Thoughts on this guy

Thoughts on this guy

I like your bird, where did ya get em

an exceedingly ugly man

He makes a buzzing sound.

Hey guys im super new at this but pls check out my twitch channel kurtles_ id really appreciate it and pls be nice

Niga where his eyebrows at

more proof that whites can't compete

he looks like a Dick Tracy villain.

He's got lazy eyes, which is why he always wears sunglasses. Makes me kek every time he makes a video with a personal opinion, he thinks he has a voice

fucking pleb, want his life though

narcissistic jew, doing jew things

Tits or gtfo

A show off

is that casey something something?

i hate that fucker

>give us our precious, love... GOLLUM! "cough" GOLLUM

Sean Penn

he looks like the kinda guy who would have your back in a fight. he also looks like the kind of guy who started the fight.

>Casey Neistat

More like Casey NOSEtat, that motherfucker could actually shelter a family of refugees with that thing, Jesus Christ is this fucker ugly.

I have no idea why people like him.
what did he do that made him so popular?
he always acts like a douche in his videos.

>White

This

Tldr; what?

He's ugly as fuck but he makes some pretty amazing videos for just a guy with a camera and a drone.

very weird looking

Can't compete when you've already won. Bitch.

>what did he do that made him so popular?

As far as I can remember, he was one of the people to do "high quality" vlogs, before him it was just a bunch of teenagers with their iphones.

Say what you like about him or vlogging, but Casey changed the game.

He is one ugly, cucked sack of shit, though.

Pretty much this. Weirdest fucker I've ever seen too. I just don't get it.

he is doing videos since 2002

Ugliest youtuber ever.

Can you care for my baby and I?

Check 'em

kike

He looks like Roger from Doug.

Who?

Roll

Shut up

You should shut up

cnn = casey neistat news

his wife is hot

This guy again. Just because your wife's boyfriend says you're inferior doesn't mean it applies to anyone else.

ugly hipster doofus

>More like Casey NOSEtat
>this level of autism

Why do men have nipples? Why are our nipples neglected?

you cant tl;dr a two sentences post faggot

He looks very weird. I have never seen anyone with this style of facial features before. It's very disturbing.

Is it kool to make fun of deformed people with progeria?

He's one of those guiedo types who dresses and takes care of his appearance enough for ppl to forget he's actually ugly and talentless

Some jurrasic park shit: we know we shouldn't resurrect a t-rex, why did we think we could resurrect a neanderthal? And why did we have to mix it with frog DNA?

i think he wears sunglasses all the time because of his severe nasolabial folds. the sunglasses hide them somewhat

He's basically a liberal New York jew who flies around the world and acts like an annoying 12 year old. He does a ton of annoying shit like longboarding through the airport and wearing sunglasses indoors.

He looks like he has warts on his face and also the only guy who'd wear sunglasses in night, even when he goes to sleep.

Wasn't he on Twin Peaks?

He'd look a lot more normal if he'd just get rid of that jewtastic haircut.

I don't wanna hate on the guy, I hear his fans say his videos are inspiring and well made. But personally I just don't get it. I see a guy blowing thousands on 1st class tickets on planes, or getting seats given freely to him and recording them saying wow look at me I'm on a frickin plane! It seems very consumerism based. Then I see him winning GQ man of the year or some shit like that and I think, wtf. The worlds gone mad. The man of the year is someone who films himself buying expensive shit and getting expensive shit given to him for no other reason that he has a vlog. His social commentary from what ive seen is narrow minded or ill thought out. I think the only reason hes so pushed into our lives is because he makes shallow consumer based ideologies seem like the path to happiness and success when in reality hes just a bit of a cunt.

what the literal fuck is wrong with his eyes

All his videos are essentially commercials for the products that he is given.

I already seen it nigga..old old pic

completely agree

My friend's sister is inspired by him.

He's a photography major and he says he likes this guy because," Casey just does what he wants. That's what I want to do with my career"

Also, like you said, he just seems to be a professional "fun-haver" and shills consumer products.

lel

cant stand his face
hate his boring vlogs

I wonder which goy could be behind this post?

Thoughts on this guy

>"What's up guys? *extremely exaggerated tone
>Today, I'm going to my FAVORITE tofu organic juicer place in NYC!
>On the way there, *Films a kid chasing a balloon *Points camera at his face *Gives a big bird grin and forces out a fake laugh.
>"OH! but first, I need to stop by my best friend who is, wouldn't ya guess it?! a professional Hockey player.
>"Man, he's just some random friend! I have them all over the world.

this

Thoughts on this guy

He had a modest beginning with some genuine and quality content. Started to get full of himself. Hit bottom after the Hillary video. But now he's leveled off and is starting to redeem himself.

Roll

CUTE

no homo

Great.. now I cant unsee.

He looks like eustace from courage the cowardly dog

CAVEMAN

stop pretending to be a newfag in order to get us to raid people....newfag

I really hate his mouth. And how he always has to talk with hand gestures

Who the fuck is this Guy ?

maestro cucko supremo

autistic screeching at its finest

HILARY CLINTON

holy fuck that's ugly like seriously

worthless aging faggot who only does anything for large sums of money. Hillary Clinton thanked him for his efforts on stage and hardly even knew his name.

dear god..

Spicoli

Just because you blow dudes for small sums of money doesn't mean you should hate him for it.

he likes to waste money

ugly

Vlogs and camera reviews aren't hard to do though I'd kill to shoot my shitty YouTube videos with a rx100.

It's not the quality of the epuipment that matters. It's the content that matters.

whats wrong with his FFFAAAAAAAACCCCCCCEEEEEE?

What's wrong with its face?

ET drone home

Not fully true considering he shoots his vlogs in 4K and that seems to be one of the meme resolutions going around right now. All the bigger channels tend to run the res that high even though the majority of their users can't even load or watch it due to technical limitations.

is this legit?

honestly, i like his videos. they are not amazing, but they always make me feel like i am hanging out with a friend in the city, and so keeping me 5% less lonely has a redeeming value. my 2 cents.

any requests?

a fucking weasel in human form