Dat smug smile because you know you didn't fall for the trap of a wife and children

Dat smug smile because you know you didn't fall for the trap of a wife and children.
Nobody to nag you and nobody you're obligated to but your own self.
Don't even have to worry about dinner cuz you ate out like a champ on your way home like always.
Then washed it down with a $5 coffee.
Because you have so much disposable income as a single guy.
Unlike married people who make a big deal out of eating out or getting anything but poverty coffee.
Put dat phone on silent so you're not bothered.
Wanna take a 2 hour nap on the couch followed by 10 hours of sleep in your bed?
Go ahead, nobody's gonna make you feel guilty or lazy for doing so.
Wanna go out at 3 am for some fast food?
No problem, no wife to explain it to.
Welcome to your castle. YOUR castle. Not hers. Not anybody else's.
You're the king here, not a "provider" for her.

Pic related. Kicked her out 3 months ago.

You fucked up!

Dat ASS doe!

And 6 months from now you'll be in the suicide threads realizing how much ya fucked up

YFI

OP where are you from?

You didn't really even dip into the depression and wage slavery associated with having children. Anyway well said.

>Dat smug smile because you know you didn't fall for the trap of a wife and children.

stop demonizing the idea of having a family.

congrats on your independence. would you mind sharing more pics of your ex?

ITT:

OP got dumped by the best thing that ever happened to him, and he needs some reassurance so he doesn't fucking kill himself.

Eh, my wife is a lawyer who makes twice as much as me and worships my cock. I could never go back to single life.

Nice interior, poor fag. I bet she left you and now you're just trying to look cool.

Yeah OP having a family isn't always so terrible. Seriously the feelings of love and caring I have for my daughter amaze me. I know it's just biology making sure I don't abandon her but still feels awesome. Though come back in 15 years when I shooting porch monkeys that come near her.

got her number? ill put a baby in her if you're not going to.

Lmao. Anyone that thinks having a wife and kids is a bad thing ain't doin it right. My wife keeps my house clean, meals cooked, beer in the fridge etc. Keeps my balls drained and is bi so invites Girls in occasionally. Kids do laundry, clean bathrooms, take it trash etc. It's fucking great because i made it happen. I haven't touched laundry, trash, leaves, etc for years. I work an awesome job that i love, make great money, come home to people that genuinely love me and they leave me alone when i want to be. You see it as a hassle, i have made it into heaven.

OP you pathetic faggot, trying to justify your mistake by making families sound like shit. While you sit there alone in front of your computer all greasy and disgusting since "nobody has told you to shower, because you are in your own castle".

>stop demonizing the idea of having a family.
Aww, feeling insecure over being trapped forever because you're tied to some bitch who progressively gets fatter and uglier everytime you look at her for more than a moment, and all your money is going to the junior anons she made? Wear that sweater vest and drive that minivan with pride!

OP Kissless virgin confirmed. Trying to make himself feel better

Kek

>mfw am white, 6"2', blue eyed, blonde haired
>don't want to cohabitate or start a family
>my race is dying and people like me are the cause
>I don't really care tbh

my wife doesnt nag, doesnt give a shit what i do or if i take a nap in the middle of the day, has a job and contributes financially and is a great cook
sounds like you just attract shit women

>Keeps my balls drained and is bi so invites Girls in occasionally.
Keep dreaming user, you'll reach reality someday

Until she cucks you and takes all that away along with your will to live.

Lawyer chicks are freaky as hell! Right on!

This.

Haha this.

ITT: this thread.

make sure to keep us up to date on your divorce, child support, and alimony.

I've been through enough relationships to realize that it doesn't work, and is rarely if ever worth it in the long run.
I also hate kids and have to struggle not kicking one when it wails.

Win-win for me I guess.

You say this now but what will you be saying when you go through her phone and find out she didn't nag you because she had a side piece keeping her plenty happy?

