, since she is risking having her genes be irrevocably mixed with anyone since she will fuck anyone. Without reproduction in the picture, she is to receive no credit. Men are not dificult to fuck. The fact that she fuck a many is seen more akin to a lack of self control, evidenced by how fat many sluts get later in life.

Women require courtship and certain enticement often, men do not, so there is much more credit in dying a woman than a man.

A promiscuous lesbian, for example, is not to he looked down upon. A promiscuous heterosexual woman is on the other hand, reprehensible and shameful, she is less for it.

Let me give you a simple explanation.A key that opens multiple doors is a good key but a lock that can be opened with multiple keys is not

>Is there a biological/social/scientific explanation
Probably not, but being occasionally called a whore is a minor nuisance compared to the numerous social disadvantages of being a male.

Pretty much this.

Also add to the fact that us men would like to know that our child is actually ours. Hard to tell if your woman is fucking everyone

Yeah, I thought that was clever when I was 14 too.

Someone already said this.

>>>disadvantages

You mean responsibilities.

Need to sort yourself out son.

Biological:

Men need to spread their genes as much as possible in terms of reproduction. This means fucking a lot of bitches makes you win the game.

Women need to find this one perfect man with perfect genetics to have the fittest children. This means fuck a lot of guys makes you lose the game.

Thats a direct joke from jim jeffery's line up but it is true

That's why I stated "For reproductive purposes".
also note that most of the traditional roles for men have usually been high risk high reward. 10 men go out hunting 6 come back that's a hardship and unfortunate. Now if they were women of breeding age it would be a huge deal. Also something along these lines to think about is how women past child bearing age have been treated in society.

Women are closer to cars than humans.
More mileage = less value.

It's all on how you look at it. If men have a disproportionate amount of responsibilities, then they are obvious disadvantages. I think you need to sort yourself out, cuck.

What exactly makes it irrelevant though? Perfect concept, logically explained in the scenario that two objects can be eternally linked but have different purpose. Lock should lock the door, key should open it. key that opens lots of locks is a pimp, lock thats opened by every key is a slut.

Yes.
Self-serving feminist strawman propaganda.
They need something to rebel against, and most cultural gender norms aren't that controversial.

>Biologically, they must seek an ideal mate that is worth the nine months of pregnancy
Your entire argument is thin, especially this. It only pertains if the soul purpose for a woman having sex is procreation, which isn't the case. Sex can be had simply for pleasure and fun (without practically any risk of pregnancy) and there are examples of species other than human having sex for reasons other than just producing an offspring.

Because they key/lock thing. Women don't do shit and expect the man to take the initiative and make things happens. That's why being male slut has some merit and women find this attractive, while a woman that expect you to do all the stuff and then fucks another guy in the same day isn't attractive at all.

>saying that during cavemen-times there were obese retarded people.
they fucking died you cunt

If you're military, just change the name to Jody and you'll understand.

Bait

It makes you easy, whores get paid.

The only biological thing with women who fuck a lot is that their pussies get tighter.

Woke af

All the praise a guy gets for having sex is gone if they were all retarded or ugly (fat).

I think all of this is designed to trap men. Men are supposedly free to fuck any woman they want, when in reality they never succeed; and even if they do impregnate several women, they are never free again.

i think i agree with it over all, tho spreading their specific genes is a need in all creatures. And in some animal societies women have a lot more power of choice. They might not be able to stop a male 1on1 but because of the group context they have more power. And honestly being a female slut has a lot of benefits in the primate world. Fuck a lot of males so they dont know whos the daddy, stops infant killing. And to my knowledge we dont really have a clear view of what a proto human flock/society looks like.

Incel

Do they really get praise period?

Damn this woman is on point

I knew a woman would not be that wise.

This, It's evolutionary division of labor. The one sex commits a lot but is a limited resource. The other has no commitment but must compete.
There's simply no way that women hunt when they're pregnant or raising the young (several years atleast).

