Face? Dick sucking
Cum wearing
Anything slutty
More tits?

Show your ass.

who is this?

Slip that string to the side a bit?

needs a face

Looking pretty good right there, hope you've got some better pics though.

how's this?

I rate a 6/10

Moar!! Hard for her

any interest?

amazing ass.

Super into her

Sup Forums help i hate my life and i need more asians in it

She's gorgeous

dont you love when Sup Forums bans you for no reason and you have to get a new ip

My sweet Asian whore

Moar moar moar
I'm loving this

Very much

10/10 would fuck then deport

>tfw been to china for a semester
>tfw can't see an asian chick anymore without feeling angry

teaser

kek

ive been to china, dont know why ur angry, none of them have asses tho lol

angry?

ex gf who took anal: want moar? (OC)

jenny?

keep it coming, show us the anal stuff

if my 'moar' you mean nudes

because they are the most obnoxious cunts ever and that comes from someone who's a slav who lives in germany and someone who has lived in the south of the US

>all bitches have stupid clothes on (not really a huge reason but the cherry on top of the cake of shit)
>take selfies of themselves all fucking day long (mostly in front of uninteresting stuff)
>spit everywhere
>eat like literal animals (smacking, putting leftover bones on the table instead onto the goddamn plate)
>childish as hell (laugh about everything like retards while talking to you, aren't able to react normally in situations they're uncomfortable in)
>95% are unintelligent
>push in queues
>dance worse than literally everyone I had ever seen before outside of China

oh yeah, and they have no tits and asses I suppose. unattractive to the degree where I was about the only one who didn't make out with a chinese girl (I have a girlfriend but fuck me if that matters while you're over there)

looks hispanic, not asian

  ▲
▲ ▲

Dude

  ▲
▲▲

>steph

LOOK A FUCKING OLDFAG OMG NEWFAGS JUST DONT GET IT OH WOWW

Can we get some more tits?

youtube.com/watch?v=99Uhvqk-pSg

more of her please

yes face, without face why would it matter that shes asian

kek

Lol were you in some third-tier city somewhere? I mean shit like this happens everywhere in mainland, but if a girl's from at least an upper middle class background in Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou etc, she's prob not going to act like this. But she will still take selfies all the damn time.

hottie from sb/cerritos

i would actually be ok with bra pics if there was at least a face

that obvious nipple piercing -- nice.

so many

moar

guess you went to a shitty school abroad m8, where was it?

then fucking post them cunt

>intelligent

that is just literally untrue. they are definitely VERY diligent and hardworking up to the point where they will sit at the university for a whole day to memorise everything. funny thing though is that they still don't how to transfer their knowledge onto actual practical situations which is rather absurd. once you need them to actually do something that they haven't outright studied or memorised, they are fucking lost

>sexlife

this was the most unsexy nation I have ever been to. girls will never talk about sex unless they are literal whores or they have been outside china (which is only a very small percentage considering there are more than 1.5 billion of them). also, the guys that had sex with chinese girls told me that it was the worst fucking they had ever had due to chinese girls not knowing that the fuck they were doing and screaming like mentally retarded people

>food

that was kinda weird because their eating culture is used to having bitter, sour, sweet, salty etc tastes in one meal but I got used to it eventually

china is a great country once you get rid of like 90% of the population who behave like farmers

heading out for food, might come back if thread is still around

she's so slutty

I live in Cerritos.

This azn slut looks fun

REPOST OF :
------------------------------------------------

hot damm, more

what high school did you go to?
cerritos has so many hot asians

it probably will last another hour or two

i too, lived in socal, but i think she looks kinda like a bitch

>Lol were you in some third-tier city somewhere?

nigger, I was in shanghai

>but if a girl's from at least an upper middle class background in Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou etc, she's prob not going to act like this

that's why I said 95% are unintelligent. some of them know how to behave but even if shanghai, which is like the europe of china..... damn, I got close to wanting to choke bitches

beijing was actually worse when it came to people. very conservative actually

also, I love how many bitches try to act high class when they are literally nothing without their surgeries, make up and clothes. like one girl at a club, smoking hot to some people, grabbed my hand and pulled me with her but because her breath smelled like a skunk and because her teeth looked like stonehenge, I just got rid of her in an instant

>But she will still take selfies all the damn time

and I thought europe and the US was bad. it's like every situation is a possibility for them. maybe I will post pics of bitches I know

fuck off m8, mods please ban

lol y'all gotta remember China was Bernie sanders' utopia aka forced into staying third world. I like it there, but the people definitely we're "unrefined" by first world standards.

anyone got her wins?

cerritos has such nice asians tho

>sexlife
heared that asian women are good in bed but crazy in head
dont know but maybe you fucked the false asians

sounds like u mad u didnt get laid

she is dressing like a slut tho, so either a tease or an actual slut