Native-born Frenchman attacks soldiers at airport

Native-born Frenchman attacks soldiers at airport
Shuts it down
And you bigots think immigrants are the problem!

>Ziyed Ben Belgacem
>Native-born Frenchman

Born in France, 1978.

No, we think Muslims are the problem.

And we're right.

Dis french bread looks delish
But honestly, can you blame Islam for this? Why not blame French culture for being so violent?

Its not the place of birth that matters. Its not the nationality. Its the cultural background...
With muslims, at least in france, germany and so on, its like 80% are pretty normal. 20% are just scum that needs to be gassed... Like the appx 20% extreme rights and lefts in "western society".... So I dont care that he is french or whatever. He grew up in muslim cultuere, he took islam as an ideology and not a religion... thats why he had to die. Like every else who thinks religion is an ideology...

Everyone who thinks that his belief/faith entitles him to anything has to die. No... suffer for a looong time, then die. People like that are the cause of almost all problems in the world.

What role do you think white racism played in alienating him?

None, puritanical Islam is self-segregating.

Also religion isnt a race faggot

Picture says "dirty niggers" next to crossing out "mulsims"

Muslims can be white, black, asian, hispanic

Its a religion, racism cannot be applied to a religion.

Who the fuck cares? Second generation immigrant scum are often worse than first generation. Stop being so naive

/thread

It was a muslim
immigrants are 99.999999% retarded muslims with zero prospect or want of work and contribution. Islam in general in the problem. Morons like this faggot op are too.

yes it can, dipshit. If the vast majority of muslims are non-whites.
Jesus the fucking lack of critical reasoning on this board.

Barron Trump is "second-generation immigrant scum" according to your logic. His mother immigrated to the US then he was born there.

Fuck you. One guy does it for a change who is not an immigrant then all of a sudden the immigrants who blew shit up already are innocent? You brainwashed motherfucker, stfu

Hasan is Swedish. Sorry that logic doesn't agree with your feelings.

[citation needed] faggot

Yeah, you got nothing to come back with. Brainwashed. Faggot.

Not him, but you do need to cite a source for your wild claims at a bare minimum.

yes

you're comparing sandniggers to slovenians though

This isnt a court of law, Matlock. I don't need to prove shit to you, nor do I need to waste my time researching things to prove I am right. You speak like no immigrant ever committed a terrorist act in Europe. Get your head out of your ass.

What is the difference at this point.

lol

White countries accept immigrants because their birth rates are too low.
Why is this simple concept so hard to grasp for idiots like you and Sup Forums

goddam, this

How does this eliminate any possibility that immigrants can be a problem? All you are doing is repeating shit you heard in class. This doesn't make you smart, it makes you a parrot.

Wow he looks so french...

Speak for yourself, Trumpfag

Bumpity bump bump

Class? what class? We never discussed anything political in class.

No, he's right. Islam belongs in the stone age. No pun intended.

Same applies to Trump's eldest 3. Ivana is an immigrant as well.

Shhhhhhh, it's too late. You have already been shut down.

fuck islam

Do you own 1.6 billion bullets?
Because they are 1.6 billion Muslims in the world and increasing every day.
Good luck.

Tipical french he shot at a cop with a bb gun.

Spoken like a fascist.

Finally seems like everyone thinks Muslims and Jews is a race,

Good point, user.

he is a muslim go fuck u self

How does that make them right for this world and the future?

American education

Jews are a race idiot. They're a race that follows their own religion. Yes it's possible to convert to Judaism but they will never accept you as one of them.

at its hardcore best, I wonder if nobody took theology class.

They found a way to live in peace? They must be doing something right if they teach their children to not drink alcohol, do drugs or have premarital sex.
Something that only like 1% of Westerners teach their children.

Oh, fuck, you're one of those idiots running around screaming about fascists? LISTEN TO YOURSELF!!!! THINK FOR YOURSELF!!!!!

it is called Israeli have you seen a Israeli Passport you dumb fuck, also yes you can convert to marry a jew.

Keep listing the rules and the punishments. You stopped too early.

Yes, I was at that Milo event that got shut down by fascists. Problem?

At least you're not denying that Western culture is 99% degenerate. We found a common ground.

You are a blind fool.

Keep listing the rules and punishments.

Sort yourself out.

Wtf are you talking about?