youtube.com/watch?v=iXNNAFwogP8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZDAV6_J5dSg
youtube.com/watch?v=NSvibxt5yiI
youtube.com/watch?v=H0BUdyI8GpI
youtube.com/watch?v=naWrCO-SZvM
youtube.com/watch?v=jJMRFrJyvP8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bravo Anno

Anyone have the pic of the new atomic blast?

It is good, a little too anime-ish and I wanted not to be a musical blowjob to Evangelion but still the new tracks are nice.

What I don't understand is how thay are gonna make Ifukube's and Sagisu's tracks mix well in the same movie.

Rip?

i gotchu kaijubro

Is there a way to torrent this?

mega.nz/#!Q0dmUIyZ!QwcjXiS1nCJn5FuZXxZN2Ko5xII6D7Uf3QPPDNI79Uw

This track is so fucking good. "Persecution of the masses" is also fantastic.

his fucking jaw splits?

>All these Evangelion remixes

WE GET IT ANNO, JESUS

Thank you famalapino.

Shiro Sagisu do that a lot, actually.

Shiro doesn't know anything else anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=cAwe1-Clo9Y

>Persection of the Masses

Naw man, I mean from the actual movie where shit is coming from his back and his tail.

>those footsteps at the beginning followed by Skreeeeeonk

Best opening track since GMK. I hope it's used a lot in the movie.

What's everybody's favorite variation of Decisive Battle? Mine's track 17.

>jenes

>it`s like poetry it rhymes

youtube.com/watch?v=iXNNAFwogP8

OST torrent when ....

My bad. Here ya go kaijubro

Who Will Know gives me a Tout est Perplexe vibe. Not the notes, but the atmosphere of the music.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDAV6_J5dSg

And it uses the same vocalist as one of Tout est Perplexe (Theme Q)'s variations.

youtube.com/watch?v=NSvibxt5yiI

I was also surprised to hear a short version of Famously on the soundtrack. Sagisu didn't give a single fuck.

That's a good picture do you have any high Def ones of the laser coming out his tail?

>The music+this

Quineau

Lol thanks ! You got a leak of the movie?? These pictures are amazing

I'm so glad that Anno had the balls to do something different with the formula this go round. I was fully expecting this to basically be '84 with better visuals.

Japan is super stringent on copyright laws so the odds of a cam leak this soon are slim. We'll likely have an ebglish sub transcript before a decent cam appears

Personally I'm waiting till this badboy does it's limited theatrical run in NA

I didn't realize that he did the Berserk movies too.

Christ. His mouth looks like the doorway to fucking hell

>tfw you can hear the trademark NGE angel laser sound effect

mega.nz/#!Q0dmUIyZ!QwcjXiS1nCJn5FuZXxZN2Ko5xII6D7Uf3QPPDNI79Uw

Thanks for the picture my friend. Yeah I wanna wait to watvh but the moment these pictures leaked I've been ridiculously inpatient for any video or a cam rip

No prob m8
And same. But I'm trying like hell to just wait. I know that getting this on the big screen will infinitely trump watching some cam with incomplete subs on a laptop monitor

Knowing where I live I'll have to wait til it gets released on bluray so knowing I have to wait a couple months is killing me

O shit now that I think about it do you have pictures of turkey and larva forms of godzilla?

Is he a hack?

I'm moving to Dallas in about a month, and I know they'll be showing it somewhere in that area, be it Dallas, Houston, or Austin, but I just don't think I'll be able to hold out that long. There are times that I hate being a fan of things from Japan, because we are such an afterthought. By the time we get it, everything's been spoiled to hell and back for months.

i dont have the larval form but here's his nightmare-fuel tail

that looks more like the dick of freddy kruger

that shit looks fucking beautiful, what's up with his eyes though in the second picture?

He looks like he has fucking googly eyes.

This is some end of eva shit

I agree, he looks fucking stupid.

It's his form after the "turkey" one

How long does Godzilla spend in his second form, which I'm aware is more of a transition form than anything?

Someone posted this in the /m/ thread. Apparently the end shot with all of the fused people-zilla's screaming in agony as they're trying to free themselves from its tail looks something like this.

>hand-drawn spoilers
this is oddly charming

holy shit this entire movie is just evangelion lovecraft style stuff isn't it? why the fuck can't there be a big enough fanbase in america to let me see this already?

Jesus fuck

Oh Anno, you turn everything into Eva don't you?

Yeah, i wouldnt be suprised if all of Godzilla is made up of bodies and shit, sounds like Anno

This looks lame and gay and nothing like Godzilla at all

tbf they eluded to this shit in the Godzilla goes to hell comic

fuck off and go watch something with zilla in it

Goddamn, son

jesus it looks scarier than i imagined

i love it

How does Japan beat Godzilla this time if he shoots a fuck ton of lazers?

