Yo Sup Forums

yo Sup Forums
Does anyone know what the lethal ammount of mdma is? I tried googling and all sorts of different results came out.
What's the most you've done?

Also general drug thread

10 pounds

A lot

From what I've gathered you shouldn't take more than 600mg in one night.
What's your experience?

Зависит от состава

The most I've done is like 160 so I'm not too experienced

gonna say 400-500mg for a lethal amount

So I found a drug forum that says 1g is gonna kill you for sure

MDMA is fucking boring

You're more of a Crystal Meth guy huh?

I think there's only ever been a handful of deaths from MDMA

i'd say if you're usind pure crystals (and not shady pills that asre supposed to be xx mg + cut with some other shit) anything above 300mg popped at once is dangerous.
300mg might not kill ya, but expect some damage to serotonine receptors and maybe slight brain damage. you will be throwing up thou and so fucked up, i guess its a nice way to go.

would pop 500mg about 20-25 mins apart. eventually pop the second dose when you are coming up from the first one (and after you threw up, you will 95% sure throw up as a reaction to that much mdma)

50% die after taking 97mg / kg

>80kg x 97mg = 7.7 G MDMA

Thanks for the advice, I didn't plan on taking everything at once
I was planning to take like 300-350 ovver the course of 5-6 hours.

Damn sounds too good to be true, do you have like a source or statistics or something for this?

the most i've ever done in a night (5pm - 3am) was 1 gram of 80%+ purity dutch MDMA from a vendor called "WaltDisney". The comedown wasnt as bad as Meth or Ritalin however. there are no noticable changes in cognative function. ROA was insufflation.

Sounds like a hell of a ride man... fuck

most Ive done is around 900mg

wikipedia, it's a widely known chemical so i guess this source is correct

also i think a lot of people would die even after taking less than that because of the severe sideeffects like high blood pressure, loosing sense of direction etc.

haha yeah was a pretty insane night

Just search the ld/50 of mdma and go from there
DEA.org says the ld/50 is
100-300mg/kg so if you want to be safe dont take more than 150mg

I really cant believe meth can feel that much better the mdma

i weight around 65kg and i took 500mg by accident its not lethal
400+ and u start getting the monkey

100-mg PER KG. Meaning a 80mg male could consume 7grams of the substance before death.

lel
over 200mg takes a small toll on your body
over 600mg gets dangerous and bad for your brain.
Dying would still be unlucky with your heart, or you not drinking at all

meth makes you feel better for a shorter time and
coming down on meth is the worst

look here

Thanks for advice
Check'd btw

Did 80mg, it was red with the Mortal Kombat logo on it. I legit thought I was gonna fucking die, but that's just me.

OP here, gonna update you on my Plan.
Was going to take between 200-300mg over aprox. 5 hours.
Gonna bring some calcium for the jaw pain and some Vitamin C to prevent extrem nerve damage.
And the day after we were gonna drop acid.

Solid plan?

many people freak out when they try it

what was the setting and how much do you weigh?

Lol. It is literally only happiness in tablet form. You must be a fun guy

Roughly 3.50

Of you try to kill yourself with this drug, you will likely experience serotonin syndrome. It is extremely unpleasant: you will feel sick to your stomach and msy have diarrhea, you will feel cold and clammy, get confused and not know who or what you are. Go for it!

600mg in one night
bitch please

checked

dose should be fine
get the vitamins and calcium in your body before you consume
magnesium is also very beneficial
before you drop the acid you should eat something
have fun

Not trying to kill myself, I just wanted to go to the limit cuz I'm basicly a fucking junkie

Checked sir

thanks a lot, probably gonna post a new thread while tripping or rolling.
Either 31 of March or 1 of April.
Hope to see you guys!

Fuck off you rotten motherfucker

Lol what a faggot nigger

I'm not sure how much more toxic MDMA is compared to the unknown chemicals in pills I've taken. But the worst I've come to overdosing was when took 5 pills in a night. I ended up paranoid and schizophrenic running around a town I didn't know until the early morning. I thought I was stuck in limbo and I couldn't escape. Definitely changed my life though, have been a big proponent of testing-kits ever since lol.

> shorter time
actually no

What the fuck is your problem?

The setting was me with a gallon of water, alone at home watching that Japanese physicist talk about the universe and big bangs and shit on my big screen with surround sound. The pull itself was 200mg, but I cut it in half and did the smaller half. Waited 3 months and did the bigger half and had to lay down on ceramic tile floor to cool down. 230 pounds, 6'3".

