yes

No.

no

No

No

Which ones? Odin and Thor? Sure because they are alive

no

Depends on your definition of God.
I think there's some higher power - probably unfathomable and unknowable to the likes of mere insects like us, but something.

There's just way too much cool shit for it to have all been random. Why does anything exist? Where did it come from?

So, yeah - I believe there is something, I just don't know what it might be, and I don't believe that any of us do or can know.

no

i agree with you even top tier scientists acknowledge that it's just not random, there is science behind it but something beyond our comprehension started it all. Does this creator think about us, care about us, or listen to us? Who the hell knows, I think probably not.

God is a made up fairy tale from a book

Why is the world such a fucked up place? God and the Devil are the same person, or perhaps they made a bet with each other that neither of them can win.

>too much cool shit for it to have all been random

Random? Who says it's random? The current consensus on how shit started is "we don't know". And suppose existence is fundamentally eternal and infinite. In that case, we're not improbable, but inevitable.

No, because there's no empirical evidence, no rational argument, and not even an agreed-upon definition of god(s) to justify belief in them.

Paste this shit every time.

I believe that children are the future.give them hope and let them be open to opiods and Jesus will be happy to rape them in the ass

probably not

whatever religion you are or however you choose to define "God," I probably don't agree, but then it's just a fucking word, so I can't be certain.

no

Because if anyone ever made up any sort of fairy tale, then nothing different could actually be true. It's the same way that made-up stories about unicorns prove that horses don't exist.

Dipshiat logic at its finest.

If god is real, then why does christian music suck so much?

Maybe he just wants YOU to be unhappy?

If you were a little less edgy i'd answer your question, cancer.

no

No, odd question though, I also don't believe in fairies or Santa Claus.

Praise Jesus, the Divine Faggot. No one cums to the Father but through Him.

Why would God single out certain individuals? That would be petty and fucked up

You do know there are more arguments against the existence of a god than just that religion is bullshit, right?

I would say the countless atrocities happening in the world disprove God by a wide margin

To play theists' advocate, they'd just say that human-caused atrocities are our own fault and not god's. If you want to attack god directly you have to reference natural disasters, disease, and freak accidents.

Templar

God supposedly created Man, and if that's the case, God is responsible for whatever Man does.

Which one?

I'd be fine if God would just fuck off to some other dimension and leave us alone.

The Bible is full of God doing petty fucked up shit, so yeah sounds about right.

You have no idea how much I agree with you.

No "top tier scientists" have ever acknowledged that "It's just not random".
You are spouting those lies to support your belief in a creator.

/thread
strawpoll.me/12558366

nigger

with out debating the bible yess i believe in god
there is a divine peace of mind that only comes through experiencing god
you can come at me with 100 reasons why you dont believe
but no one can convince me the things that i have experienced are not true or didnt happen
it says in the bible that if you know, he will open the door
and the opposite is very true also
if you life your life in arrogance trying to prove to yourself that god doesnt exist then you will never just be shown god one day
maybe
but not likely
the thing is most true believers arent believers because of church
or what it says in the bible
they are believers because they have experienced something very real
and never turn back

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.

Is he able to prevent evil, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.

Is he both able, and willing? Then from whence cometh evil?

Is he neither able, nor willing? Then why call him God?

You're closer to to truth than most faggots.

There is/never was God.
Only the Devil ever existed.

If you were given full control of everything, would you take all the blame and complaints or everything that ever went wrong?

>fedora

Paste this shit every time.

who said god wasnt able to prevent evil?
god is 100% able and will prevent all evil from happening one day
this is the stupidest copy pasta and youre a faggot for saving it

You stupid fucking retard.

JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD.

Shit this paste every time.

but some people that experience divine joy and happiness and have really good things happen to them and relate those experiences 100% to god
but thats not a good enough argument because you live a sad and terrible life and think that god would save you if he existed
you still need to take shit into your own hands

Don't know how to use counter arguments?
Quick! Use the ace in the hole!
>fedora

But I wasn't arguing anything, so your counter nonsense is nonsense.

You refer to an ace in some hole?
Can this ace better any groups life?
Can it better an individuals life?

Seems it can't better anybody's life.
You probably shouldn't have fucked around playing the faggot so much on a Venezuelan gorilla tickling board.

I ask all of you non believers one singe favor.
Humble yourself one single time before the lord, and ask God to reveal himself to you deep from within your heart not half ass.
Really pray, just once, and ask God to show you the way, to show you why people believe.
Report back in a month
If you knock, he shall open the door in one way or another
i asked god to send me any sign
that night a demon came into my room
i never lost faith that god exists ever again

I really wish people would stop citing the Bible as a credible source of information, it's no more credible than any other book in the fucking world. It's always the same shit with religious tards, "well this part of the bible says" just shut the fuck up. Shut. The. Fuck. Up. Fuck the Bible and fuck you. It's almost as if they're trolling when they bring it up.

NO
on behalf of all sane people involved here.

the thing about the bible
is that you've never read it hahahahha
if you stop being a faggot for one second and stop worrying about who said what and when and why
you will see that every single story in the bible relates to all time, to the things you are going through right now and to the world we live in today
once you get past your own arrogant ignorant faggotry you begin to understand that every story in the bible can help you with your life
whether its true or not thats not even why most people believe in god.

yeah i know youre immature and your ignorance shines through every comment
i wish you the best
just know that if you ever change your mind its never too late to be absolutely happy like you have never experienced before

Where would religious fucktards be without the Bible? They can't seem to partake in any discussion without citing the damn book. It's a fucking book, written by humans. One of the greatest psy ops in the history of the world.

