/chadkelly/ general

What did he mean by this?

Impressive hat angle.

he wants to play in the CFL

#1. USFL draft pick right there folks

My friend played hs football with him. Said that when he first got his scholarship to ole miss he asked him how he felt about going to play, excited or nervous to be coached at such a high level etc. All he said was "Pussy down South".

POS in my opinion

Honestly the NFL is so desperate for pro-style QBs, they'll look past this.

want to know how i know youre lying

Dude has been shamed multiple times in social media for trying to slip into Mia Khalifa's DMs

What's a DM?

direct message aka private message on twitter

Dextrometorphan

how the fuck does his hat even stay on his head? Did he cover the inside in stick-em or something?

that looks like such a fun time sitting around a table with 3 wiggers some weed and a jug of water. no self respecting southern belle would go anywhere near his white trash Buffalo ass.

Don't forget the tortilla chips with no dip

And the giant cross.

>2016
>still falling for the blunt wrap meme

why do friends take and send these pictures?

It don't matter >we got Shea and his career was over anyway....r-right?
>ncaa pls no bully

>hey everybody look how cool I am smoking weed with swag! that makes me cool right pls tell me I'm cool

>friends

That's not how it works. Somebody who's actually his friend invited him to a party and some mutual acquaintance who cares more about looking cool to his own friends than protecting the celeb's reputation took and sent the picture

between Marshall Henderson and Swag Kelly, we've had a pretty good run of wiggers here.

it is the most convenient way if you're sitting around with a group. who wants to pass a flimsy joint around?

>niggers and wiggers
I'm ashamed desu senpai what the fuck have >we become? I think it's time to go back being raysis and try to win with only white people

>Kelly could always claim that it’s not him in the photo nor that he was involved in any use of marijuana

kekd at this article I just read. yeah there's a ton of white dudes with shaved black hair that would wear a hat that way on the team

unfortunately Ole Miss has done everything they can do bend over for those PC pussies.

Blunt wraps are horrible for anyone but beginners, they roll like shit and most importantly, they burn like shit. Emptying out good ol' Swishers, White Owl's, and Phillies are still the superior blunts.

Also, there's nothing wrong with a proper cone joint/spliff.

damn I read that wrong. yeah swishers are the way to go. joints are fine imo if there's 3 or less people.

shut your newfag ass up you tremendous faggot

>being a cuck who thinks getting pussy is bad thing
How fucking beta can you be?

I'd shame him as well. Mia Khalifa is fucking disgusting. Giant nose, giant fake tits with scars all around, and a stomach that looks like a deflated goomba from super mario.

what part of Buffalo are you from?

>muh wiggers
>muh self respecting southern belle
>muh yankees
euthanize yourself

ill guess Tonawanda

I need your flag but can't get it if it's outside of Sup Forums. pls go post in this thread

wrong copy/paste

Thanks senpai.

Seriously this looks like me sophomore year of high school. What a fucking loser.

Lmao

Nice program Hugh, I'm sure those sanctions are nothing to worry about?

>MJ

literally nothing

and with nearly every election a few states legalize it

by the time he is in the draft no one will care

>Gay Patterson

Good luck. He needed the Aggies to Agg to have a chance against an awful A&M defense

>uncle is jim kelly
he probably thought him about weed with the whole cancer and stuff

Why does a post need to be on Sup Forums for you to save the flag?

Just drives up the cost for one Jimmy Garoppolo.

swag bump

I know people that went to his original HS in Pennsylvania, and apparently he was a massive d-bag back then, and did some things that the local staff/police chose not to pursue.
>I don't know/follow the guy at all so I have nothing to gain by making this up

$wag

why do people even care about weed? like 30% of the US lives in states where that shit is legal now

>weed

Literally who gives a fuck.
Chad Kelly is a still a wigger who be a massive bust if a team is actually stupid enough to draft him though