Wild vs bruins

fight.and.win.

first for tuukka is elite

pls no wall

i support that wall. not the finnish one

What is the difference between Hitler and the Boston Marathon bombers?

The bombers managed to end a race.

>Chawwlie Coyle scores 2+1 against his hometown team

>bostgoons

is tuukka the funniest looking goalie in the nhl?

Hard to tell. Murray looks pretty silly with how young he is. Dubnyk looks silly with how tall he is. Plus the sheer number of >Finnish goaltenders is hard to compete with.
I dont know if you can confidently say he is THE funniest looking but certainly in the discussion.

Jimmy will get a point this season. I feel it.

Why are the bruins threads always dead?

leddit safe space

>safe space

fucking impossible to interact with anyone on leddit. Don't understand how their game thread has hundreds of posts.

rip

press reply

>finnish finishing

Fucking Spurgeon, DO IT FOR YOUR WIFE!!

Hope that wasn't offside

looks like it is

YEAH BUDDY

hate this offside review rule. The offside needs to lead directly to a goal-otherwise who cares

How the fuck would you judge that? I agree an offsides that happened 60 seconds ago, but that play was a direct result of the entry. The offsides didn't benefit Boston but rules are rules.

time for one: count off three seconds

Rask for President

>the township of Pomminville

what if it is a clear offsides play the linesman misses and the rebound gets tapped in 4 seconds after the entry by the offside player. Is that OK? You have to have all or nothing IMO

yes, just get rid of the review. It's a drag on the game. It gives teams a get-out-of-jail-free card and drains the game of energy and scoring. They want to be sure that a guy isn't 4 feet offsides and scores, but that almost never happens. You don't want to go the NFL route and start reversing things that the eyes see as ok

I disagree. I dont see the review in that way. It isnt like it happens every game. Certainly not nearly like the NFL does. I would argue a good amount of reversals are egregious errors by one team and not nit-picky shit like that offsides call was. Plus on things like goaler interference it seems like they give the benefit to the forward getting pushed into the goaler by D, opposite of what the NFL would do.

Is it possible this game will end in a (1)-0 shootout win? Neither team is capitalizing on chances and both goalers are playing very well.

Rask reading all the plays

Hayes will score with 5 seconds left

DELET

Bruins gotta get at least one point. Go into park the bus mode

unfun fact
Wild have one (1) win in 3v3 play since it started.

Guess it wont matter though LOL

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ

that's unbelievable

fucking mcquaid and of course its memelund who gets the goal

Brodin would have stuffed that in if it made it across.

(you)

gg bearbros

oh if the Bruins only had a bona fide mobile D-man who can move along the blue line to get some open lanes