How much does Sup Forums pay for their rent? And what state your in? And what do you do?

How much does Sup Forums pay for their rent? And what state your in? And what do you do?

CA
Loser, only pay 300 though, my mom covers the rest, im 27 and useless... all i do is uber on fridays and saturdays

546€ ($587) for 55m² (592ft²). Fairly cheap for being pretty central in a big city (GER).

845 1br 800 sq ft
phx, az

tech industry

900 sq/ft
MA
HVAC
21 years old

In California, I own 2 apartment buildings. Each building has 4 apartments in it. In one apartment building I charge 1,100$ Per apartment and in the other I charge 825$ per apartment. I also rent out a house for 2500$

300e all included for 20sq/m, kind of ok for living 5 mins across the university campus (NL)

650 for. 3 br house on 3 acres.

39 acres
Steel Mill
Oklahoma.

I pay 675 including utilities in Ontario, Canada for a 1 bedroom. Not sure of the square footage but its a fairly decent size. I work as a dispatcher for a cab company

I am getting a 3 LED blink on a armstrong furnace "inducer running with switch open" i checked the vents and drain and everything is clear i think the pressure switch got water in it, if i bang it against something it works for a bit but the furnace shuts off constantly.

Think its a bad pressure switch?

Not rented insome years used to pay around £550 PCM now pay £600 on my mortgage.
Midlands UK
Own a small Plumbing firm (26 staff).

£725/m for a room in a big shared house in what should be a cheap area of East London, work for the government, barely making ends meet

could be a bad pressure switch. try blowing out all the tubes inside the furnace. there should be two on the pressure switch, and one, sometimes two on the inducer draft assembly. sometimes water gets stuck in the tubes. a good way to see if the pressure switch is any good is to blow in one of the holes for the tubes and suck in as well. there should be a clicking sound, and if you have an electrical meter that reads ohms you should get resistance when you suck on it.

Bought a 1600sq ft house for 22,500.

My brother lives in Slough,his mortgage is twice as expensive as mine for almost half the space.

how the fuck do you get ahead in life? Anybody got answers? Where do you get your drive, to get ahead

301 US$ plus 50 Utilities in Germany for nice Single Flat

$400/month in a one bedroom apartment

Thanks!

$4000 1BR Condo in the heart of Beverly Hills

$800 a month for a 3 bed. Nice inside but shitty outside

i had a kid. didnt give a fuck before

$305.00 + electric lot rent - own home.

4Br
2Ba
Fp
Deck
Attch Garage
Workshop

Gated community, pool, lawn maintenance.

Looking to start renting in Canada. Near the GTA.

What's it like canadafags

I grew up in a shit home so my drive comes from wanting to get the fuck away from all of that. Graduating with a comp sci degree and already have a 76k/yr job lined up. Feels so fucking good

550€ for 75 square meters of house and other 35 square meters of garden.
Europe is amazing in some ways

Bullshit

Your basically fucked in the gta unless you have A. A damned good job B. Roommates or both. People are leaving the gta for places like oshawa, barrie, kitchener, guelph, peterborough

$1200.00
Oregon
Technologist

How so?

Also have a ramp to get my crippled ass inside.

You must live in a trailer park. There's no where you can have all that for 300

Well fuck me then.

Any good paying jobs around those places? A friend of mine when up to Sudbury to live, and the rents cheap but the money is shit

what the idiot fuck is a "technologist" is this some made up job

It's an upscaled one.
Right on the outskirts of town.

I own the place free & clear.

Payed 700k for house

4500sq/ft
5br
4b
I sell some expensive shit for living
Florida

$685
~1200 sq ft
Houston TX
2-bedroom duplex
my wife works and I stay home

Tx
Sugar land

I'm not knocking you buddy. Good job. :)

Poor fag. I have 10.

1200 but i split with roomie so 600
Colorado
Mostly, i shitpost.

Depends really. A lot of people commute to the gta from those places because its a lot cheaper. It really all depends on your education and work experience.

What area of CA? I'm looking for a new spot.

Were city bros, want sum fuk?

I have them in San Bernardino and Colton

Thanks for the offer but i get plenty of fuk from the wife.

I just let my roommate fuck me in the ass whenever he wants.

Also I pay $400 a month.

House owner.

I pay 860 for the whole house
Ohio
Work on a crane banking 60k

Figuratively speaking?

$710, includes washer and dryer in unit in Texas.

350 2 Bed/1 Bath/Garage/Full Basement. Missouri. CMT.

Wow, i recall living in an apartment like r years ago in Stafford tx, it qas 925 for a one bed.

Shit kept rising, it wasnt even great part of town

Mortgage $7600 +$2300 property tax/month.
Bay area, California.

