Sup Forums, how do you get your women?

Sup Forums, how do you get your women?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamstrip.com/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_1oJuwkXr0E
vocaroo.com/i/s0vlXAwaHUGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't

I don't either. Not because I'm unattractive or poor or anything. Just too jaded.

With ambien

I stand around in clubs like the awkward lil fucker I am until a girl notices me and then we fuck

Out of my basement

By talking to them

i really wanna answer but ... im worried something bad would happen if i did
sorry Sup Forumsros, live life and all that, thats all i can say

Girls aren't hard to get. Despite what you've been told, they want sex as much as you.

Step 1, have a fucking job and enough money to go to a restaurant once a week.

Step 2, don't like with your parents or 6 roommates.

Step 3, own a fucking car so you can go places (this is optional in big cities)

You don't need to be some rich fuck, just be mostly self-sufficient.

Step 4, stop thinking of women either as unreachable or as worthless sluts. They're just people. Thinking of them as anything other than people leads to the various forms of autism you see on Sup Forums.

With a side of rice

I run up to them, cum on their face like the alpha I am and steal them away from their 4/10 boyfriend.
We fuck, I drop a hefty, fertile load into her meat cup and 9 months later she pops out a sprog who's the double of me but her boyfriend doesn't need to know that, he's a father to my kid and that's one less worry for me.

Befriend shitty visual novel creators and then trade positive reviews for getting my dick wet

>Step 1, have a fucking job and enough money to go to a restaurant once a week.

So she can drain your waller quicker than she'll ever drain your balls.

>Step 2, don't like with your parents or 6 roommates.

So she can move in and have the independence she craves whilst fucking beefy negro's on your bed whilst you're out working to keep her.

>Step 3, own a fucking car so you can go places (this is optional in big cities)

Let yourself and that cancerous slut get fat by driving everywhere. God forbid you walk.

>Step 4, stop thinking of women either as unreachable or as worthless sluts. They're just people. Thinking of them as anything other than people leads to the various forms of autism you see on Sup Forums.

Stop telling me what to do, Mom.

streamstrip.com/

I wish more anons could just admit to this here

fucking this so much

I haven't lately, but mostly okcupid.

This guy gets it. Also dubs checked.

that guy doesn't get fuck all or is just trolling

im good on 3 out of 4 steps. am i outta the game now or what?

Sewer sewer cha cha cha Sewer sewer cha cha cha Sewer sewer cha cha cha Sewer sewer cha cha cha Sewer sewer cha cha cha Sewer sewer cha cha cha Sewer sewer cha cha cha Sewer sewer cha cha cha Sewer sewer cha cha cha Sewer sewer cha cha cha Sewer sewer cha cha cha Sewer sewer cha cha cha Sewer sewer cha cha cha Sewer sewer cha cha cha Sewer sewer cha cha cha Sewer sewer cha cha cha Sewer sewer cha cha cha Sewer sewer cha cha cha Sewer sewer cha cha cha Sewer sewer cha cha cha Sewer sewer cha cha cha Sewer sewer cha cha cha Sewer sewer cha cha cha Sewer sewer cha cha cha Sewer sewer cha cha cha Sewer sewer cha cha cha Sewer sewer cha cha cha Sewer sewer cha cha cha Sewer sewer cha cha cha Sewer sewer cha cha cha Sewer sewer cha cha cha Sewer sewer cha cha cha Sewer sewer cha cha cha Sewer sewer cha cha cha Sewer sewer cha cha cha Sewer sewer cha cha cha Sewer sewer cha cha cha Sewer sewer cha cha cha Sewer sewer cha cha cha Sewer sewer cha cha cha Sewer sewer cha cha cha Sewer sewer cha cha cha Sewer sewer cha cha cha Sewer sewer cha cha cha Sewer sewer cha cha cha Sewer sewer cha cha cha Sewer sewer cha cha cha Sewer sewer cha cha cha

By paying.

wow. zoe lost a lot of weight. hopefully not in the tits.

