/cannabis/
continued from what's happenin folks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wXh7XgNyHFA
youtube.com/watch?v=bITlCIwN9Zw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anyone else a Caregiver?

holy shit man you got it made

marijuana is proven to cause schizophrenia and a variety of other mental illnesses. You guys should quit and better yourselves.

holy moly

Ive decided to quit but havnt run out yet.

nice trolling bro

i actually went schizoid during my withdrawals when I quit smoking

Fuck off Jeff Sessions

youtube.com/watch?v=wXh7XgNyHFA

Whats that black shit

My eyes get really really red when I smoke. Why is that? Doesn't matter how much I smoke, they are always red.

youtube.com/watch?v=bITlCIwN9Zw

What's a caregiver? Like a supplier?

>Tfw all out of weed.

anyone have any suggestions to how I can still enjoy this little bit of weed?

wax

Are you retarded? Use Visine or some other eye drops

Is that wax down the middle?

use a one hitter or scrape a bit of resin out of your pipe and roll it in there

Rub it in your pee hole

>Putting wax in a blunt
Pretty sure that's hash

bong hit and hold it until it dissapears

put it in your pipe or bong
mix it with a bit of tobacco if its not enough to give you more smoke

You could refer to me as a supplier, although I prefer the term caregiver.

Why?

That's awesome man that's how I always have wanted to make my income but I don't know how to go about it

Put that small amount of weed in a low risk high return stock and smoke the returns. Over time it'll multiply exponentially

cheers

Do you grow it yourself? Or are you more like a middle man? I have a full time job but really wanna work in the field

I'm comfy as fuck

anybody else get paranoid all the time
and yet you still do it?

yes
spychosis even once

but im suicidal af i dunno, rather drug myself up and have some fun b4 dying

YO!-YO!

NM

Too lazy to go upstairs to grab the ol' jar

realize that you have nothing to be paranoid about and it's not a problem

that's a cute bowl user

Out of money, out of weed, drinking cheap rakia for the buzz.
Well, split my dick and call me Caitlyn...

thx

Does it double as a butt plug?

are there any entertaining and non-cringeworthy weed youtubers?

Ya I do very badly sometimes esp in public. Used to not happen like that. But I still smoke at home and enjoy the "what are you doing with your life feels" on my own.

If you can grow some bomb ass tomatoes you're off to a good start.

Pushed weight for a while, then ran into some hiccups and ended up moving across the country. Worked a 9-5 job and started cultivating just as a hobby, turned it into a career.

Ideally you want to live in a state where it's recreationally legal. Medically legal states vary, as some states strictly mandate who can grow and who can't. Because your crop is expected to be of a certain quality which is able to provide medical beneficials, since it is used as a replacement for prescription medications that would typically be taken.
While other states are more lax about it and you are simply only allowed to grow X plants which will provide for X patients.

yeah but im bad with names

I guess it can.. but then everything will taste like poo

take a picture of it and put it on Sup Forums

Here. I think this would be more practical

I actually smoked for the first time last night, it was terrible. I couldn't move or talk for about 3 hours and could just stare at a wall. My heart also felt like it was going to explode. Is this to be expected first time?

you should probably start with just one or two small hits of reggie

My first time I didn't feel anything. Second time was great. Just don't over think things esp when it comes your heart or other medical things. You're just asking for a panic attack. Just take a deep breath and switch to other thoughts or actions.

also this

my girl always tries to get me to smoke because it calms er down and makes her happy. Every time I smoke I just feel numb and slightly tipsy (like i had a few shots). The next day I have a headache and feel tired. Any known reason for that kind of reaction?

I have Schizophrenia and Psychosis. Something tells me I most likely would not without smoking weed daily for years (not the voices either) fucking' blaze it faggot, it's not that bad. Now I'm not allowed to work I get money for free and blaze more than ever. Mental illnesses are fun.

Nice picture bro.

Very common, couple possible causes. Shitty weed can cause headaches, lack of oxygen can too. You could be asthmatic, or have some other lung problem. Could just be shitty weed.

cheers from /vp/

does her name start with a b by any chance?

Gonna share this tonight with some friends

Low thc tolerance.

Won't get you any higher after about 10 seconds.

Shitty weed sounds likely, thanks for the reply! Might see if I can find some better stuff and give that a try. Edibles kind of work for me, but every time I've had them I have open eye hallucinations. Fun, but it's hard to get shit done like that.

nigger u just made me hungry

It effects people in different ways, the same is with any drug. The same aspect of using prescription medications can be applied; I take them because "it calms me down and makes me happy/feel 'normal'". It's possible she has an underlaying medical condition, and self medicates using cannabis. She may not even be aware of the condition, this was the case for me... Or your body simply doesn't handle cannabis well, my flatmate can only have a single drink otherwise she starts to feel nausea and the next day is terrible. While she has no problem facing joint after joint and functioning the next day.

