Grinder thread

Grinder thread
Post pics of your kief supply

That's fucking beautiful.

i have a big glass 1/3rd full with kief i've been saving the last 2 months, but my phone cam is fucked up and every picture is just a blurred dot

How long did that take?

How long did that take OP?

I've only just started using a grinder... Tips on gaining higher kief yield?

I always put a quarter in the chamber the bud falls into, I usually get that much kief after 5-6 grams.

Put a coin where the bud falls into.

Fuckingshit OP

get that kief and press it into some nice hash dude

DUDE

How does one do this?

What does the coin do?

WEED

What's the coin do?

>put the buds in the grinder
>don't grind yet, just close the lid
>put in the freezer for 10-15min
>grind & shake

this way all the kief just falls down

if you do this
then you are a stupid fuck and most of your 'kief' is just powdered buds

just get the keef in a cellofanic film press it tight heat it up a bit and try to make it more solid, i prefer hash more it gives you a much more relaxing high instead of getting stoned as fuck

LMAO

it just cuts your weed into fine powder. you get more 'kief' in the lowest chamber, but it's not really kief, it's just finely powdered buds that the coin chopped

>put in the freezer for 10-15min

Thanks dubz

no problem buddy ;)

Nice

How long it take to get that amount?

Niiice
Can you post more pics? That looks awesome

Sure bro, sure you got all that kief

about 2 months, i did a bit freezing at the start but didn't bother anymore after a week.
i can post some older pictures of buds i took, my phone cam cannot focus so i can't do close up pictures

whatever

Any things good man, that looks sick af

Finally a thread for us fagots thanks bros!

Nice.

Mixed, single strain, who the fuck news or cares?

How long did it take to collect that?

that's a really old picture, i still had my santa cruz shredder then. great grinder but i eventually switched to cali crusher homegrown because it's bigger, has a nice kief chamber and switchable kief screens

>how long how long how long

A while of not being a grubbing stoner.

Nice

Underrated

This. I open my grinder when I notice my screen is clogged.

the bud on the left is wappa.
kief is mixed, about half is from some diesel strains, rest is mostly wappa, orange bud and some random strains i smoked.

~2months

nice! europe sucks, can't get my hands on any extracts and i don't bother anymore to do BHO by myself. sadly iso hash and kief are getting kinda boring

pro tip: use a brush after each grinding to keep the screen clean so its always clean & letting more kief through instead of waiting till its fully clogged
trust me, im the kief master

nah just roast it. so good

It's not the best concentrate in the world but I'm allergic to AzzaMax and pretty much all growers in Colorado use it so I get this all organic stuff. It's crazy how cheap legalization has made everything, I got 7.5g for $100.

wow. what kind of concentrate.

Yeah nice

that sucks. i only smoked my own BHO, but it sucks to make it by yourself (the whole blowing up thing if you're not cautious, then iso cleaning the waxes&butane rests, ugh).
oh, i also tried some kind of extract on CannaFest in Prague. that one was MUCH better than mine! i did then a 'double decker' on a sublimator, vaping weed and dabing that extract at the same time. holy guacamole, that was intense

As in strain? I think he said it was Star Dawg or something similar.

its definitely in the uk, at the very least i know of at least one reliable hookup

oils, iso, bupe, shatter, wax? what does concentrate mean?

You've made your own so you have a sense for the danger. I've made it in few different situations from blasting it in a washed out hairspray bottle with a nozzle glued in and using a radiator to eat it all the way up to blasting commercial amounts in a clean room. The people blowing up are the ones doing dumb shit like smoking while blasting or using gas stoves.

Oh duh, sorry. It's wax.

bro, hi how are you?

I'm decent. You?

pussy pink

Your still getting lots of green.

not everyone makes ice hash

i did it in a half open room with everything electric plugged out. there was only a fan on a 20m cable from a different room, blasting to the completly open window wall.
i was still freaking out, but imagine when a fucktard stoner friend came in from the different part of the house with a spliff in his mouth and asking if i have a lighter because his isn't working... he had his lighter in his hand and was about to show me that it's not working, but i ran into him and threw him out before that fucker blew me up
1/10 wouldn't do again

cold makes the trichomes fall off easier, if you just grind it and shake it a bit in your grinder then only kief falls through. (like 99.5% kief)

its A LOT better than the coin method where you just shred the bud smaller and smaller the whole time

Prime example of doing everything right and some asshole ruining it. Did he know you were blasting?

Phone cam fuked. Looks a clear pic of the bud.

This guy is right. Quality and yield is better with the freeze and grind method over the coin. Coin can get volume but like he said it's just finely ground bud

he had to take him out. assholes don't logic

Just, started today (:

>inb4 all weed threads now have 2 month keif jars

You dawg your smiley face is backwards.
:)

YES. i punched that guy afterwards and haven't spoken with him anymore. stupid stoners are the worst stoners.
made BHO only twice afterwards and without anyone else near me, but the risk was to high for me so i stopped

>pictures that were taken before my cam broke
that's why there's no kief closeups

:) *heavy sweating*

>green kief

Half of this shit is plant dust, not trichomes. Your grinder screen isn't fine enough, and so your kief will be weak as fuck

Good job. Ya read the thread.

there was no relevant (you) to op's post

if your grinder screen is fine enough, using a coin won't cause green kief.

Who gave you the fucking hammer of judgment you donut

not anyone you've replied to
but

its still free weed. it's like saving all your change. its worth it.

I mean technically its not free but you get it

Stoner culture is cancer

oh boy. a screen argument and the science of coins. fag.

I love you all bros. it's great to see how weed can bring so many people together

its not like the stuff you're knocking down there is bad to smoke

This.

I hate energy suckers. Go hug your teddy bear.

anyone of u lads wanna do a skype call?

leave ur name ill add u

Dubs of truth do not do that coin shit dude

weed makes some people gay

nice b8 m8

yeah its cus the estrogen m8 don't be afraid ;))

anyone here like to sprinkle a bit of coke trough the swishers?

You

wtf

skype is gay as fuck dude

a tinychat or whatever that webpage is called where people can join in and do voice chats is better. had a few smoked out sessions like that with a few stoners from across the world, woulddoagain/10

ye smth like that im just bored no homo shit please

telephones aren't gay...people are gay.

You trying to bump it or kill it?

ew

What the fuck is that?