From the grave

I don't.
I don't trust them.

lol'd
weirdest shit i've read yet

Shit i've learnt…

You'll never find a meaningful relationship online, OkCupid, Tinder, POF etc all house the same sort of overly needy, overly picky MEDIOCRE women.
If you want to meet someone, simply have a job and be social, don't just settle for the first girl who walks your way, you're allowed to be selective, you CAN and probably should wait until you meet someone who you click with.
Your partner will never probably be perfect and that's the best bit about it because if they were perfect, you'd be bored shitless.
If a girl absolutely thinks the world of you then they really aren't going to care much about materialistic worth, i've found that girls with high opinions of themselves often draw parallels between the person and what they own and more often than not, those girls wind up lonely because they crave control over every aspect of their life which is a red flag anyways for any sane human.

Just… Be yourself, if you don't meet someone then big fucking deal, do what makes you happy in the mean time, get to where you want to be and eventually you'll maybes, probably meet someone…

Then you'll wish you were single again.

>Let yourself and that cancerous slut get fat by driving everywhere. God forbid you walk.
Poorfag without a car confirmed.

BY FARTING

what a fucking load of shit, you're just emotional and jaded and came to those deluded conclusions because of it

Meth, and fading into obscurity will do that.

Also, her tits, and her nudes altogether were disgusting.

i meet them at work, i collect asians.
i work at armani
i speak 8 languages
japs, chinks and koreans get wet at a white boy speaking their language.

being vulnerable

Chloroform, rope, and duct tape.

Prostitutes mostly, honestly I like prostitutes more because they're the most straight forward women i've ever met. I know a few that I always go to because they're just so done to earth. I know it's for the money and they know it's just for their bodies, we're both ok with this.

nope, it's actually worked out pu-retty well for me, perhaps if you weren't such a bitter cunt you'd have some luck yourself

fat bastard confirmed

talk to them and be confident about yourself.

If you act like a pussy they think you won't need any in your life.

still cute. Sad she's a feminist.

you're on Sup Forums
you'll never get pussy

Met most women I've dated either through a mutual friend or online. More so the later. Mostly through hobby related chat rooms and boards. Pathetic? Maybe a little but I'm now married and wasn't ever a kiss less Virgin faggot.

I like them rare, with a side of sweet potatoes and sauteed asparagus in butter.

on 7cups
they're deliciously, perfectly dosedly crazy

simple, get them pregnant.

Salty as fuck and broke verified.

her patreon indeed took a dive. still 2700 of victim bucks.

btw, im pretty sure she had her tits augmented.

>More so the later
>the later
>later

I believe the word you're looking for is; you're a dumb fucking _insert generic buzz word_

>i work at armani
>i speak 8 languages
>japs, chinks and koreans get wet at a white boy speaking their language.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_1oJuwkXr0E

I'm asexual.

>Just… Be yourself
please, please, please go say that over in /r9k/

Gun + van

stay mad neckbeard

I think some Sup Forumsros actually lie on how pathetic they are just to fit here on /b. Never met a kissless virgin irl.

>i speak 8 languages
i doubt it
vocaroo it faggot

well this isn't a woman, its a fucking basket case with a face painting kit. This thing likely has so many complexes that to even talk to it would be arduous and cause sever attrition.

Stay pretending, pretender.

I go to school, or drinking or wherever there's a group, tell shitty jokes, talk about shit that happened recently. If someone needs advice give it to them. Only show just enough respect to everyone so they can't say i'm an asshole, but when it comes to talking about knowledge and culture, slowly change the subject to something i actually know jack-shit about, and show off.

Girls are now impressed, they get closer, touch, laugh at anything. We exchange numbers/facebook, hug sometimes kiss goodbye.

Go home, ego is satisfied for a few weeks, never contact them again because i'm secretly , and i don't want to invest any more energy in people than i feel necessary. If they text first get rid of them by short answers.
If i see them in public smile and say hi but make shitty excuse so i don't have to be around.

Feel warm and fuzzy inside.

frankly those are obvious upsides to prostitution
no games, clearly pre defined business transaction

ok
ill do it but i got my wisdom teeth out 2days ago so it wont sound as good as usual

perfect, you'll sound like you have a dick in your mouth

Sedation, rope and ducttape

so you just gratify your ego and remain alone
you gonna have to change something if you want different results sometime

Hit her in the head when no one is looking and then you can take her to your cage

my met my cute as fuck filipina gf on omegle
[spoiler]i'm not kidding[/spoiler]

I use my McShovel

Shit, forgot spoilers don't work here

*LOUD*
vocaroo.com/i/s0vlXAwaHUGA
*LOUD*
My headset is shit

^

>vocaroo.com/i/s0vlXAwaHUGA
Why do you know 8 languages? Where did you learn all this? And French shouldn't be hard for you to learn if you've got Latin and Italian down.

nice

old english and latin, pretty cool

i self teach linguistics ive been doing it since 14 haha, i usually start via phrases and basic things (Alphabet if necessary), then move to grammar and sentence structure and wordlists etc. Idk but i enjoy learning languages and where i work it helps alot. 70% of our clients are chinese and korean 10-20% japanese and rest is euro/american and other. Pic related its a girl i talk to. Im also only 18 lol

By different results you mean fucking them?
user, i could fuck half the city and it would mean shit.
A relationship? Worst year of my life.

