>Hedorah (Post evolution)
>Biollante
>Mechagodzilla

Mechagodzilla 1, Biollante and Baragon.

No bully

>MUTOs
>no Pacific Rim kaijus

Sleep tight sweet prince.

as a kid I loved Minya, kids have such shit taste.

>Stan Winston died 8 years, 1 month & 15 days ago...
Jesus Christ...

Gigan is Best kaiju

Gorosaurus. Fight me, nerds.

So did anyone here watch Anno's newest masterpiece yet?

why can't american audiences enjoy good godzilla movies? why are we stuck with zilla and the last mediocre attempt?

Dagahra

I don't watch those things, they're so silly.
you pick my favorite since I don't have one

smfh u a king kong type

tha weird chittering cry is the best

Gidorah was always my favorite

Zilla.

Godzilla is probably my favorite, though I admit to not having seen Biolante or the Smog Monster.

What is this "Shin Godzilla" people keep mentioning?

>though I admit to not having seen Biolante or the Smog Monster.
Please do, Smog Monster is easily the best of the 70s Godzilla films besides Terror of MG.
And Biollante may be the best Godzilla film period.
>What is this "Shin Godzilla" people keep mentioning?
New Japanese Godzilla film unrelated to the american 2014 one.
youtube.com/watch?v=ysRIwlEBjuw
youtube.com/watch?v=M89VLZgo1Vg
Directed by Hideaki Anno the creator of the controversial but revolutionary anime Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Get fucking hype lads
>>youtu.be/h0DayCP5Q60

Yeah can't possibly get more hyped.

>Please do, Smog Monster is easily the best of the 70s Godzilla films besides Terror of MG.
>And Biollante may be the best Godzilla film period.
I have a hard time finding that "mid era" of Godzilla movies. I've seen the old ones but the late 80's to early 2000's ones weren't released here (US) so I guess I missed them.

Ah, yeah, don't dig that look of that Shin Godzilla, I guess. Maybe I'm just an old man.

They recently released vs Biollante on DVD for the first time and will be releasing the original Japanese cut of 1985 soon also.
amazon.com/Godzilla-Vs-Biollante-Koji-Takahashi/dp/B00LVZJZ54/

>I have a hard time finding that "mid era" of Godzilla movies. I've seen the old ones but the late 80's to early 2000's ones weren't released here (US) so I guess I missed them.
You can find every Godzilla movie released on some format here, 1985 is the only one I don't have but it's got a VHS release and a Blu-Ray later this year.

oh my god

>Ah, yeah, don't dig that look of that Shin Godzilla, I guess. Maybe I'm just an old man.
No its controversial for sure. I like it conceptually but in execution he is looking way to stiff so far.

because the "our ebin cee-gee-ayyyy is more realistic XD" meme

it's pretty bad though. 20 mins of kaiju action vs. 80 minutes of military people talking in a room.

dont play with my emotions user. ive been hurt before

youtube.com/watch?v=jRn9BRo4Igw

>20 mins of kaiju action vs. 80 minutes of military people talking in a room
That's every Godzilla movie ever. Some are still good.

As someone who has watched every godzilla movie ever I would be shocked if this isn't true, but I am still hype.

Red King motherfuckers!

He looks like a lizard raped corn on the cob

If your answer is anything but Jet Jaguar, than you're not a true /m/an.

jee maybe because Pacific Rim isn't a Toho property like all the other kaiju in the picture (except for Gamera, which is still a japanese property)

Shin-Godzilla was 90% CGI you dunce

the thumbnail makes it looks like he's doing fingerguns and going ayyy

JET JAGAH

JET JAGAH

Jet Jaguar or King Kong Or Godzookie
This guy knows the hype of JET JAGAH

GMK Godzilla best Godzilla

i dont know jack shit about Kaijus but they are pretty cool i guess

>Directed by Hideaki Anno

So it's going to be an utterly forgettable monster film, get its budget slashed and turn into a pseudo-intellectual piece of shit that only pseudo-intellectual edge lords rebelling against mummy and daddy for the first time pretend to enjoy because one of their friends said it was deep?

More or less.

The only thing you forgot is the fanboys arguing about which fictional girl is the better wife for decades after it's release.

Looking at the cast, I don't think that one needs debating

Most of my friends have not seen it, and I enjoy it because its fucking incredible.
Its not deep but it does have a genuinely rich mythos.
And the instrumentality scenes are unique and a inventive as fuck way of character development.
And the daddy issue elemenst of the series is one of the least interesting aspects of it.
Fuck You.

Bottom right MILF, obviously.

Coming over to watch your Godzillas!

Gigan desu fa m

The new American Godzilla is a great Godzilla though, you can hardly blame him for the poor script!

Script wasn't poor.

So you think it would have been fine if we had a different actor for Army Boy?

I think we should have killed half that, add a lot more Wantanabe and Cranston on a military ship and maybe make the wife girl, Cranstons daughter a nurse in San Fran and running around on the ground some.

That's just me though. I thought the Godzilla and MUTOS themselves bit great.

There's more than one woman in the cast.

You bet your ass some retards will fight over em.

Jet JagaAAa~

>So you think it would have been fine if we had a different actor for Army Boy?
I was absolutely fine with who we got.
He was suppose to be cool and overly calm under pressure he is a bomb squad guy.

>add a lot more Wantanabe and Cranston on a military ship and maybe make the wife girl, Cranstons daughter a nurse in San Fran and running around on the ground some.
That would have been good too.

Gigan

Leatherback. That fucker is intimidating.

Does Kink Kong count?

You know, King Kong's gay cousin, who's heavily into ass play.

All Japanese, isn't that a tad racist?

Why cannot i stop think that Shin Godzilla is going to be both an ISIS and Fukushima aftermatch metaphor?

>I was absolutely fine with who we got.
>He was suppose to be cool and overly calm under pressure he is a bomb squad guy.
I suppose, he just produced no positive feelings in me, every time a scene opened with him I just kind of hoped the scene would end soon so we could get on to something interesting.

These Japanese production companies disgust me! Where are all the people of colour!?

Godzilla (Heisei, specifically Returns/Biollante suit)
Biollante
Hedorah
Mothra
Mechagodzilla (Millenium)
Jet Jaguar
King Ghidorah (Heisei)
Gigan (Final Wars)
Battra
Rodan