Kek

Your point?

men are supposed to fuck a lot of women so the species can continue and theres variety in the gene pool.

women are supposed to pick one man and have as many kids with him as possible, so to continue the gene pool

/thread

It's basic economics, supply and demand - the supply of dick is near-infinite, the supply of vag isn't.

op fucking rekt

Because men can realistically have 10,000 children if they were offered pussy every moment of every day easily in their lifetime.

A woman can have maybe 50 kids if she is the most firtle murtle on the planet.

Meaning a woman needs to select her mates carefully when having sex and men can be non-discretionary.

This is why if a girl lets a flock of dicks fly in her all the time she is a whore. An attractive woman can walk into a bar and say "WHO WANTS TO HAVE SEX WITH ME" and you are guaranteed to get men that would just walk up and go home with her.

If an attractive guy does it. He will probably be asked to leave the bar

An attractive woman can make a profile on any dating site and easily get 100 messages a day

So yes, if a girl does it she is a whore because she is just taking everything. A man isn't because it requires more than just being attractive to get to the point you can have sex with someone.

Not without dying of AIDs we can't

He just wanted to point out a simple fact through wordplay and I for one agree and applaud him for it.

Then you just have to fuck faster before you die

Men are known as conquerors throughout history

Women follow their will. To be a parasite on their conquests/winnings.

It CANNOT be proven otherwise.

This isn't true. If a guy fucks a lot of guys he's not a chad. He's a fag.

yep stole it from a Jim Jeffries routine. Still accurate though.

It's old an instinctive. A woman was a possession. Was sleeping around means she's not loyal to a single man.

For men, our purpose is reproduction. Fucking as many chicks as possible is all part of that instinctive drive.

That's all there is to it really.

Should we go again with all the master keys and locks stuff?

>ITT: People spewing bullshit to people spewing bullshit to people spewing bullshit

Noone knows.
Every "explanation" here is tired and based on nothing.
>hurr durr men have to spread their seed becuz like, dude, I can cum a lot in a day and women are, like, bad locks if they can be opened by any key, Y'know?? *cough* this weed is pretty good, man

Fuck all of you.
If you don't know, say you don't know and do some research.
Don't just smash your keyboard and dilude yourself into thinking you know.

This guy has actually done some research on the subject and found some contradictory answers.
youtube.com/watch?v=S4LbOnkakjA

Let me tell you this

A lock that is opened by any key is a shitty lock.
A key that opens any lock is a master lock.

Someone told me that once and it blew my mind user.

It means if its opened all the time its worthless, but if you can open anything you are the master.

>Fucking as many chicks as possible is all part of that instinctive drive.

I think you mean
>I masterbate a lot and can't control myself so I justify it by calling it an "instinctive drive".

You are absolutely retarded if that blew your mind

Most retarded analogy I've ever heard.

Just accept the fact that you are whore already.

Why? Because it says the truth ? And you cant accept it ?

Interesting, but citation needed.
Need to see that source.

No, think for a fucking second.

A car that can drive for a thousand miles without a fill up is a good car, but a car that needs to fill up every 10 miles is a bat car.

So the less the first car needs to be penetrated by the gas nozzle to keep going on thia journey of life is better. It will find its destination and the other will get there as well but it will take longer and will look like a whore.

To put it another way, that is.

this a thousand times. joe rogan confirms- men have to put in groundwork, women simply have to occupy a public space

Holy shit you are more retarded than I thought

Women are the ones who get pregnant so sex was a bigger deal before birth control was a thing. Why would you respect a woman who risked getting impregnated by a bunch of genetically inferior guys?

are you retarded
for a woman its easy to get laid for men its not.
So a man actually achieved something if he fucked a lot of woman unlike vice versa

OP just tried to calm her for being a black hole pussy

Here's something for you neckbeards...

Who's the bigger whore?
The person who constantly is trying to sleep with people and spending a huge amount of energy trying to convince a bunch of people just to have sex with them?

Or the person who doesn't spend a whole lot of energy on sex, but ends up having sex with 5 people on 5 random Friday nights in their life?