Is trump the american version of Caligula? His presidency is unfolding more and more into a farce by the day...

Is trump the american version of Caligula? His presidency is unfolding more and more into a farce by the day. Did anyone here actually support him unironically and not for troll reasons or to be an edgy contrarian?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vpdt7omPoa0
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/03/connections-trump-putin-russia-ties-chart-flynn-page-manafort-sessions-214868
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/02/15/donald-trumps-ties-russia-go-back-30-years/97949746/
thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/house/323194-house-dems-seek-to-force-vote-on-trump-campaigns-russia-ties
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Did anyone here actually support him unironically and not for troll reasons or to be an edgy contrarian?
no.

the uneducated love him.

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=Vpdt7omPoa0

He's a complete joke

Oh, the cognitive dissonance! It's only just barely exceeded by your butthurt.

Hint: his presidency is not unfolding in the slightest. He's fairly unorthodox, but D.C. is coping just fine.

Except for the butthurt whinyfags like yourself, of course, who still haven't gotten over Hillary's defeat, or the fact that he is actually delivering on all of his campaign promises, one after another.

Just take deep breaths, you'll be fine.

I voted for him as a protest against the corrupt system, where people can buy their way into political favor and fake statistics are used to justify questionable actions.

>
>
>I voted for him as a protest against the corrupt system, where people can buy their way into political favor and fake statistics are used to justify questionable actions.

DeVos.

Name 1(one) campaign proimise that has not failed miserably or completely blown up in the Republican's face.

always have

hate us cause they anus

> haters gonna hate
> ainters gonna aint

LOL cucked by the system

if you supported him you're a fucking imbecile that's easily influenced by russian propaganda trolls. the mental gymnastics you've been doing are wearing thin and day by day you're more ashamed or burying your head deeper in denail.

how bou dah?

gods truth, tbqfhm

I voted for him, as a vote against the stagnation and corruption of the system, and against the continuation of the empire of no change. Obama promised change and delivered - well, jack shit all, really. Clinton would have just been another round of the same ol' zero.

So, unironically, with trembling hand and trepidation, I clenched my teeth, grimaced, and voted for Trump.

And fuck me if it doesn't seem to have been exactly the right decision.

> His presidency is unfolding more and more into a farce by the day

Illegal immigration is already down over 40%
Over 100 billion has been cut from the federal deficit
Pulled us out of bullshit trade deals that were fucking America in the ass
Telling Germany to pull its weight in NATO

I'd say he is doing an awesome job so far. I don't give a fuck if he is an asshole/idiot on Twitter.

When are Clinton supporters going to stop emitting Co2 and polluting the planet. No one takes you seriously because you won't practice what you preach. Overpopulation? Depopulate yourselves. Social justice warrior? Vile fascist crybaby attention whores. Educated? Indoctrinated.

and how come voting for a reality show guy and going against your own countrys economical and social interest is gonna help?

T H I C C

this

Aren't liberals supposed to be the friends and advocates of the uneducated? Then they turn around and mock them for supporting Trump.

Almost as if liberals don't actually care, and are just using the illusion of supporting lower classes for political points... hmm....

Instead you could go visit s.n,a.p.c.h,a.t,y(,)me to share local sluts nudes.

>baits the media into a constant frenzy with his nonchalant tweeting
>media look like obsessed, petty partisan phonies and lose massive amounts of credibility

I'm thankful for his tweeting tbh

>democraticunderground.com
Hmm seems objective

>
>
>Aren't liberals supposed to be the friends and advocates of the uneducated? Then they turn around and mock them for supporting Trump.
>
>Almost as if liberals don't actually care, and are just using the illusion of supporting lower classes for political points... hmm....

Uneducated is not the same as willfully ignorant.

Liberals also show how non-racist they are by constantly talking about how blacks and Hispanics are inferior to whites and need handicaps in socieity to perfom on the same level as whites.

Suggesting to a liberal that a black or hispanic can succeed in like white people without special help triggers them.

Proof of any of this?

The first one may be true because word got around about how fucking insane he is.

So... twice a weekend? Yeah, what a fucking monster.

roll

I knew he was a scumbag since the 90s. Now, he's a presidential-level scumbag (among several other colorful things I could call him). At the very least, he's showing how easy it is to fuck up a job you're clearly not qualified for, but still avoid being fired as long as the 'employees' (House Republicans) can use you as a tool for their own interests...and blame you for the inevitable fuckups.

