I had sex with this transexual. We blew each other and I fucked her in the ass. She wants to date...

I had sex with this transexual. We blew each other and I fucked her in the ass. She wants to date. She plans on getting her dick cut off this year. Thoughts Sup Forums?

You can do better.

Kys

Whatever floats your boat. If you're going to marry a transsexual, try to find a life insurance policy to covers suicide.

OP here, she is Thai btw.

Yes. You fucked a man and sucked his gay dick. U R gay. And while your boyfriend may cut off his dick, he will still be a boy. And a real vagina will always be better than a dick turned inside out and stuffed up the pelvis by a surgeon.

if (bullshit == 0) {
nail_her();
}

else {
gtfo(nigger);
}

>We blew each other

KYS FAGGOT

DIE FAGGOT DIE

KILL YOURSELF TODAY

Lol that's pretty funny. I wouldn't ever marry one. It was fun fooling around. But the dick was kinda the fun part. The draw to dating a tranny ya know. When she cuts it off she's gunna be just like any other chick. Wtf.

good for you OP. find love wherever you can in life. i'm happy for yall.

I hate to break it to you OP, but that isn't a 'she'.

You're a homosexual now.

This person is a nigger.

>her
>she

((((((( PROJECT HIS HARD )))))))

This person fucks chickens.

Eh, I've sucked a guys dick before so this is at least a step in the right direction. I've slept with 2 dudes, a transexual, and 20 girls. Sooooooo yeah, huge homo over here.

You suck dick. You're a faggot.

All good, Sup Forumsro.

At least you're not one of those delusional trap loving faggots that tries to justify how 'straight' they are.

Good on you.

This nigger has too many parentheses.

>I had sex with this transexual. We blew each other and I fucked *him in the ass. *He wants to date. *He plans on getting *his dick cut off this year. Thoughts Sup Forums?
ppl like you cant be real, pic related

Yeah, fuck being with a post-op tranny. Loses whatever kink appeal "she" had. And you know that open wound won't feel near as good as pussy.

I don't see the point in dating a post op transexual

just go with a normal girl, fake vaginas are weird

FAGGOT

Anal rape sounds fun.

Sorry I agree with the Sup Forumsros.
You're a faggot now

OP here. My fucking thoughts exactly! And she's kinda cute but she's not THAT cute, ya know?

If you saw her on the street would you think she is a guy or trans? She is 5'4" and probably 100lbs. So she is super small and feminine.

expecting a transsexual to be capable of monogamy is ridiculous. your best case scenario is that you end up getting cucked by a mentally ill man who had his penis surgically removed.

>her dick
>her
>dick

The right word is "it"

Id think shes a weird looking girl

kek

You're so retarded it hurts

I can live with this

lol this

have it not shave for 2 weeks, not shower for a couple of days, and talk to you in its man voice.
If you're still attracted then you're a fag and should stay. If you run for the hills then you just saved yourself a lifetime of regret and shame.

OP here. She is also 28 and owns a Thai restaurant. SHE OWNS A THAI RESTAURANT!!! She can cook me any Thai dish any time for free! And she loves cooking! I told her she'll have to cook for me some time and her response was "I cook for you every time!"

says the mongoloid who slurped on a musky chink cock and posted about it on fourchin.

She cums in your food. Every time.

authentic peanut sauce.

Why the fuck are you guys bringing up long term shit like marriage and stuff? Of course I wouldn't fucking marry one. I'm 26 and not ready to settle down. But I can have fun for a little bit. Do you guys assume once you fuck some one you're like stuck with them? Jesus fucking Christ.

kekt, chekt n rekt

Syntax error: "nail_her" command not recognized. Did you mean "nail_him"?

She actually can't really cum because of the hormones. She has a fairly small uncut cut the gets super hard and curves up towards her belly. I blew her for like 15 min and told her to cum and she said she can't. Only every once in a while.

if you consider hiding secrets from your family and friends, like the fact that you're gay now is something you'd consider fun then more power to ya.

so not only are you gay now, but you cant even please your man.

pathetic.

Here is the beauty in it. I just moved away from all my friends and family. I live on the other side of the country. It's. 22 hour drive back home. I know literally no one here.

