Daily reminder that there is STILL no evidence of any Russian hacking conspiracy and that democrats are

Daily reminder that there is STILL no evidence of any Russian hacking conspiracy and that democrats are
just sore losers.

youtube.com/watch?v=1aQ-NxEMrHU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WX8dgbr5EI8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's because there is no evidence, basically snowflakes can't accept the fact that they lost the election so they keep making up excuses and their favorite excuse is that the "Russians" somehow "hacked" the election, yet they can't produce a scrap of evidence of this happening.

It's hilarious watching them lose their minds over it lol

Yeah, they're upset, because Trump is a fucking idiot and is in the process of setting the USA back 50 years. That's the truth whether you want to accept it or not.

>implying anyone could be as bad as Barack Hussein Obama

>setting the USA back 50 years

>wall being built
>mudslimes being kicked out
>illegals being kicked out
>stopping abortion
>getting out of the TPP
>getting out of the UN

Right-o snowflake

Thanks to Trump hillary flunkies, obamafags and bushite neocons have finally been grouped into one warhawk globalist side, now they'll be much more easy to defeat.

The media only had fake allegations with no evidence to support them, it was all a bunch of fake news.

Inb4 shareblu shit up the thread

The same kind of retards who believe in the Russia meme also believe that Trump paid russian hookers to piss on him and his wife on a bed that the Obama's once slept in.

Tump cucks say otherwise while they cry into their waifu pillows. "Trump is totally a Sup Forumsro, right gang! Why does everyone e hate him!? REEEEEEEEE! Libtards!" So easy to trigger a trump nigger.

This.

Libcucks mysteriously love Bush again!

Trump cuck triggered. Point proven.

There is you fucking moron

Fix that typo, Trump lover.

None of the numbers are right you got this from Facebook faggot

Got a sauce for that claim other then your asshole?

Triggered Trump cuck. Autism detected.

Instead you could have a look at s,n.a.p,c,h,a,t,y(.)me to leak local sluts nudes.

Ouch, Obama flunkies BTFO :^)

You seem to have made a mistake. That's not trump on the right and that's not a scabby russian hooked on the left. Now worries, we all make mistakes.

How them wire taping claims work out?

Learn to spell, retard.

Liberal crybaby snowflakes: "Russians!"

Meanwhile (pic related) which convention was it where we found numerous "hammer and sickle" flags outside of it? That's right, it was the democrat convention.

Triggered. Trump lovers be all kinds of sensitive in this thread!

… meanwhile … in the Oval Office …

Triggered. Another one down.

Now now, you're upsetting the Trump cuck autists. Be nice.

Russian influence has only been reported by fake news

Triggered.

this man wanted to be fucked by trump, you could smell the gay

All that has been (((confirmed))) is that somebody may have stolen some e-mails and other damning evidence of the left's corruption.

If anything, Hillary hacked the election (remember the recount?)

And Obummer continues to tapp the wires of Trump Tower from his secret hideout in Hawai'i.

Photo of the year.

every day I wake up, check Sup Forums and there's something else trump said sending marxist scum into hysterics, even though they have yet to recover from being extremely mad the day before. it fuels my kekwagon

C-c-c-cuckin' for Trump! Triggered.

Daily reminder that the rest of the world is laughing at America. Because he's an idiot.

how them hillary emails work out?

Aaaawwww! Trump lover Triggered!

did they confirm trumps inauguration crowd was biggest ever? period?

A WILD DIDDLER APPEARS

Nig got trigged. Why so sensitive, snowflake?

>the post pro-kike budget in decades, if not in history
So when is the illusion being shattered?

Fake news! Liiibbbuuuurrrraaaal Meeediiiieeeerr! Jews!

I think the Russians are way too smart to associate with a dementia addled retard.

whats milo doing these days?

did pizzagate lead to arrests?

Whitey got triggered. Good effort, though! I'll have a kek for that.

According to this spectrum, Fearless Leader is a "Total Degenerate". Eeeyew!

>muh Russians

dya think trump grabbed merkel by the pussy? and did his power hand shake? maybe at the same time?

It's happening

I don't know if Russia was behind the DNC hacks or not, but whoever was behind it are heroes and we should be destroying the corrupt organization known as the DNC.

Good work whoever it was.

Daily reminder there is no evidence of millions of people voting illegally nor of any wiretapping by the Obama administration on Trump. Also the American Health Care Act is shit and fullof Trump lies. #rebublicantears

This is about the extent of the evidence the snowflakes have produced lol

so all of those were from leads from the pizzagate investigation?

oh no, millenials, cupcakes and liberal snowflakes on suicide watch lol

>see what's happening in Sweden.
Nothing
>Obama's job numbers are lies (4.7%)
My numbers are soo "great" (4.7%)
>I'm gunna bring jobs back!
Majority of jobs are lost due to automation not forign trade.
>Were gunna build a great Wall of cement and rebar!
>Well have a wall in some places and fence in others.
>Mexico will pay for it!
Americans are gunna pay for it.
>I want to be a president for "everyone"
Stops denouncing hate crime.
>Appoints environmental denier to the EPA dismantling environmental protection programs.
>New Obamacare "replacement" is projected to harm his own voters and rob 25 million people of insurance benefitting the wealthy.
>Yemen raid was a great success!
No valid information was collected, innocent people were killed, and a soldier died.
>I don't want Hillary! She would put us into ww3!
Trump pledged to bolster our millitary further even though 43% of America's assets are in our millitary forces.
>Removing meals on wheels support for veterans and disabled.
>Cutting funding for the arts, schooling and federal educational programs.
>My crowd was bigger than Obama's!
Wasn't
The list goes on forever. Jesus. Everyone says they like Trump because he's up front and "tells it like it is" blatantly lying to your face is soo much better isn't it? Hidden corruption is bad but obvious corruption is cool and is great for Republican family values.

Checked

Sounds like the 1950s all over again

>implying there's no collusion between Trump and Russia
youtube.com/watch?v=WX8dgbr5EI8

what charity is trump donating his salary to again?

HILLARY 2020

say it with me goys! I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN, I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN, I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN

Ivanka's tits and ass enlargement fund

did trump prove that his golfing weekends wont cost hundreds of millions of taxpayers dollars a year yet?

>STILL no evidence

>rachel 'WE SERIOUSLY HAVE TRUMP'S TAX RETURNS' maddow

No wonder libcucks are so ill informed...

that trump adviser proved he wasn't a member of that Hungarian Nazi sympathizer group didn't he?
he better not be deported for being a member of a banned group, that'd look bad

>see what's happening in Sweden.
>Nothing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

Still assuming there are no other informational news sources other than CNN and fox.

can someone show me the report that proves more terrorists killed us citizens than us born fanatics?