What would you rate my drawing, /b?

what would you rate my drawing, /b?

Forehead not big enough
Otherwise great

true, nothing can compare to his forehead

Need time stamp /10

Brendan Urie/10

As a facsimile of a person it's fine, but it has no artistic soul.
Your "model" is too ordinary and although technically excellent it has no point of focus.

One of the few times someone on Sup Forums asked "rate my drawing" and actually had something good to show

this is great op, keep it on

8.5/10 , Great drawing perfect dimensions; but you need a bit more time with shading.

Here is one of mine as an example.
It is full of soul.

Quite good, but you're making the contour lines too strong, the eye contour and nose are too harsh.

This was fucking retarded, please keep your hipster comments to yourself.

Your model is to ordinary" . . . Eat a fucking dick, when your tehacer asked you to draw something did you say "No it's too ordinary for my ARTISTIC SOUL"

No faggot you draw to duplicate reality the best way you can. Not for artistic soul, end up with some abstract bullshit like you "draw". That's not art, its retards drawing circles with :soul"

thanks guys, and any critisizm is obviously welcomed - i can't seem to get it close enough to the reference photo

It's just ugly

7/10
The ears seem weird to me.

This is fucking horrible, exactly what i meat when I said .

That's not a good drawing, ITS FUCKING SIMPLE and bad . Not even no detail no anything, but it has "soul" . . .

Fucking faggots like you ruin art, you think you're so good your dumbass friends think its good, and then when you faggots see someone else's great work you say some stupid shit like no soul .

>Here is one of mine as an example.
>It is full of soul.

You addressed this comment to me, I think that this drawing is technically poor and lacks detail and what is up with the position of the nose and mouth?

This is quite bad, if it took you more than 3 or 4 minutes you need another form of expression.

i like it overall. work on the ears though. kinda troubling.

Oh good lord that is fucking bad. You can't just make a shit drawing and say it has "soul." The amount of soul in that ooga booga looking avatar cunt is comparable to a ginger. Aka none at all. Seek help.

Y the long face

You rak adisciprine!