At least you live in Europe

At least you live in Europe...

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MnZFrNQ8U2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

haha but we are the europe of america haha... hahaha... haha... ha... :(

KASJKASJKSAJKSAKJTHE ThE AMERINDIANS WILL PERSECUTE YOU UNTIL THE END OF YOUR DAYS AND NOT PROVE OR LEAVE YOU A DAY OF PEACE, YOUR POSSESSIONS SEIZED AND DIVIDED BETWEEN WILL THE COMMUNITY.-

Why do argies hate argentina
I was actually thinking of moving to your cunt for a few years when i finish my degree

jkakjakjakjakjakj the AMERINDIAN is prepping to flatten your houses, recessive mfk

At least you're white...

jkakjakjajkkja it's the recessive european-argentine in the face of amerindian conquering of the country
cities are close to 70% amerindian and they are going to the airport of the gated community
the european: has no aguante, is lazy, is not useful por anything and goes walking towards the surface crack, hates ARGENTINA

the amerindian: works, prospers, flattens the house of the european country-club and gated community, loves AMERINDIAN ARGENTINA

THIS IS the self-loathing brazilian
begs for first-world cum and asks for forgivenesss with every post...... people look down on him

nope, user.

>this person exists

Don't reply to me without permission, you lowly subhuman.

NOOOOOO KJAKJAKJAKJAKJAKJAJKJKAJKAKJAKJ ALTO TRAGASABLES

jkakjakjakjakjkjakjakj entre buliados se lamen.................

Because this country is shit and it should be nuked

Menem was a huge mistake.

kjakjakjjkakjakjakjkjakjakjkajakja he did the grace kajkajkajkajk train him as your pet mfk

he will say sorry for being inferior and beg for your manjuices jkakjajkjkajkahow ugly it is, to be a european argentine
how nice it is, to be majority, to be AMERINDIAN ARGENTINE.-

Nobody would want to waste a nuke on Argentina

this is the self-loathing brazilian trying to look tough as a result of me calling him out on his yearning for valdiation from first-world posters is spectacle.-

do research yourself, stop believeing the Sup Forums autistics. this ain't place for seriousness and you should know it.

>shit
how can i emigrate?

This is new era of Argie shitposting. Keep up the good work.

At least you live in South America. Europe smells like a shit, pal...

again: trying to look tough, but next thread: """i am sorry """ """yes mister"""" """please shower me""""

a vos te van a aplanar la casa fuerte chamigo

why did you escape your containment thread, autists? you have to go back to /lat/

Sup Forums was made for /lat/. Everything else is a containment thread.

Just buy a plane ticket and come. Unironically speaking it works like this.

Here a conational:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MnZFrNQ8U2Q

shit, classical Indian dancer in argentina? wtf

Argies love memeing pretending they are amerindians to make fun of the eternal anglo propaganda telling lies like they are not white.