Watchmen

About to watch this kino for the first time. What am I in for, bros?

>le redpill me on the film i'm about to watch

Dude, come on. For what purpose? Watch it if you like, then come back and talk about it. Try, if possible, to close Sup Forums and pay attention to the film.

UNFORGETTABLE
THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE

was it rape?

Your mom has a weird looking cock

USE SPOILERS PLEASE

how do you know its kino if you never watched it?

b& faggot

An awful adaption.

Alan Moore pls go

Adaptation*

Lel lets leave out all of the newspaper clippings, references, symbolism, multilayered storylines, ect. Just leave the basic plot so plebians who love Hollywood movie can understand it. Great idea xD

i don't get these threads, it's like spoiler bait, why

joker dies

ADD, Attention seeking, Meme generation

Nigger fuck off, Snyder packed as much shit from the comic as he could in 3 hours

You're in for good nap

And he still managed to fuck it up.

leave zach alone, he did his best

Did you even watch the Extended Edition?

I already did, thirty minutes ago.

There's some neat added stuff like when nightowl gets fucked up by a by a bunch of uppity niggers and he hallucinates. Otherwise it's pretty boring and not good.

You'd better be watching the Ultimate Cut.

extended >>>>>>>>>> ultimate >>> theatrical

Shitty, mood-ruining dad rock.

Correct

But I recommend watching the black freighter cartoon on its own as a side-thing

The movie was boring. I tried to watch it twice, stopped half-way both times.

It's slow, shitty, uninteresting and I just don't give a fuck what happens to these characters.

The rape scene was hot though.

Strange how you write your opinions as if they're absolute truths.

>he did his best

Exactly, because his best is utter shit

comics better

True, but the kino is also good.

I feel it's unnecessary to qualify your statements in a discussion when writing/talking with "I think" and "I believe". Obviously it's what I think, I'm the one saying it.

DO IT op just DO IT

>I feel

don't do this

this is correct but the extended cut is actual called Directors cut to clear up any confusion

ultimate cut literally adds a completely seperate animated story staggered between scenes of Watchmen and guess what? the same animated story already has a release by itself (pic related). it would be like watching 2 movies at once: 30 minutes of one, pause, 15minutes of another, pause continue first film 30 minutes, pause, 15 minutes of 2nd film etc.

it is pretty good though but it makes much more sense to watch Watchmen by itself and pic related by itself for first views. only then would it be a good idea to watch the Ultimate Cut.

tl;dr Ultimate Cut doesn't have anything extra for the actual movie "Watchmen" itself. the directors cut contains all the extended footage from the theatrical which there is no point in watching these days

She led him on.

Only feminists will defend this.

big blue dicks

Watchmen is one of the best capekino so far. All modern capeshit looks like low-tier quipshit compered to this. Creators made a good job by cut off some stupid moments, but still, it would be perfect as mini-series.

An interesting treatise on super-intelligence aka watch only the scenes with Dr Manhattan.

It's good, about a 6. But I give it that because it's disrespectful to the source material desu