Should I fuck this trap?

Should I fuck this trap?

Downloaded Grindr to see what it was about, always liked traps but not guys. Turns out there's like no traps on Grindr and all the ones who are are 500 miles away.

Apart from today I saw this one, looks gorgeous. Very close by.

Will fucking a trap make me gay?

Pic very related

If you're into it then whatever works dude

Ur gay if you don't fuck him

would be accomplishing what most trap lovers would dream of

I'd smash yeah, any more pics?

As I always say if the trap looks like a women and has big tits do it u ain't gay nigger faggot

>always liked traps, but Not Guys.

You know that you are stupid and deserve death?
Fucking this guy won't make you gay because you already are, faggot.

It would in fact make you gay, fucking degenerate faggot

yes.

I'm straight and I'd fuck that

Why dont you go step by step.

Have him blow you. and if you like it then you can have him lick your ass, and if you like it then you can have him fuck you

>falling for the trap meme

enjoy your HIV

yes it makes you a faggot, faggot. ever considering it already makes you a faggot, faggot. kys, faggot.

/thread

>still getting HIV in the era of condoms and PrEP

Even bareback faggots who take cream pies every night don't get HIV anymore if they're on PrEP, which literally every gay guy I know is. This isn't the 80s anymore m8

Post moar traps

>"Does having sex with a guy make me gay?"
If you're willing to fuck a trap, knowing it's a guy, then you're already gay you colossal autistic faggot

DEGENERATE YOUR ANCESTORS ARE WATCHING YOU

Risitas is not happy.

Bump

post moar traps/ moar of OP girl

Do it whatever it takes

moar webms, this is now a trap thread

Saying someone deserves death because of what they want to put their dick inside is kinda weird.
You sure you're not repressed?

Man, just do what makes you happy. Don't worry about us frogposting shitstains.

Go.
Live.

It's too late for us.

shhh, this is the alt-right, the angry virgins here to save us all from our "degeneracy" because no one wants to fuck them

Holy mother of god. This would have been 10/10 if "she" wasn't coked out of her mind

holy shit, you summed up the alt right so perfectly just now.

>coke

might be on drugs but it's not coke

Yes it's fucking gay. That being said, go fuck that dude! You know you want to, faggot.

it's true, also somewhat to do with the girls they wanted in high school fucking black guys/ Chads rather than them for being "nice guys"

How about if you like them, then fuck them and stop worrying about what it makes you? Caring about what something makes you, makes you a prisoner of societal norms. Free yourself, live by your own terms.. not society's.

Downloaded Grindr but you're not gay hmmmmm. Also what make you think he'll want to have sex with your ugly ass?

Because I'm actually not ugly, and can most probably fuck her/ him. I have a girlfriend who's like 8 or 9 out of 10 plus other girls I could fuck if we broke up, the problem is as much as I am attracted to them all, I just want to fuck a trap/ some some random guys cock

one of my exes

any nudes of her?

Well you should just go for it then, use a condom and try not to care about what anyone thinks. If you do it then you'll know if you like it or not. Good luck.