I've seen mad Men 7 times over. It's so good

I think she looks wierd to.. I wouldn't mess with a tranny, they typically so fucked up in the head

Well she liked it when I fucked her in the ass

It lol. That's what I've said to a pansexual before and they were so triggered

Yeah but she's from Thailand. It's a pretty normal thing over there actually. Has been for a long time.

any proof?

Nessah Look good Tranny treng you should cut ur hair like that, when we bang .

OP is a faggot

oh that is just nasty

Nah, not really. I'm working on it. I'm hanging with her tonight. Going to see John wick 2. I'm gunna try and get some pics eventually. Maybe tonight.

I guarantee I've fucked more girls than you. I'm sure better quality as well.

Sauce now

Lol Riiiight. Fag.

you're still a faggot

You've definitely fucked more dudes than me (I'm at 0)but not more girls.

Yeah.....like there are only 2 genders

Shut your mouth before I put my dick in it.

We got a badass over here

If your lovely lady cuts her dick off you can't suck it anymore.......

Go Steelers

I already brushed my teeth, I don't need a tic tac.

Yes, this is a dilemma that was discussed earlier in the thread. That is kinda he whole appeal. It's a kink factor.

OH WOW GOOD ONE!

>date her for a bit free ass and you get to play with her cock
>after a bit you wont have to wear a condom so even more fun
>when she finally cuts her dick off just tell her that you like guys and you have to break up
unless you start to develop feelings for it then its just free regular ass with a pretty cute boy.
if you do start to like him then you can get serious and she will have a vagina anyway so it wont be socially weird. its basically a win-win why are you so hesitant

Nothing wrong with being gay, but going online and bragging about fucking a dudelady and expecting us to congratulate you, and spazzing out like a tard when we make fun of you makes you... An fagit. Fagit.

I'm not really hesitant. Well I mean, not because she is trans. I don't really do the whole relationship thing. I usually "talk" to girls or date them. I don't do the whole bf GF thing. I was basically just looking for people's opinions on the matter for shits and giggles.

alright so just hook up with her a bit more before she demands that you date and then kick her ass to the curb its easy. idk why you needed somebody to tell you this clearly logical answer.

>She

you're the reason this plague is scourging hmanity

I have used this approach more times than I can remember but the funny thing is I'm actually starting to feel bad about it. I don't like leading people on or making them sad. That being said, this is still probably exactly what I'm going to do.

If you're happy and content, what's the fucking problem?
You're only on here because you're doubtful about a few things and let's be honest, Sup Forums isn't the best place to come for that.
If you's get on, enjoy blowing each other and make a kick-ass couple then just roll with it…

Or bounce on it… Suck on it… You get the idea.

Super cute! Support her and good luck to the both of you!

Gross.

Kek

Did she have a feminine penis OP?

I've fucked and been fucked by trannies. Personally I don't find post-ops appealing, but if you like her then go for it.

trans girl here. This is the problem. The type of dudes that are open to hooking up with a trans woman is the same type of dude who doesnt want to be in a relationship with anyone.

Some folks say that makes it where being trans will lead to being alone...

mfw when user keeps referring to a male human being, with XY chromosomes, born with a penis, as "she."
Fag.

i'm sorry
but u are gay

Suicide

OP please an hero

I'm not opposed to being in a relationship necessary, I'm just really picky. I really need to date some one for like 5-6 months before I make that decision. Usually when it comes down to it one of us decides to end it. I have lived girls before. I've had gf's for over 2 years. I actually just had a great who I lived with. It didn't work out and now I just don't feel like jumping into another series relationship. The problem is everyone wants to move into a relationship too quickly. I need a best friend before they become a gf. Know what I mean?

>I had sex with this transexual. We blew each other and I fucked *him* in the ass. *He* wants to date. *He* plans on getting *his* dick cut off this year. Thoughts Sup Forums?

There op, I fixed it for you.

Love is just chemical reactions and dependency. Way over-rated.

Rather nigger that gets pussy than a dirty shit dick faggot. No sex without a shower afterward unless you like the smell of shit.

If I saw it on the street there would not be a 100x filter applied.

So ftm transmen get penis implants, presumably. Can regular women get penis implants to become futas?

Its in the Thai recipe book.

You would miss the dick and getting fucked in the ass, and it will ruin your relationship.