Fuck off and die already you insufferable shit hew

Jesus go to a therapist already man
Insulting people on the internet you will never actually see face to face, get a life dude

its questionable
one man had taken x amount of thousands of xtc pills over the course of 5 years, although its not related to overdosis on ecstacy

its common routine that people suggest dehydration being mdma overdosis

last time idid it, and highest dose i had, i realized that you could dissolve it in water and down it really fast and get fast onset also, barely any nausea, i decided the rest 250mg werent supposed to last until another time so ended up doing 500mg of quite pure mdma

however this dehydration = direct mdma overdosis trend seems to also be widespread in this dear Sup Forums thread

on a sidenote coke and mdma can quickly turn lethal
and on a sidenote to that sidenote, fuck coke, normie drug, ree.

i can feel the mdma buzz up to 12 hours while meth around 6 hours, so what?

Left out per kg at the end
My bad chill your shit

You get a life you fucking junkie nigger fuck! I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast! You fucking asshole motherfucker! Fuck you!

You have not had MDMA.

>t. Millennial faggot.

Wait, are you coming up faster on M when you dissolve it in water?
I only have access to pills, I suppose you can still disolve them?

Thanks for the advice but I would never combine anything with anything apart from weed.

only correct answer on this whole thread lol

200mg+ Is actually a pretty common dose for somewhat experienced users

Chew the pills you fucking puke!

Checked mate!!!! #checkedthosetrips #checked #trips #datget #hellyeah #mountaindew

I get really paranoid/psychotic whenever I'm coming down from xtc. To a point where I don't even trust my friends anymore.
Anyone else have the same experience?
Stopped taking drugs all together because I'm afraid these effects will continue when I'm sober.

It's my fucking third time dude, calm down I don't know shit mang

Not really, just everytime I come down it's like a "No come back" feeling but I usually just accept that it's over.
And I'm usualy deeply relaxed afterwards.

Fuck you!

Crush the pill ,wrap powder in rizla and swallow
Youll come up quicker as your body only has to break down thin paper rather than a whole pill

Kek

pushing mdma to the limit is just stupid - the ratio between adrenaline and serotonin/dopamine would be skewed (lots more adrenaline than the happy stuff), you'll just get more jaw clenching and not being able to pee and annoyances like that

imo the sweetspot is maximally 0,5-1mg/kg body weight so usually between 50-100mg, a little above that is more energetic but faaar above that doesn't make it more fun you'll just be more fucked up in a wrong way

some remarks about the speed at which it hits - if you take a pill that obviously would take a little time for it to dissolve, if you already dissolve it or crush the pill and down it it'll come up a little faster

also do what someone earlier said, take a fuckton of vitamins and especially magnesium, since the magnesium counters the bruxism (the jawclenching etc). Buy magnesiumcitrate or magnesiumbiglycinate and not the magnesiumoxide, since magnesiumoxide is a laxative aswell and has low bioavailability

Just go to erowid.

Hahaa, first laugh of the day. I love it hahaha.

I actually meant magnesium, don't know why the fuck I wrote calcium instead...

whats the dosage for a good high of codeine? how long is the high? and how does it feel? any tips?

I would personally recommend starting out with 70mg, if you don't feel anything take the dosage up to 100mg.
That should be ok.

Asking questions like this and Op's is full retard. Nobody is the same, 20mg might do the job for someone while another didn't feel anything on 200mg.

how long is the high?

Wrong any ways op why would you want to kill yourself with mdma there's much better ways of doing so. And if you are just trying to get as high as you can with out killing yourself then you shouldn't be messing with drugs because you have no respect for them.

>asking for when you OD
>Nobody is the same

you're implying that people can also OD on 20mg
get the fuck out

Not very long for me, maybe about 3 hours, which is ~2hours of peak

Wouldn't really say its a 'high' but that also depends person to person. You'd be better off researching on a forum made for drug discussion.

Who the fuck said I wanna kill myself with M?
check'd btw

Where did I imply that someone could OD on 20mg Codeine? Are you retarded?

I wasn't talking about codeine
I was talking about my question
Which is at what point you OD
And you called my question retarded because
>Nobody is the same

With XTC i did 5 or 6 pills in 1 night ( don't even know anymore)
whats i didn't know...there is a time that you next pill you take doens't even do anything anymore.

MDMA, about .8 gram in a day

>whats the dosage for a good high of codeine?
>You implied that 20mg Codeine hurr durrr hurrr overdose.
You're autism level has increased. I said both questions were retarded, NOT the same. Fuck you slow, his would you even think for one second everyone would OD on ANY drug at the same level?

Mind my typos, I just overdosed on weed

>I state that I wasn't talking about Codeine
>Still thinks I'm talking about Codeine
And what would you think that there is actually a level at which you OD with a high probability