Fuck brits. Independence for Scotland.

Go for it kidda

Can't we be friends? I love your Billy Connoly and Arab Strap

"Fuck brits"
Lives in Britain.

we cant afford it

op is probably a yank

Long live Scotland!

I hear Nicola Sturgeon is going to rebuild Hadrian's wall.

And that she's going to make the English pay for it.

Hah, Unionist Scot here. Good luck getting that referendum past Westminster.

Come join us nords Scotland! We'll make a glorious empire of northmen!

BRITBONG POWER LEVELS!

1. Scotch
2. Micks
3. Welsh
4. Northern Micks
5. Bongs

Why are the English so shit compared to the other brits

Independence for Scotland!!!

U can have your independence back and we will sit back and watch u crumble

May will have to give in eventually.

>cuckold here

Fuck off you dirty orange bastard.

Oh, it's the working class getting riled up with jealousy and envy, of course all our problems are because of the English.

I bet OP is a celtic supporter too. Btw you're a Brit too ya dafty.

as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.

You mad bro?

Sturgeon logic
>leave one union, beg to join another

wew

Yeah, you had a chance to leave, you voted to stay.

To keep asking because your boss didn't like the answer is just silly.

Don't be silly.

You had your chance already and you fucked it up.

brits, scots, welsh, irish. you're all practically the same but you guys fight over the same dumb shit you did 1000's of years ago while pretending you still have separate cultural identities.

FUCK THE QUEEN AND HER MOTHER!

>scots
>welsh
>brits

soon

Can't wait to leave failing britain behind and become a proud Scot-Scandinavian.

Do you think it is wise to have the vote before Brexit, in which case you do not understand the implications? Serious question. Surely it would be wiser to have it after.

No currency. The SNP have done a great job of making currency seem like a non-issue to blind followers of the Yes movement.

Ridiculous. I voted yes last time but will be no next time it happens. The economic case is even weaker now than it was before and everyones tired of cunts like 'the scottish resistance' storming about glasgow talking utter shite 24/7.

Get a job. Move on.

fucking try it I dare you!!

watch Scotland crawl back when they realise they cant live without us

O I ladda le mi tella westminsta will neva gis us our referendum ark da need us Scottish too much.
> You mean like the on in September? (2 years ago)
> Or the one in May? (1 year ago)
> O hey Scotland, what currency are you going to use exactly? Beg to use the pound? Trade smokes? Orange pubic hair? The groat?
We wan our freedom, FREEEEDOM from the English, who beat us in every single war wa fought, those southern pufftas!
We wan our freedom!
> So we can climb under the boot of the EU! (EEEE-hew)

yeh 100%. I dont think it'll end well for the SNP. There's a big 'yes' movement for sure but they're not gonna be able to convince the percentage required. They tend to be an annoying and condescending bunch of people.

Normal people are SICK to death of arguing about independence so another 1/2/3 years of it is only gonna make people even more apathetic towards it. So much so that the fucking Conservatives are the lead opposition party in Scotland now because their leader is the only credible Union supporting opposition to Sturgeon.

I HOPE the No vote wins by an even bigger margin this time and puts it right to bed for the foreseeable future.

FREEDOM!!!

Brit power levels
> Scots, who only had ONE significant uprising against England.
> Irish, who had no significant uprising and just got BFTO
> Welsh, who had a fucking load of uprisings every single day until we almost sank their country into the sea by putting massive fucking castles the size of CITIES every other foot in wales.
> Northern, the only nation to get close to winning their freedom, who almost killed our top political person, who took not just the army, but the SAS to finally stop.
> England, who conquered the world, crushed the Americas, crushed Napoleon TWICE, made the "British" empire, that was really the English empire, on the backs of 90% ENGLISH troops, and destroyed every single army and nation it went to war with, ever. There is literally not a SINLGE nation on the face of the Earth the English hasn't crushed or subdued. Not one.

Said by a scot, who was educated in Scotland.
Get on our level, you orange Orangutan.

If she did, it would be paid for be EU money, on the backs of EU workers, after getting approval from Westminster.
> Before untimely falling and crushing Scottish people

t. cuckold

> Scot asking an Englishman if he's mad
No nigga, but....
UJELLY!

You should take back control from those unelected UK bureaucrats, who make rules for you in Westminster.

Why would we have to ask to use our own currency?

Going on the insta-offensive isn't going to help our case right now comrade. You can't just shout people into agreeing. Although you could just be a unionist in disguise trying to give us a bad name. Or maybe I'm the unionist

No Englishman ever conquered Scandinavia, we conquered England back in the day. Get on our level fag

Yh right

Scotland is a nation of pansies and pussies, looking for a teet to suckle on. Either Europe or UK. You had a chance to leave before but you didnt

So much hate for England, well you can fuck off out of our union then. Enjoy your free refugee starter kit in the E"U".

>Name one thing Scots contributed towards the good of mankind
HINT: you can't

I once had a wild and almost blissful dream.
> Scotland got ANOTHER "once in a life time referendum - 2 years later"
> Scotland voted LEAVE
> Scotland was rejected EU membership on the back of England's money and work
> Scotland had to join on their own merit.
> Instantly mass EU immigrants flood into Scotland
> By popular demand, a giant wall is made to keep them inside Scotland,
> Trump helps build this wall, as a gesture of good will to his BFF, and with all the left over materials from his Trump wall US.
> Scotland is refused the right to use the GBP, their new economy using the "turdgeon"
> Scotlands new Turdgeon collapses, causing mass unemployment, hyper inflation (since your dumb ass political class just printed more fake money no one wants or cares about or knew existed)
> Japan leaps onto the world stage and invades Scotland, who has no army, nor allies to defend it.
> Russia sends in troops to protect Russian embassies and people
> The US quickly follows suit.
> Hot Japanese, Russian, and American girls flood England for their R&R.
> UK finally declares 50fuckyouEU
> UK deports all its shitskins and trash to Scotland, whose govt and infrastuctra has collapsed and there is no one to refuse.
> GRRM finishes writing his books, Jon snow marries Arya and Dany. flying off on a dragon each
> Scottish people, after the blood shed of "rising up to fight for FRRRREEEEDUM, and the mass rape from all the shitskins, no long exist after 2 years of their "freedom"

Shit was cash. I'm writing the book now.