Threw my wallet siphon out 2 years ago. Zero ragrets. More time, more money, more fun. I only "date" now. Have minimum 7 chicks I can fuck on a phone call, and CL or tinder for random cooch.
Would not change a fucking thing. I drink, eat, sleep and fuck when I want. Smoke when I feel like it and answer to only my dogs.

Protip:
>Women are shit
>Living with one is hell
>Cucking occurs 95% of the time
>You will always end up miserable

We do the best we can in what we were given, right?

Anyways, this shit is fabricated for control. in another world; modern western middle-class families still work.

You can't roll for shit

Intense Testicular Tension????

Literally all of my peers' parents are divorced

its smokes it smokes!

Britfag here, theres no roach?

Immense Tits Thread

Like I give shit what you think, you weedless fucking faggot. I bet your poor ass would still grab a pull if I offered it to you.

I took turpentine

i prefer ITS TURBO TIME

Most miserable time in my life was when I was dating right out of high school. All women, including our mothers, are drama queens. They do nothing to make your life easier, they contribute nothing, they know nothing.
Go ahead, find them attractive, masturbate to them, fuck them if you want, but don't ever, EVER, let yourself get trapped in a relationship. You get nothing out of it, the best you can hope for is not losing time, money, effort, peace of mind, quiet.

There is a "filter" britbong. I always twist one in.

What the fuck dude I can roll better with my left foot
Why do you slide one as opposed to rolling it in from the start?

Intestinal Trajectory Turbulence

This. The reason your joint looks like a wet noodle is becausr you didn't roll along with the filter. It's like the backbone of a doob.

your family is clearly the exception and not the rule

i'm about to turn 39 and not getting married and having children is the best decision i ever made

pic related...my ex

the only thing that sucks is not getting morning sex. other than that single life is awesome.

I don't give a fuck how sexy it looks. It takes me 30 seconds to twist up and does the job.
Go jerk off with your left foot.

You've got some aggro issues there buddy.

Why so mad, bruh?

>she left me because my dick is tiny

> It's the backbone of a doob.
No. The high is the backbone of the doob, not a esthetics.

It's not about aesthetics dude. A well rolled j feels miles better to smoke than that cumsock user posted.

lol is she asian bro? asians don't even count.

You don't worry about sitting in an old age home alone, waiting to die while no living soul gives a shit? I mean, they won't visit anyway, but at least if there was someone alive in your life, there would be a chance of a visit on birthdays and Christmas.

here is the part you can't see

Not mad, buddeh. But being criticized by weedless poorfags for my rolling is like being Ron Jeremy having You tell him how to fuck better.

Dude will be paying alimony while she gets deep-dicked by BBC that she wont marry because the gravy train would stop.

If this happens he better make a thread so we can laugh. If not, good on you mate.

>implying anyone gives a shit at that point regardless whether or not you have a family

Perfect

A lot of the benefits you've mentioned are also signs of depression.

Why do you keep implying they're weedless poorfags?

We're just not 17 anymore.

If you're in a relationship where you're more worried about appeasing her than being with her then you're in a bad relationship. If that's your ex, and you didn't enjoy being around her and felt like you were walking on eggshells to do what you want, then it was a bad relationship for the both of you and it was for the best that you moved on. That said, you shouldn't let this stop you from pursuing relationships with others. Of course being horndogs, people are always attracted to a fine piece of meat, but love is complicated and beautiful, and you'll know when you really love someone.

I'm the user who posted that doob, smoked that doob, and got a nice fucking glow off that doob. It smoked fine, clean, no runs.

Nice use of angles to make your baby dick look big. It's ok user, you hate women cause they laugh at your dick when you whip it out.

Well, maybe no one gives a shit about you, but some of us do have people in our lives that openly express they care about us.

So, your ex left you because you have a small penis (can't even call that a cock), and now you are all salty about it. How many nights per month do you cry yourself to sleep?

It's been my experience that the worst critics of most things are people who don't qualify to criticize the very thing they're criticizing. Jealousy is a powerful drug.

