I have a challenge for all you here on /B. I've heard people on Sup Forums, /B specifically...

I have a challenge for all you here on /B. I've heard people on Sup Forums, /B specifically, are scary good at finding the location in a picture and I need those skills to help me find my car. I purchased this car online but the seller took the money and ran. This is in the Salem oregon area and it looks to be an apartment complex with covered parking. I figure maybe someone might recognize the area or somehow be able to Google map it or something haha.

I have faith in you guys

We'll help you if you kill him and post the video killing him

Craigslist literally tells you in each car ad to never wire money because it's probably a scam.

Your fault faggot. No one is going to help you.

Sounds like a win/win situation

Also the money wasn't wired, it was paid for in person and yeah, I'm retarded for not demanding the location of the car first. Lesson learned. Now I just wanna get back at this guy

if hes gonna scam you, why would he post a picture of his actual car?

Also also I am an actual faggot so I'm gonna have to ask you to come up wit an actual insult instead of just a fact

this is what saturn drivers are actually like? selling my car asap

How are you so retarded?
Inspect the car then pay the money. I'm surprised you are smart enough to use a computer

Pay me 3 grand and I'll give you the car.

Oh I'm pretty sure it's not actually his car. but if I can find this one I can get the VIN number for the police report so the actual owner knows what's going on. I have the sellers Facebook profile already so there's no escape.

>my car
Do you have the deed?

You guys are so vicious it's great.

I have a bill of sale with a fake VIN and likely fake plate # and a set of keys, supposedly to the car.

How much did you pay?

Go to the cops, show them the convo, and his profile?

650 and the police report has been filed, just waiting for a response. But considering its fake info for the car, they probably won't be able to help either.

>I purchased this car
>implying he actually owned that car
If you were to scam someone would you use a picture of your own car to make it easier to trace you? I sure wouldn't. I would take pictures from old ads that have since been deleted.

tl;dr: That probably isn't even a picture of a car that dude owns. You bought nothing.

Most likely but hey, beats waiting around for LE to get back to me :D

>I fell for the "I'm being evicted and I have kids."

I love being mysanthrope.

itt: OP wastes everyones time because he is bored and impatient.