1000 dollars, but shared with two others, so not bad. Michigan, living in a townhouse.Parts sales manager for autozone,13.70/hr

Rent. Lol. Fuck of poorfag. Mortgage on house number 1 is $700. Mortgage on house number2 is $1500.

1025, N Dakota, Engineer

Ontario
Collect neetbux, hand the cheque to my dad in exchange for room and board, work in the family business for spending money

300 for a four bedroom with half finished basement, a washer and dryer plus the works, utilities are an extra 200 summer, winter 400

Live in bumfuck middle of nowhere, ontario, canada

Do the occasional construction project, mostly renos and such in unincorporated areas, dont know what im doing half the time too

I pay $1,075 a month but I have one roommate. I pay $537.50 for a place in Baltimore, MD 1200 SQFT for a decent neighborhood. If anyone knows Baltimore it's in Charles Village

Your dad charges you to live with him?

uses the money to pay for food, utilities, phone, car insurance, etc

I like your dad.

Oh ok, makes sense. Couldnt you live alone for 850 a month?

Idk but i guess if its with your dad it coyld be cool, he respect your hunt for bitches

Sacrifice your comfortability. My parents were really shitty I grew up battling a very blown up struggle with understanding why my parents didn't love me and doing all I could to show them I was something worth while. I never earned their true care and love but in the process I got a good job, met a really sweet girl I fixed up, helped dozens of people around me I can now call close friends that owe a lot of gratitude towards me, and most of all a damn fine refined personality of pure gold heart. I tear up thinking Everytime thinking about how perfect I built myself for two people that would never realize cuz of how selfish and lost they were. Despite how good things got for me I'm now battling about an 8 month long heroin addiction that has just about taken everything away from me and that I'm finally on the verge of overcoming. That's my say of me, my say of you is that you are fucking petty, I hate people like you with shallow problems, and kys

Thatescaltedquickly.jpeg

1360 p/m
Qld, AUS
Delivery driver and warehouse guy for an offsite document storage company

At some point you have to turn it around and start giving a shit. You have to push youself.
>slacker through high school. Scraped into college and found like minded people. Tried to be best in class. Graduated 2nd and went on to do phd.

>I'm really this great person

>heroin addict though

own a 750.000€ house in Bonn near Cologne in Germany, Prices going down because of muslims and crime, what do??

N. Denver
$1100, 600 sq ft
Car sales

$635 mortgage (insurance and tax included)
1300 sq ft

>41, still renting
Wtf happened user?

£420 including bills and shit for a 10 m² room in a shitty shared house in Manchester. Not fucking used to this. Back in Germany i pay 200€ for a 21 m² room in a big ass house i share with my friends..

I'm a student without any job btw.

I like to move every 4-5 years. Often out of country. Heading back to Japan in October.

I'm assuming no kids..
>living the dream.... i guess.

1800 square feet home with a detached shed I've converted into an office
$530 a month mortgage
Alabama

I work in IT and I'm 37.

live at my dad's house since he works overseas and only gets 2 months off a year which he usually spends vacationing. pay 1000/month
live in florida and do security work

325. MO.

It's nice, huge two bedroom apartment in a small complex that's out on the edge of town. Garage for my car and bikes, and utilities aren't bad. I'm only paying half(total is 650), roommate gets the other half.

I'm a full time student(21 hours) and full time Walmart fag(36ish hours).

what does walmarts pay these days? I'm fucking over it with trying to get a job with my degree. Fucking gay america I swear...

Assistant managers start at around 42-48k depending on the market the store is in.

Huh, I could live a normal life on that. How often do they just up and kill themselves?

holy moly

how much do you make?

Not very often I wouldn't think. Most of the ones I know have been doing the job for a decade or more. They're currently hiring assistants.

I think that job would suck ass

It has it's moments. I did it for 8 years and that's all I could handle.

you could always go into security work. easy to get into and easy to advance in

Both my wife and i are engineers in semiconductor industry. About 500k joint.

Married, no kids. Wife is Japanese, hence moving back to slow down as we get older.

Prolly buy a house once there and established.

Remember, salary matches region. 42-48k in nowhere Mississippi would make you a king.

But other places...

>Weaboo detected
Thats great! - hope you're saving up for it.

Live in an apt with 6 other people 10min walk to center of Milan.

3500€ ($3764) for 160m² (1722ft²) freelance design

i like the answer and you're right, but good to hear that you're overcoming that heroin addiction, seems like you got friends and a good life to throw away for something like heroin

Cardboard box
no rent but I have to move often
My job is begging and sucking cock for cash
Currently sat around the corner from a cafe that has free wifi.

want some money? I have a cock. You live in MD?

Nothing. I'm 31 and my house is paid off. Fuck paying rent if you're going to spend the money anyway you might as well be investing it into a home.

This
>assuming you can save enough for the downpayment.