>AYE WE WUZ EMPIRES N SHITE

Better Together

I'm a Unionist you dumb fuck, I don't support Scottish removal from the United Kingdom. Idiot.

Englishfag here. Scots did loads of stuff for mankind. I don't think they should leave the UK but give them their due credit.

Tbh I think Scotland can make a decent go of being a scandi nation. Say what you will about the SNP but they've gotten rid of Scottish Labour and that has hopefully made them start taking a long hard look at themselves so that they can improve.

Scatland sucks ass

Why do you bumlick the very people who despise you faggot? These cucks hate us by instinct.

Edinburgh should be annexed by England, a second Hadrians wall should be built and all rapefugees should be donated to the rest of Scotland especially Glasgow as punishment for their decision.

Iceland tho. 0-0 on wars but they knocked us out of the euros so i think they are up

And return Northern Ireland. Scots and Irish together for victory!

Some might, but then obviously they're retarded. Everyone has their retards.

Fucking Scott cunt nancies. Been british bitches for years.

You wanna know about independence, talk to an irishman

Television
Telephone
Penicillin

The English failed to retain all of Ireland as was their intentions. Irish rebellion is unstoppable.

american revolution
britain dies
america wins
yes

JOCK CUNTS

That's right. Bunch of cunts

AHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAH AHAHAHA
Are you Scottish or a turkroach?
> I know you're educated in Scotland but ffs you have the interwebs?
> let me list, just a few, major battles Scotland got BTFO by those southern puffs
> 596
>671
>937
>1018
>1174
>1296
>1297
>303
>1306
Don't forget the HEROIC scots at the Battle of Alnwick.

I'd give you credit for effort, but most of the time it was a case of, we'd wipe out most of a generation, and then the next generation would have a go, and we would rinse and repeat.

Now you name WARS Scotland beat England in.. Go on you orange ape, do it
> DO EEEET

So called viking warriors failed to subdue us as well

hows that working out for you ya thrash piece?

Fuck your wars.

Irish guerrilla warfare ftw

G W L A D
W
L
A
D

Same here brother, no surrender!

Pretty good. Give us Scott fag monies

Hadrian's wall has never been on the border, you geography shy walloper.

Booze was meant to stop us. It just made us stronger. Where do you hail from, friend?

Fuck the queen right in her silly ass

Yeah, those useless dumb fuck English only made of with..... the most fertile part of the country which at the time had the most money..... AHA dumb ass English, why didn't they conquer all the swamps and stuff too....

You should join forces with Muslim terrorists and suck each other's dicks together.

Shhh we're only going to take a little off the top I'm sure they won't notice

Yeah but that was pre-brexit. The situation has changed and thus negotiations must again occur.

Irish, no significant uprising?

What do u call the 20th century? That was nothing but an uprising and bombing u dumb cunts

Scandinavian Denmark tried to pull a fast one over the brits, we sent a man with one eye and one good arm to fuck you over, Nelson was his name, done the job and came down and saved the world from a little French fag afterwards. Learn history you tit.

Actually, it's the worst part of Ireland when it comes to everything but farming. Even then it's debatable.

Fucking hun cunts, move to England if you want to tongue paedophile Tory arse so much. Don't need westmonger's permission, idiots.

Can hold an advisory referendum. Brexit was also advisory but ignore it and you've got a civil war on your hands.

> Learn history? 1812 - English royal navy bombards white house, US sues for peace - paying a fee upfront and yearly to not engage in combat or invade the US (along with a "we're so sorry dawg" letter)

You're so happy that BRITSIH people die, of whom some where scots, I feel a lot less bad now than we sent Scots do die as cannon fodder in so SO many wars.

Englander here.
Pls stay Scots, you are our brother nation.
If it was a choice between you or America I would pick you.

Pick us over the EU ;)

The land that saved the brits ass 2 times

Fake news

Shut up dirty fenian

Sure.

If it brings and end to northern rule

Which county brother?

>>implying scotts are people

This sassenach be trolling.

CHUCKY AR LA

OOH AH UP THE RA

Haha why do you morons think Fenian is an insult?

Canada

Let them have their independence and become a Greece tier economy, only without EU money to bail them out.

Independent Scotland won't join the EU because Spain will veto it; they don't like separatists.

Also we gave Donald John Trump to the world so the ironic use of that phrase is also one of Scotland's gifts to the human race

I have respect for the Irish, they fought hard, and it took the SAS to finally really deal the hard blows. Scotland lost to piss poorly trained raw requites loads of times.

Kek

We kept the best bit, all the industrial parts were in the north, the potato growers got what they fought for, fuckall, joining the EU saved you, yous all lived in stone fuckin huts and council estates up till you joined.

Fucking Brittanian

I have never been to Ireland, I'd like to, my dad said we should go when we was alive.

I just looked at a map of good farming ground of Ireland, since that's what the political class that stole the landed wanted.