My GF ex-husband has schizophrenia. Smoking actually has curbed his "events" according to her family

See reply here, because I apparently forgot how to reply properly :P

Damn.

nice

Nah man weed doesn't really effect me that much even high amounts

Only in public. Do everything in your power to limit uncertainties, stay home and do something fun.

That might be the case, Someone else mentioned that it might be shitty weed. Not sure which, I'll give it a go with something better. If I have the same reaction it has to be me not handling it well.

Ran out today, gotta wait for my pay to score more

It helps me too, the problems occur when I don't have any and very rarely if I throw a few benzos or opiates into the mix I have gone full crazy to the point of being sectioned.

Tmarijuana, like any drug affects everybody completely differently. Anybody that chooses to use it will have a different experience. There is also no science to suggest that marijuana can "cause" psychosis. If you have an underlying case of schizophrenia, it may exacerbate it. (which is only about 1% of the population)

Tolerance is the easy answer, couple with how frequently you smoke... The medical answer, blood vessels in your eyes dilate when your body absorbs the thc. While applying a eye moixturizer like tetrahydrozoline hydrochlorid will constrict the blood vessels in your eyes. Ultimately with prolonged repeated use your body becomes accustom to the side affects, which over time dissipate. Your body also stores traces of THC in your fat, so with months of daily use even when you aren't smoking it the chemical is still present in your body.

Ya that's what I usually try to tell the subscribers to "it causes this/that". If you are predisposed to having "it" you will get is sooner or later but it can potentially be brought on by ingesting psychoactives

It could be the quality or the method of ingestion. Brother can't smoke without becoming paranoid, but has no problem with edibles. He says it's because the effect of edibles approach slowly, and gives him time to consider whats happening. With smoking just can't seem to handle the sudden change in perception.

Yes

What a faggot brother you have, is he like 9 or what?

This will work

looks like popcorn bud

Nah he's only 6 actually. Hoping to get him started on H before he hits double digits.

>bv?

I've found that smoking and then having a beer will ready me up to deal with the public. It takes the edge off and lets you ease up a little

Lets see those smoking pix yo

begone from my thread you junkie

Fuck I can relate to this. Do you smoke tobacco?
So what was your solution?

confirmed

that looks fucking good m8

could be 17 reasons.

you not trying to cook?

no sir this is a cannabis thread

This is far too transparent and understandable to be true user

no, it's fact. if cannabis were a "cause" of schizophrenia then there would be a rise in incidence in cases of schizophrenia with the rising use of cannabis. that hasn't happened, which indicates that it doesn't exist.

Bruhh this is some serious solventless extracts though, look at dem hetti crystals

what about the rise in ladyboys?

Ok

I'm comfy af user

Was ist ein Kiffer?

Ein Kiffer ist jemand, der im Leben nichts erreicht hat und weiterhin nichts erreichen wird. Das Highlight an einem Tag eines kiffenden Hurensohns ist sich den „Blunt“ anzuzünden und sich die Birne zuzudröhnen. Dadurch schaltet dieser alle Schuldgefühle und Gewissensbisse für einen gewissen Zeitraum aus und sitzt nichts machend herum. Nachdem die Wirkung verschwindet fängt er wieder an über sein misslungenes Pennerleben nachzudenken. Das will der Hurensohn natürlich wieder unterdrücken und kifft weiter.

Alternative Worterklärung zu „Kiffer“:
Jemand der seine eigene Mutter fickt/vergewaltigt.
Beispiel:
Person A: „Hey Mathias, lass ma kiffen.“
Person B: „Nein danke, meine Mutter ist keine Hure und ich will keine gescheiterte Existenz sein.“
Person A: „Haa! Was ein Loser, du hast doch kein Plan vom Leben. Heute müsste mein Hartz IV überwiesen worden sein. Ab zum Dealer und danach gehe ich meine Mutter ficken.“

Nur weil der Kiffer seine eigene Mutter fickt heisst es nicht, dass er hetero ist. Es kommt sehr oft vor, dass Kiffer anderen Dealern einen blasen und deren Sperma schlucken.

i like that picture thanks user

are you smokin right now

>I can't see a correlation
>So it must not exist.

Hey everyone, quick question.
does hash/weed have an expireration date?
i got a joint from december 2015, ive been saving for a rainy day.