Albums where a non-closing track makes a better closer than the actual closer

albums where a non-closing track makes a better closer than the actual closer

>i appear missing

If I I were to pick any other track as a closer, that would probably be it, but personally I have no problem with the original order

Tarkus should be the only track on the Tarkus album

Fuck Lot 105
This Is a Low is perfect closer

This Is a Low basically is the closer, Lot 105 just an interlude really

The fact that White Rabbit isn't the closer keeps this album from being a 10/10

Lot 105 is a fun song and a good closer though

No Cars Go should have been the last song.

Birthday Boy

horrible opinon

This! Plastic Fantastic Lover is not a bad song per se, but it's such a bad album closer! It builds up and then, when you think it's gonna erupt into something great, it just fades out... The musical equivalent of a wet firecracker.

coincidentally, the self titled of pic related would've been better than Pirate Jet

I actually thought that on my first listens, but after a while the title track really grew on me as the closer. I think it fits with the overall feel of the album

There Is a Light That Never Goes Out

this

pretty much any Sam Ray release's best closer is the penultimate track- Waste Yrself, It's the Glorious Celebration, An Abundance of Strawberries, and I Will Be My Own Hell

it's the best song but I think it would have been tonally too sad to end it on

Agreed

Humanz should've just ended with Hallelujah Money tbqhwchufam.

We Got the Power should've been chucked in with the bonus tracks

I do not agree, I feel like it's better to end on a sad note.
Implying melancholy hill shouldn't have been the closing track.

Shrunk

Barbarism Begins at Home as well

>See Me Now
>tfw the best closer is a bonus track

See me now is a great song, but it will never beat Lost In the World as a closer or a track in general

See Me Now is honestly shit and would be a terrible closer

Jack-Ass

But Ramshackle is a great closer as well

Completely disagree, the album ends on a loop (opens on a car accident and could be interpreted to close on a car accident). Also the bell at the end is a great way to close an album.

The Summer Ends

Swap the last and second to last and it's much better. Pretty much every National record, but this one especially.

Also shoutout to Lucky and Tourist are so alike that it's really the weakest point of the album.

Also GKMC. Both Real and Compton are the worst tracks and album can be ended just as good right after Dying of Thirst.

Vanderlyle Crybaby Geeks is a perfect closer
and Alligator and TWFM also have great closers so idk what you're on about

Bankrupt on Selling > Styrofoam Boots/Its all nice on ice alright

melancholy hill
yeah
nah mate lost in the world was correct

should have been Luca
Handcuffs is the worst song on the album and a wimpy way to end

>pretty much every National record
better not be talking about Boxer here because Gospel is GOAT
agreed

The eternal over decades

Vanderlyle Crybaby Geeks, Hard To Find and Mr November were all the right choices I think

Handcuffs is the best track on the album, Luca is by far the worst and would not make any sense as a closer
this

handcuffs doesnt fit in with the gloomy vibe the rest of the record has. I think Luca would be a good closer with its slow build and dramatic/loud end

I think Famous Prophets (Minds) should have been the closer, but I would have been ok with Twin Fantasy (Those Boys) being the last track if it was a hidden track that played after a few minutes of silence.

handcuffs should not have been on the album