I somehow managed to cut a hole in my gum or something and now either a nerve or the very bottom of one of my front...

I somehow managed to cut a hole in my gum or something and now either a nerve or the very bottom of one of my front bottom teeth which is usually behind the gum is fucking exposed.

I am in so much fucking pain right now Sup Forums, I think I'm going to faint.

What the fuck do I do?

maybe go to a dentist

Dentists are usually pretty good with teeth.

If you need any more advice just shout.

Oh wait

It's 0420 right now.

Post on Sup Forums, what else?

Perfect, it's toke time. Hit the bong and you'll feel better.

Cunt are you for real right now.

It's painful enough to just breath it air, can you imagine how much pain I'll be in when I expose the hole to fucking smoke?

post a pic

Put some orajel over it? I don't fucking know, I'm just your average Sup Forumstard.

A doctor would know.

go to the ER and maybe they'll numb you up?

what the fuck were you doing that caused you to accidently cut your gums?

I don't want to look like a pussy by going to the ER just for a cut gum.

I was brushing my teeth and my retarded hands went a little too far out and when I pushed the toothbrush back into my mouth it hit the git really fucking hard.

Rinse regularly with salt water, avoid irritating the sore, and it should be fine in a few days. Nothing else you can do other than getting a numbing mouth wash to ease pain - am dentist

then suffer in pain and it's not a cut gum its an exposed nerve and they'll treat you

You can also get some dynexan at a pharmacy to help with pain (it's a gel)

post a pic

Get some medicinal weed, you retard.

>git

I meant gum, fuck.

Alright I'll try that, hopefully it's not too painful.

I tried to, I can't get a picture that isn't blurry as fuck.

I live in Australia, there is no medicinal weed here.

first, use something to desinfect the area --> alcohol

take some pain killers (are usually also antibacterial) - if there is really a whole in there, you should check it by a doctor.

hold the camera further away

It will hurt to rinse, but you got to do it

Go to a dentist you chucklefuck and tell him your problem, not a bunch of faggots on the internet who'll just tell you it's aids.

And if you can't go to a dentist because whatever reason, go to the fucking ER.

It literally just looks like this.

Fuck.

I want to go to the ER, but I don't want to look like a massive pussy.

>don't want to look like a massive pussy
If the pain allegedly causes you to almost faint, that's your body telling you something is seriously wrong.

Fuck. But an exposed nerve is normally that painful right?

Like, I'm actually sweating a little here. All because of a stupid little cut on my gum.

An exposed nerve is very painful yes.

This is the same shit that happens with a cavity. The nerve becomes exposed to the outside and it starts hurting like a bitch due to inflamation.

It may die off if not treated in a timely fashion.