anime

First.

Haha

guys

look what I found

anime

general strike now

Friendly reminder that anime.

if you have social anxiety the greatest likelihood is that during your first time you wont be able to get hard, cumming likewise being out of the question

really need to take a shit but don't want to leave you lads what do

#
Met her on the internet, talked for a few months then she came to see me.

Now she's my gf, which basically means my life is the same as before except instead of only talking to you guys I talk to her as well sometimes.

Good setup desu

hi where are halal burger :DD

sounds like you were really lucky desu doubt that happens much

i've found god lads

me upwind

is gay

What should I get from five guys tomorrow?

I made a video :3

twitter.com/Sporf/status/844263457411219456

>be at the gym
>girl says I'm in fantastic shape for my age
>ask her how old does she think I am
>she guesses "35? 36?"
>mfw I'm 28

YOU'RE NOT LOOKING

GUYS

Haha, look!

Haha

don't you mean downwind ;)

a sore batty

Not true, my social anxiety is mad and I was fine getting hard.

She didn't even get naked, just cuddled and I was like a rock.

Cumming is difficult but girls aren't that bothered, especially if they know its your first time.

If the USA can afford trillions to wage countless wars then why can't they afford universal healthcare for their citizens like the majority of European countries?

How will lanklets ever recover?

>there are people that are going to rush out to buy the mcdonald's sauces

Absolutely CLUCKING at the stupidity of the average consumerist. The McChicken is Mayo, the Big Mac is Thousand Island and the Filet of Fish is Tartar sauce.

If an employer says the interviews will take place on Thursday, and I haven't heard from them yet, is it safe to assume I haven't got it? Should I hold out hope they'll contact me today or does that never happen?

t. has had sex with one girl and now thinks he can speak for the three and a half billion others

you didn't answer my question. how does it make any sense that /new/ was right and then when Sup Forums was made it suddenly magically became left until those racist, sexist, bigoted, capitalist "stormfags" came?
you know how I can tell you are fresh from reddit? you obviously weren't here for the 2012 election and have no idea what you are talking about but think you do
it would have been rare to see no posts on page 1 calling obama a nigger

>>there are people that are going to rush out to buy the mcdonald's sauces
What are you on about?

I literally owe /brit/ my gf

I just talked to her like I talk to you guys and she found it hilarious.

Hehe top lad

amazing as this may sound, but youre single personal experience is not representative of every first time that has happened or will happen

USA already spends more public money on their shitty healthcare than most countries spend on universal healthcare

>

you ever experience hypnagogia?

>girls really want guys to cum

Are you retarded, its literally the opposite

Yes it is.

how do i stop masturbating to loli?

having the last of the whiskey which constitutes an exceedingly small amount indeed

>bantered a gril into being a gf
nice

I don't think they're doing it in Britain yet but they're now going to start selling the bottles of sauces.

No

Yeah, I'm just trying to inject some positivity into you miserable cunts because after 7 years on Sup Forums I was terrified it was going to be an awkward cringefest and it was the exact opposite.

>girls want a virgin to pump away for an hour and then give up

is it cuttlery or cutlery?

well you will soon

bet she's an uggo

Explain!

The McChicken is the best value for a fast food sandwich. The chicken itself has a nice eggy crispness, as is essential to all McChicken, with a nice bite into the inner chicken, unlike Burger Kings chicken sandwich which tends to be very soft and on the inside, quite watery.

The shredded salad in combination with great McDonalds mayo is a perfect combination on the toasted bun!

women don't know what they want nor what's best for them

filtered

imagine being a cuttlefish

Screen just went orange

Chicken legend > McChicken

She's chubby and cute and weird.

I wonder if their tartar sauce is any good though, never had a filet-o-fish from maccies, definitely wouldn't buy any of their other sauces though, it's like buying fucking nandos sauce.

west coast can fuck off

Bet she's a fatty too

for me it is the mcchicken - the best fast food sandwich

dubs confirms! praise kek!

Chicken Selects with BBQ sauce is the patrician choice

youtube.com/watch?v=wkPR4Rcf4ww

>west coast can fuck off

wendy's burgers are the best out of all the main fast food restaurants. very underrated

fix'd
no they can't

Nandos sauce is nice

its great that this guy has done something really positive and now people from around the world are looking for any excuse to knock him down a peg and shit all over his achievement

absolutely love the 'chon

Mums chicken burgers were the true patrician choice, the ones she made after you asked for maccies but she said she'll make burgers herself instead, they never did taste like McDonalds though.

why? would rather live there than anywhere on the east coast, except for maybe maine or one of the small states in the NE corner

my first time was in a threesome ergo ipso facto was impossible stay hard although did manage to get an erection for about 10 or so seconds, enough for penetration to take place ex post facto i am no longer a virgin

I miss the american gf

if she drank diet drinks she'd get horribly sick, so she had to drink the ones full of sugar

Fuck off we're full

its not actually thousand island

you can make their "secret" sauce at home because they have the recipe online

the 21st century is the era of the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich

Didn't really expect anything different t b h

Not even showing off, just want the virgins still here to know its not that scary because that held me back for ages.

WHY AREN'T YOU LOOKING?!?!

*starts blubbering and points*

The US is the biggest spender of healthcare in the world, it fails because it was built on the faulty premise that the population wants government funded healthcare

>No meat touching please
Hahahaha bling blong bling blong

woah i did not think you were a normie

blame obamacare, the worst abomination of a healthcare system in history

a and w is the best all around fast food place, although i've heard they are lower end in the states they're top shelf here

very good sake I've got here
prefer it warm but this is sweet and good chilled

So you're saying there is hope?

I support an EU army
about fucking time

Yes, yes, very amusing

*cattle prods you back into the runt cage with a look of disgust*

That money would be better spent engineering robot gfs.

Thoughts?

was a completely random encounter. both the bloke and the girl were strangers, had never met them before in my life

$0.01 has been deposited in your account

it's the wee(wee) hours

redpill me on max stirner

woke up this morning as a grotesque insect

he's a spook

Love you guys, fully do

We're all gonna make it lads

How about catgirl gfs?

it was still shit before that

no :3

can confirm. been to a&w in canada. strange indeed
great short story. I think it is "vermin" in most versions though

im partial to the 6 piece mcnuggets if i am being completely honest with you all

>the bloke
Hahahah