fuck here we go

STAND AND DELIVER

Roll

>see you in rayman 4!

nice doubles

I never get trips

Rollin rollin rollin
youtube.com/watch?v=SAQyUOrBUY8

Why don't you go to s,n,a.p,c,h.a,t,y(.)me to leak school's hottest girl's nudes.

just check my doubles faggots

Roll

Nope, but I do !

Ah fucking kill me already !

Dont tell me what to do.
Rolling.

>frontin fine

1 off quads...

hitler did nothing wrong

>place close

Awaken my child, and embrace the glory that is your birthright. Know that I am the Overmind, eternal will of the Swarm, and that you have been created to serve me.

LOLOLOL

WHAT ARE YOU DOING STUPID GOYIM GET BACK BELOW THE REPLACEMENT LINE

not so fast

?

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN ITS LIKE ANUDDAH SHOAH!

>911

GREETINGS BATTLE BROTHERS I AM NEW. HOLDS UP BOLTER MY NAME IS SERGEANT ARGUS BUT YOU CAN CALL ME BATTLE BROTHER. AS YOU CAN SEE I AM VERY LOYAL TO THE EMPEROR. THAT IS WHY I HAVE COME HERE, TO MEET OTHER BATTLE BROTHERS WHO ARE LOYAL TO THE EMPEROR LIKE MYSELF. I AM 127 YEARS OF AGE ( PRAISE THE EMPEROR) I LIKE TO PURGE HERETICS AND XENO SCUM WITH MY BATTLE BROTHERS ( I LOVE MY BATTLE BROTHERS, IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THAT THE DEAL WITH IT) IT IS OUR FAVORITE ACTIVITY BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT LOYAL TO THE EMPEROR. ALL MY BATTLE BROTHERS ARE LOYAL TO THE EMPEROR TOO OF COURSE, BUT I WANT TO MEET MORE LOYAL SERVANTS OF THE EMPEROR. LIKE THE EMPEROR ONCE SAID, THE MORE THE MERRIER. I HOPE TO BOND WITH A LARGE AMOUNT OF LOYAL SERVANTS OF THE EMPEROR SO JOIN ME IN PRAISE OF THE EMPEROR. FAREWELL.

PRAISE THE EMPEROR

BATTLE BROTHER

You hate and tease one another. Mutual hatred is the only thing that makes you one.

Check these singles

kek

ITS REAL
WHEN WILL THIS PANDERING STOP
STOP IT PLEASE
I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE

>*unsheathes katana*
>*slices his vehicle in half*
>"Only now senpai, will you know my pain"
>*adjusts leather jacket and walks off into the distance*

Check em

>op

Doubles

bitch

heh

: ^)

Wowza

>autistic people tend to have a hard time identifying irony and certain social cues that would be extremely obvious to a normal person

Check my singles

Tasty

lets see that happening
roll!

check them

chekd

haha, how can autism be used as an insult?
Only an ignorant cunt would use autism as an insult. (And there's nothing I hate more than ignorance)

Autism is a gift in my case, I have an IQ of over 150 which makes me technically a genius thanks to my autism.
I've been going through school all my life being bored out of my fucking brains getting at least 95% on all my tests (and all the incorrect answers were silly mistakes) because I'm just too fucking smart for school I can't wait for everyone else to learn something I already knew within the first day or too of being taught it.
Every year I scored the best of my year on these stupid multiple choice tests we do and the headmaster came to my class to tell me that, which obviously resulted in being called a 'nerd' which is true but I shouldn't be ridiculed for it.

I recently became home educated so I could learn at my own pace and I'm getting my GCSEs done in 1/4 of the time everyone else has to do it in, I'm also doing more than double the average amount of GCSEs that usually would be done.

I used to get paid £30 an hour working online, which is more than the teaching assistants at my old school earned, it was so fun pointing that out to them

So, in conclusion, calling someone autistic is not an insult, in my case, it makes me highly gifted.

One more thing, I don't know if this has anything to do with my autism but I am a sociopath so I'm not hindered by irrational emotions like guilt, compassion, empathy etc.

haha, the most satisfying thing is to know that you will all see this as a waste of a natural gift and that I am undeserving hahaha, that brings me great satisfaction.

I'm practically perfect, let the jealousy flow through you.

check these doubles and make it tripple

Wow what an austist.

Pepe the Fighter

*Blocks your path*

"Nothin personal kid"

Trip-dubs. Checked.

>mfw triple dubs

Ya rite

*screams internally*

Roll

(:V) hehe XD

Oh really?