Preserving myself, while walking the spiritual path to a balanced state of mind, that's the shit.

Pretty cool. I should get into that, always wanted to learn other languages. I know English and French and a tiny bit of Spanish, took a class in college and it was fucking awful. In any case nice, learning 7 languages in 4 years is pretty fucking neat.

What are the various forms of autism I can see here in Sup Forums?

if you want man i can help you get into it. I help alot of my friends start languages. Me and my friends run a 14k user discord and i sometimes help ppl there
discord.me/shitpost

>>How does /b get girls

You fucking dolt....
Right click & save as

I was deep in a crazy LSD trip at an after party sitting on a porch in Hollywood. She sat next to me, chatted me up and offered me some molly to even out my trip. It worked, we chatted for an hour and we have been married for 4 years.

Hey lads, can I get some advice?
>20
>go to private liberal arts university, love it there
>college football player, fit and muscular
>recently rushed a frat

With the bg info out of the way, here's the meat of my problem.

>have never been in a relationship, virgin
>many are surprised at this fact, with so many people saying "you're so nice and honest, and oh you're so cute and muscular" and all that shit
>every girl I've tried to get to know better would reject me in various ways, almost all being low and devious, with no honesty upfront
>flaking from dates is almost an expected site now
>from lying that they're busy, excuses, and just flat out ignoring me or blocking me on twitter
>try my best to be kind and understanding, for that's just who I am, but with banter to go along with it
>always willing to give second chances
Any advice lads?

not salty, not broke either, i do need a car though but everyone and their mother has one in my street, literally no one can get parked so i'm holding off for now

Do you talk a lot about yourself while talking to a girl?
Give an example of an average convo of yours.

Fuck it why not, which one of these 14k+ users are you?

All this advice is try hard fags having to work.
Im 20, no car and no job and i still get good puss on the reg. Let bitches come to you

im a top admin

tbh girls come onto me.

I've realized the girls I actually like, I can't for the life of me initiate conversation.

So, I've realized that I just concentrate on my hobbies and social circles, furthering my agenda thus giving me more stories to tell to the women who come onto me.

No, unless the girl specifically asks me something. I'm usually the one asking. There will a couple of times where the girl is asking me question after question. Usually I'll just start the convo, along the lines of "what's new in your world" or "whatcha been up to." I'll try to lead into us meeting up, but usually doesn't pan out, even if the girl seems excited about it.

Kill yourself

sounds cringey thats why
>what's new in your world
>whatcha been up to

Not at that point yet m8.

I just find it better than "what's up" everytime.

Suggestive anticipation is a stud's greatest weapon for a hot chick. You have to be subtle, otherwise you come off as creepy or pervy. The fact that you're making her wait makes her want you immediately. Women are stupid like that.

i like foreign girls tbh thats probably another reason i speak all these fucking languages. I see lt like this, i talk to girls just like normal people. How i talk to friends etc with a filter albeit lol

>making her wait
this so bad but you cant take forever because then they become uninterested. Just enough to keep them interested and craving

You shouldn't "lead into" meeting up, rather focus on her interests and talk about those, listen to what she has to say, then ask.
Then when you part ways just casually ask if she wants to meet up sometime.
This leading into thing sounds really transparent, and you come off as desperate.

get a self piercing kit from ebay and give urself a prince albert

The problem is that I do ask about her general interests but the convo would drop dead at random points, or she wouldn't respond to the 1st. I'll still shift more focus to it though.

I don't know when, I don't really remember how, but somehow I became a suave motherfucker with women around 19 years old.

It's got me paying child support for the next 11 years though, so that sucks.

i don't really try, just happens
i've never really dated but i've had a lot of pussy

>She
op you faggot
thats zoe quinn