So the gf is pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger. Am I nuts for even considering this?

So the gf is pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger. Am I nuts for even considering this?

Yes you are

yes, she wants to guilt free cheat on you. leave her immediately or say "if you really love me you wouldn't want to fuck other men" if still still pushes the idea leave her

Yes..... You're a dumb cuck.

My work goes on....
Ahemhemaherm
Mimimimimiiiii
I AM THE GREAT MIGHTY POO AND I'M GOING TO THROW MY SHIT AT YOU! A HUGE SUPPLY OF TISH COMES FROM MY CHOCOLATE STARFISH, HOW ABOUT SOME SCAT YOU LITTLE TWAT? !

>Am I nuts for even considering this?
Hey, you're the one who voted for Trump.

Have you considered being single? It's a great step between being a cuck and killing yourself.

Cuck beta negative spoted

Leave that cunt, fuck her over somehow before though

You are a cuck for even thinking about it. Also you are a fucking race traitor.

Kill her or leave her

Nah, don't watch. Spitroast that bitch instead.

Yes, you're nuts. If you don't think you're going to enjoying watching it now, how do you think you'll feel when it is happening right in front of you?
P.S. She probably already fucked the nig and is looking for a backdated hall pass.

Yes. Leave her.

Me on the other hand, I'm going to be a weird fuck. I use to watch black born and my girl is black. I'm going to watch her get drilled why I do lines of cocaine.

Then feel like garbage coming down, feel like garbage seeing her get drilled, and move on with her in a happy relationship.

Yes, and you should ditch her, ASAP. Her loyalty is pretty much gone at that point.

This jew shit again

You are a bag of shit for even thinking about it

You're a fucking disgusting lesser male.

I mean this with all sincerity.

Any man that allows his conquest to be taken by another willingly is scum of the earth.

I'd sooner kill myself.

OP spams this thread, like the other cuck threads, every hour on the hour. Maybe just don't ensure its place on the catalog and move on with your life.

>asking this type of question in cuckland

Yes. Time for a new GF. One that is smart enough to skip the dark meat.

WE HAVE THIS THREAD EVERY FUCKING DAY
REPORT IT
SAGE IT
EVERY FUCKING DAY THIS SHILL COMES HERE
EVERY
>FUCKING
DAY

>She probably already fucked the nig and is looking for a backdated hall pass.

DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT YOU'LL SURVIVE HERE? YOU DON'T SEEM TO KNOW WHICH CREEK YOU'RE IN. SWEET CORN IS THE ONLY THING THAT MAKES IT THROUGH MY REAR, HOW DO YOU THINK I KEEP THIS LOVELY GRIN?

I think the consensus of the last five of these threads that you've started was "Yes"

honestly this

This.

I'll leave until pic related goes first.

lol, forgot pic

That's disgusting. Dump her ass. She wants to use a free cheat card.

Remember liberals want open marriages why Obama's mother took communist cum to the gut without question of a dad

Record it for her mother and father to see.

Pretty sure trump won because cucks need to be genocided.

Not need. They choose. They want to be replaced