Do your own homework, you stupid lazy fuck. The claims are true. He's doing every last thing he said - and it's going just fine. How's your side doing these days, cupcake? What's that, still irrelevant as fuck? Awe.

>doesn't mention a single way he has fucked up

stay mad, commie faggot

WTF kinda math you using there user?

Show your work.

These "educated" people are the ones turning around and complaining that they will never own a house because they're underemployed and in severe debt thanks to their stupid degree because "go to college or be a loser" memes.

"educated" and "intelligent" are clearly not the same thing, its almost as if they're becoming opposites

>I'm going to be working for you, I'm not going to have time to play golf.

>commie faggot
>joke of a 'president' blackmailed by a former KGB agent
not even mad at this point, just laughing at how badly his voters are being screwed. I fucking told you so.

>your side
Child confirmed.

>The claims are true
When did his budget pass to trim this 100B?

This doesn't even take into account the negative effects of his trips on local businesses. A local airport may be shutting down because nobody can fly in or out and they're losing business. Small shops in the area are losing business as the police and secret service blockades are preventing people from reaching their shops.

are you retarded? It's common knowledge he flew down to his florida golf palace like twice now.

And guess who paid for all that jet fuel.

hint: not him.

Being a woman, choosing to go into gender studies instead of STEM fields, then complaining about how more women are needed in STEM, is about as dumb as one can get.

>still no evidence or specific example mentioned
It's almost like your argument is driven purely by emotion and butthurt and has zero substance whatsoever.

Keep it up. At this rate you faggots are going to lose the 2020 election as well. The average hard working American doesn't identify with your elitist attitudes at all.

>Implying Obama didn't go anywhere

This has been a side effect of all presidents traveling the nation for decades, why are you acting like this is only unique to Trump?

What's next, are you going to blog about how Trump wasted tax dollars devoting an entire 747 to himself?

>sorry guys when Trump talked about helping businesses he didn't mean yours.

>th-there's no evidence!
Meanwhile, you whined non-stop for a year about Hillary's e-mails.

Maybe you rightists should step out of your piss-bottle laced echo-chambers and read something that isn't fed to you from Breitbart or Info Wars for once. Every single one of Trump's appointments (except for Mattis) has connections to Russia, and even Trump himself has said HE does before. But of course, you ignored that because you were too busy screaming.
>LOCK HER UP!!

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/03/connections-trump-putin-russia-ties-chart-flynn-page-manafort-sessions-214868

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/02/15/donald-trumps-ties-russia-go-back-30-years/97949746/

thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/house/323194-house-dems-seek-to-force-vote-on-trump-campaigns-russia-ties

>friendly reminder that truth that you don't like != 'fake news'
And before you say it, no, I didn't vote for Hillary.

>elitist attitudes
>because a billionaire who came from old money, had five (5) Draft deferments, and never had to work a day in his life cares about me

reminder that unsecure emails are only a problem when you put classified info on them

then lie about it

I cant wait for the american health care act to pass and for all of the poor red state republicans to lose there health insurance. If that doesn't make them realize they fucked up badly when they voted for him, then nothing will get through to them and we might as well just begin the civil war.

Trump has said and done lots of terrible and stupid things that he deserves to get shit for but I don't think getting draft deferments is one of them. Vietnam was a shit situation and we were only there because muh domino effect which turned out to be bullshit. I can't blame him for getting draft deferments. What I can blame him for is getting those deferments then saying that he would have supported the Vietnam War. That shows his hypocrisy.

truth.

God he looks like a fat tranny.

Hillary took money from the Russians. She also had secret communications with Russian officials.

And WTF are you talking about with her emails? It was all true and illegal. She was just let off the hook because the system is rigged in her favor.

Her email server was illegal, period. There is no denying that fact. That alone should have landed her in legal trouble and given her some kind of punishment. If you deny this you are nothing but a disgusting biased shill.

Then if you actually look at the content of the emails they show
>Giving donors to her campaign preferential treatment by the State Department, clear corruption
>Clearly rigging the DNC primaries against Sanders
>Receiving questions in advance for the debates proving the media was rigging the election in her favor

And lets not forget she ordered her server erased AFTER it was requested by a court subpoena which makes her guilty of obstructing justice and destruction of evidence.

And you act like the emails were nothing...

It started out as a joke, just to see how far every edgy teenager could push him here, then everyone ended up brainwashed by their own bullshit, and unironically supported him into the presidency.

>still upset about private servers
>suddenly, we're upset about lying under oath
Yet Sessions is still AG.