Knicks vs Wizards Game Thread

Beal playing tonight

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EhhSFKgMhlo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is the bottom of the Eastern Conference so shit?

良い姉妹キャラメルを持っていこう

d-d-delete this

porzGOD

Who's ready for some sadness?

Love that you love to watch the wiz suck, homie

desu I enjoy your announcers a lot, they are pretty good and don't talk for the sake of talking

What did he mean by this

I think they're the best announcers, they're very unbiased and very smart. And they both have nice voices.

sup chrissy

>its an announcers give advice to the young kids at home episode

Who else finds these types of wise announcers comfy

Shook Ones

yeah I noticed that too, Stu Lantz does the same thing for the Lakers...it's pretty cool they think of stuff like that

Gortat's little jump hook is money most of the time

I wish Porzingis would learn something like that, I heard he wanted to work on a fadeaway, probably makes more sense cause it's harder for him to bang down low with the bigs until he puts on more weight

7KT is a basement dwelling midget who has a small dick, Go Meds assaults old ladies and steals their medication while flirting with fat girls, Clips is a fat fuck who eats whole pizzas in a matter of seconds and jacks off to a posters of CP3. Moo crew is absolutely disgusting

>tossing donuts on the floor

this is new

Sato is FUCKIN COMIN FOR THAT DUNK CONTEST

Knicks can't defend on the fast break to save their lives

>coffee and donuts the perfect breakfast

Having a sweet cake for breakfast is the most american thing ever

Twice tonight I've seen Melo give up on a fast break, doesn't even get his arms up

Knicks defense looked much, much improved yesterday. Might have just been porz attacking form making them look good tho

Wish we could get him in Philly to run our offense desu

Kelly Oubore w.e is a fucking faggot

>we

>sports match
>blur woohoo plays

Can Kuz please be our new Novak

on queue

youtube.com/watch?v=EhhSFKgMhlo

eternal thread theme

How does Melo feel about KP's recent good form?

ill just leave this here lmao

God this knicks D is just pathetic

worthless

I dont think he minds as long as he keeps getting his touches. Melo is the kind of guy that wants to be #1 on the team, doesn't mind sharing the spotlight but as we saw with Lin, he doesn't like it when people overtake him

>people who use tripcodes on an anonymous image board are huge faggots

Gee what a surprise.

can you fuck off with this shit please. nobody cares

>*DING DONG*
>D-FENCE
>*DIN DONG*
>D-FENCE

these are the two most garbage teams i've ever seen in my life. if it weren't for phantom whistles they'd have like 6 combined points this quarter.

The knicks are elite

in the d-league

Westchester knicks too

>a dingo ate me bay bee

Woah there lad calm down a bit ay.

AYY AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE CAN HE DO IT FOR DA LAND

That was such a Knick way to end the first half

>tfw otto is the 2nd best player on this team now

>its a Courtney Lee misses another jump shot episode

>6ers already BTFO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fire hornacek

It's a combination of the Knicks playing mediocre and the Wizards playing smart, efficient basketball. Nearly all their starters are in double figures.

Jennings and Lee are shit, need to find a decent combo guard in a trade or it's going to be a long season.

>"superteam"
>can't even beat The Shook one

Lol

Lmaooooo

ill just leave this here

we made it entertaining at least, christ the wizards were on fire from 3 tonight

How do we make the Knicks better? Hard mode: You can't trade Melo.

Trade Melo

If Phil is insisting on keeping parts of the triangle, Noah and Rose seem like a bad fit. I don't even think Jo can be that Horace Grant type of rebounder with a midrange game because his form is absolute shit

I'd move Noah (think it's a few months before they can trade people they signed this summer), move Willy to play alongside Porzingis and Melo

I'd make a trade for Tim Fraizer from New Orleans and slot him in at the 1, then trade Rose for a solid two guard with a good three point shot and maybe some picks, I don't know.

Long story short, they gotta either be all in or out on the triangle.