They freeze him to death with nitrogen or some shit.

The protagonist, after being absorbed into Godzilla's tail realizes this is not the world he wished for so Godzilla explodes spraying blood on the moon. The protagonist then wakes up on a beach and starts choking his love-interests. The end.

I actually believed that until I read the choking part
hell I still might believe it

From what I hear, they just wait for him to get all tuckered out and lay down for a nap, then force-feed him some freezing compound

Can anybody explain the multiple forms he has?

>Near end of the movie
>Everything is hopeless and bleak as shit
>Godzilla's destroyed everything, even the military command center in charge of fighting him
>Everyone is fucking dead
>Godzilla has proved no current military force can destroy him and is about to leave the city to go destroy the rest of humanity
>youtube.com/watch?v=H0BUdyI8GpI

>this fucking music
>that fucking maw

Godzilla is now part of the Souls Expanded Universe

Explination lies within Anno. So nobody will ever know

>not the superior super x track
youtube.com/watch?v=naWrCO-SZvM

Still waiting for fucking kingsglaive because of this.

>look for fanart of the immature forms
>find dumb bullshit instead

>releases red LCL-like goop in its tadpole stage
>absorbs any and all life it comes in direct contact with into itself
>after reaching its adult stage, the absorbed life is then converted into a bunch of mini copies of itself
>this repeats until everything is a godzilla

This godzilla is basically the living embodiment of a third impact

So is this godzilla a walking amalgamation of corpses or are those just people he crushed with his tail? I hope it's the first cause thats metal as fuck

>Shin Godzilla received overwhelmingly positive reviews in the Japanese media.[41] Japanese pop culture site RO65 called the film a "masterpiece of unprecedented filmmaking", feeling that the film retains a "strong respect for the fundamental message within Godzilla".[42][41] Oricon Style praised directors Hideaki Anno's and Shinji Higuchi's realistic approach and the film's reality vs. idealism themes, calling the film a "world class" Godzilla film.[43][41] Cinema Today called the film a "thrilling experience" and a "masterpiece", feeling that the film was a return to form similar to 2004's Dawn of the Dead.[44][41]

I teared up a little guys. The Legendary Godzilla was such a disappointment and this looks like it's gonna be great.

never count on americans to make a good godzilla. It will never happen.

they said kino was dead

More than likely the first. Although I've also heard that he runs into some people in first form and third forms, and ends up 'absorbing' them or something. Don't have a sauce though, so don't take my word too heavily.

Posting best track
youtube.com/watch?v=jJMRFrJyvP8

This is an Anno film, user. What do you think Mr. Year would do?

Why is nip jazz always so cozy?

Anyone else having issues with the OST tracks on youtube? My internet is fine but none of the vids will start.

Are there any screenshots of this?

JUST FUCK MY JAW UP

Can't wait to hear this movie's version of the Military March

You don't have to, just download the OST

Track 19 btw

Me too. Evidently he also had a full understanding of the original's message too. I mean look at this shit:

>Kazuo Ozaki from Eiga.com praised the film as well, stating, "Hollywood, even with all its money, can’t approach this kind of perfection"[45] while Koichi Irikura from Cinema Today called it a "birth of a masterpiece that boldly announces the revival of a Japanese Godzilla".[45]

The only person who didn't like it so far was some faggot from Kotaku. Because it "talks too much".

I saw that. Who the fuck reviews a film with the tagline along the lines of: "The new [movie] is good except it's story and characters are too well developed and realized"

Is Pipeworks still around? We need a new Godzilla fighter with this fucker as the final boss.

Retards like everyone at Kotaku

Their wiki has a link to a Godzilla-Smash3 in the products section. The article on it isn't there though.

Kotaku is such a cesspool of retardation

Isn't Smash3 that mobile game that came out around the time Goji2014 came out?

All points to Godzilla just strolling and wrecking things, never absorbing anything alive, It doesnt get that close to physical horror.

Oddly enough the opposite was my opinion of Legendary's Godzilla. Lots of people defend the movie and its minimal fights, but the space between those fights was nothing but an expositional void. I liked next to none of the characters and they were barely explored as characters. They all felt like plot devices, especially the main character.

It felt like the screenwriter primarily wanted a movie about fight scenes between Godzilla and that triangle bug and ignored every other character, and Gareth Edwards wanted to focus on the characters and save the fights for last, so focused on them, blank stares and all. Together they made a very bland piece of shit, and when Godzilla finally took center stage, I was past caring about any of it and just wanted to go home.

Shin actually looks like it's exploring themes and creating tension through its characters.