Man, i don't give a shit if you don't believe me. Just because you may not be able to attain these things doesn't mean it's impossible for others. Marraige and family is awesome (for me).

In other words, you don't know how to argue. At all. Btw, disqualifying critics in general, just gives the impression that you are very insecure and cannot handle what other people say about you.

I'm with OP. Choosing a single life is choosing the better life. People seem to think they're obligated to follow the norms set in place by movies or television. That's just not the case. We have an overpopulation issue and yet everybody wants to get married, knocked-up, and locked into a mortgage just like Bob Saget. Free your minds people and try to have a single original thought like OP and I.

Why would she cuck me? She doesn't have to work, is able to do anything she wants and is as racist as me so don't have to worry about that bbc. Please, bro, what they tell you on Sup Forums isn't reality.

I can back this up. Its not very complicated really. If you pick the right person, its great. If you're a beta male that settled for the first bitch that came along, then don't expect anything great. I picked well. Cock is happy. Work is good. Kids are great.

>they won't visit anyway
You saw this line, right? I said after that at least there was a chance of a visit.

Aww who hurt you, user? Don't worry you'll find a really nice girl with a very feminine penis someday. I have faith in you

Good on you user. Looks like we're the only ones here that are happy with our choices.

Dude, please understand these are kids who have nearly no experience in life, most of beta fags that just date whatever girl they managed to hook up with, and have no concept of what they want.

When you know what you want, and find it, you take it and it works. The ones that yell cuck all the time, are the ones that probably will get cucked because they have no idea what the fuck they are doing.

I've had elder people and dogs in my family.
At that point I just waited for them to die tbh, and would not expect anything different in my case.

Truth that i regularly forget. I always assume im talking to peers. Almost never the case

All the newfags not knowing this is old stale pasta...

I have no issue with criticism whatsoever, in fact I embrace it when it's constructive and not just random bullshit.
I negotiate for a living, so your assumed statement that I don't know how to argue is fucking rich.
Btw, disqualifying critics in general is a form of time management, especially if one considers where it's coming from.

>why would she cuck me
Said every man in a relationship ever.
>she's as racist as I
All girls are black averse until they're not.
Kek samefagging won't help your case.

>not owning multiple apartment buildings
>not having a wife
>making her work in your store
>giving you progeny
>multiple business means disposable income
>still max our my 401k
>have so much money left after the books are done that i have to buy myself an extra warehouse just to spend the dough before the quarter is up and le tax man comes through

you're a fool

classic symptoms of someone trapped in a loveless marriage with ungrateful kids....just lashing out at anyone to try to either ease the pain or make others just as miserable as they are

Kek you family 30-40 somethings are the sad ones.
>family life is great
>meanwhile I'm in Sup Forums

Fuck off. That dick is average at worst. Go jump off a bridge, because even if you do have an 8 inch dick, the rest of you amounts to shit, so what you have to offer society is basically you being a dildo with feet.

She's moved on and is much happier with her new man.
You're on Sup Forums.

Copy pasta faggot

Oh you negotiate for a living? Well, then I stand corrected. Your argument, that because you negotiate for a living and therefore know how o argue, is infalible.

Good job user, and we believe you.

How does having children make you live longer?
How does having a wife make you less likely to lose half your worth in a court?

The other stuff was nice but unrelated.

>I negotiate for a living
Sure bro
>your joint sucks
>"YEAH FUCK YOU POORFAG AT LEAST I HAVE ONE"

That's because you are a selfish asshole, and no one gives a shit about selfish assholes.

ITT: a bunch of cucks admiring my very own hardwood floor. And fuck beds, if I feel like sleeping on the floor like a caveman i fucking do it because whos gonna stop me

said, the guy on Sup Forums.

Just brilliant.

that ass is terrible. draw a fucking line on a circle. that's what that ass is.

>not having all that without the aforementioned leeching off you
Why live?

This is bad bait. I'm married and I still do virtually all of those things. Git Gud

>falling for children

The famous "I am not successful, so therefore nobody must successful" perspective.