Talking to yourself about your bible rage makes a difficult choice.

Let the lunatic stand beside, or make sure everyone is on file about the crazy bullshit lies

I've read the Bible dipshit, it does nothing for me.

how do you learn any history? since the beginning of time?
you have faith that alexander the great was a real person dont you?
who wrote that?
this is by far the most unintelligent argument ever made

What the fuck did you just fucking say?

reading the bible is not the same as READING the bible
theres a reason bible studies exist
i highly doubt youve read the bible from the beginning page to the last page
theres no reason to lie here

written on the bullet.
Say "Yes" to pull the trigger

Bible only has one source, itself to verify much of what it says.

Alexander the great has multiple sources from multiple cultures giving veracity to his existence.

I'm immature?
That's koko the gorilla you fucking moron.
She's smarter than you are

hah what
you clearly dont know what youre talking about
genisis existed before the bible
most books did
most of the bible is different sources talking about the same event
are you autistic? orrrr????
jesus existed
there are multiple sources from all over the world that relate to the bible
was babylon not a real empire in history?
this is the dumbest argument ever made

God failed me completely, who knows how my life would've turned out without him. Probably much better.

I believe a higher power probably exists, I don't think anyone actually has actually figured out what it is, and they probably aren't a moral fag or your personal behavioral police

Driving the car isn't the same as DRIVUNG THE CAR

fky8ng the plane isn't the same as FKYING THE PLANE

>the bible has one source
>itself
i actually laughed out loud just now

For all thigss Sup Forums

discord.gg/qMV8CzQ

did you go to middle school?
any teacher would tell you that you can read without paying attention or comprehending a single word of it
you can read any book in the entire world blankly
or you can read to understand and learn
there is a difference
dont make yourself look more stupid

Agreed

> most books existed before the bible
That's a lie, Deal with it

Are you one of those fedora wearing intellectuals who believe that it's far more likely that we are living inside a simulation, than that we are not?

If so, congratulations: you believe in God.

There's no functional difference between the matrix story and the Bible story. Think about that one for a minute, really let it sink in.

Hallelujah, brother!

wtf are you saying
genisis was a book in ancient sumarian culture and that was adopted into the bible we know today
same with other books in the old testemant
just because you dont know something
doesnt make it a lie
>her derrrrr mine didnt learn that so it lie

My life is so miserable and boring and I'm not a bad person at all, what did I ever do to deserve this shit? I'm an intelligent, authentic individual who deserves better than this shitty life. Maybe God is jealous of me?

This syndrome is common with people that dont have god in their life
i'm not talking about religion
but i guarantee you if you made an effort to get to know god your life would turn around
god brings happiness
give it a try

Yeah, and it was one book.

Even if you want to play the I fly d 1 page then I found a second page,

It's still one book.

Let's see how digital churchfag manages this one.

Maybe your very existence, every sight you see, every feel you feel... It's basically TV for God. He is waiting for you to use that amazing intelligence to stop whining and go improve your life. To go be amazing.

So, go and be amazing. Make your movie worth watching.

youtube.com/watch?v=QJF13nTR_lA

I've done everything in my power to ensure a relationship with God, and he failed me. There is nothing more I can do.

I believe in the old gods and when I die I'll get to dine and die with them until the end every night

And you are too stupid to understand when people are making fun if you.

what the fuck are you even saying
this has just reached autistic levels and is no longer an argument
>its one book
and there are MANY many many other books that confirm jesus existed whether you believe he was the son of god or not
the bible is not the only book that talks about plagues in egypt, babylon falling, isreal being taken over many times, kings that existed in history that are in the bible
like what are you actually fucking saying?
its history

Believing in God is such a lame way to trick yourself into thinking your life has a purpose. Just go outside and do some shit. Make your life meaningful. You think God thinks you're special? Well, so does Barney.

explain

The only Jesus I know is the son of Manuel.

yes.

believing in god is the exact opposite of "making your life have purpose"
thats like god 101
its so the opposite of what you just said that you look really stupid

I believe if a biblical god would exist, who cares about human life, he'd rather want us to not be assholes, instead of praising his name, and continously asking for shit.
If he's simply a higher intelligence which created the universe for whatever reason, he doesn't really care about humans, and we shouldn't care about him.
If he's just some interdimensional nigger who wants to be praised and watches me jack off, he can fuck off right away.

If I want to be happy and stupid, there are drugs that do that, and I would consider that the superior way to sacrifice my brain.

Nope...
That autistic paragraph set.it all.
You like the god, good for you...

But I'm not going to play that stupid game

Are you afraid of dying? Well now, you can believe in an afterlife. Life Hacks!

drugs dont make you happy
are you trying to make a stupid point?
you dont know what its like to have pure joy in your life
and some people do
it takes an ignorant man to see someone so happy and not want that for himself by whatever means necissary

best hide and seeker

No and God is a concept.

I wouldn't sacrifice my dignity, or my intellect, to be happy.