SOUTH AFRICA IS ON THE VERGE OF A CIVIL RACE WAR

SOUTH AFRICA IS ON THE VERGE OF A CIVIL RACE WAR
>1/ Listen up, everyone. I just got a very disturbing phone call about a grave subject
>2/ As many of you know, the president of South Africa, Jacob Zuma, recently announced that the blacks should gang up on Whites
>3/ Just as we predicted, the Rainbow Nation failed and is about to go the way of Zimbabwe
>4/ The government of South Africa is about to seize the land of the White minority. They are launching a real White genocide
>5/ White South Africans are in the United States and are reaching out to the Alt-Right
>6/ South Africa is on the verge of civil war. It is that serious. The shit is about to hit the fan
>7/ White South Africans are asking for our help. They're trying to get the word out about what is happening to the White community
>8/ The Whites of South Africa are already thinking in terms of how to raise money to defend their communities
>9/ If you haven't already done so, you need to contact your congressman and get them up to speed on what is happening in South Africa
>10/ We also need to put real pressure on @POTUS to intervene on South Africa
>11/ Jared Taylor did a podcast with the Suidlanders about this subject
>12/ The podcast gets to the serious part around the 29:00 minute part

twitter.com/occdissent/status/842412452306391042

amren.com/podcasts/2017/03/south-african-whites-prepare-for-anarchy-suidlanders-racial-conflict/

America is the only major country on this planet that has a president who might be sympathetic to the struggle of the whites in South Africa. If anything, it's your duty to contact people like Steve King to see if something can be done.

Other urls found in this thread:

f169bbs.com/bbs/news/251380-a-russian-visits-south-africa-elevator-shafts-filled-with-10-years-of-human-shit-prowling-ghouls-extreme-chimpouts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wat?

Pretending the Alt-Right isn't just a figment of the liberal media in America

Your last point why should USA care about other whites in africa.
Like USA only cares about them self's can't blame them

There are too many niggers in Africa
Poor baby

This is what we would all call "alternative facts"
In other words utter bullshit.

>being white in niggerland
They get what they deserve

what are they doing in south africa anyways living like a king with 1000$

>why should USA care about other whites in africa.
Because it is the whites in SA who built the nation. They are about to be overrun by the black hordes whom the whites have provided for so long.
>alt facts
>bullshit
pic related

>Get POTUS involved
The funny part is Trump would take this bait.
The funniest part is knowing how he reacts to shit, he would actually start a real race war in SA.

>implying it's not going to start anyway.

wtf

>using dolls instead of actual babies
fucking noobs

It is an objective fact that SA has turned into a shithole ripened for civil war since the day blacks took control of the national government.

who the fuck cares? all of africa is shithole and needs to stop existing

I guess it sucks to be white in Africa...
I'll be sure to shake my dick an extra time after i'm done taking a piss in honor of their memory.

There are very few places on Earth where people are as hysterical as in the US.
I think Trump could do it though. Entirely without meaning it.

kek
>over 9000 murders/y

Sorry brother. But no one gives a fuck about South Africa.

nobody cares, fuck off retard

Africa is a shithole because of the blacks who reside there. The continent itself is blessed with a wealth of natural resources. Natural resources and land that deserve to be reigned by the whites.

Good.

Zimbabwe 2.0.

Just saying.

Monkeys throwing shit. This is news?

I didnt know black people could have freckles. wtf.

If black politicians haven't learnt from their mistakes in Zimbabwe then let them fuck up another country.

All the wealth and natural resources only brought pain to the country
So its blessed with death and greed

That man is retarded. He ruined his own countries economy. (he believed he could have infinite money if he kept printing cash)

Dropping apartheid was a mistake. It had nothing to do with racism. It had everything to do with public safety. Living in a black majority land for whites is suicide. Blacks are the only race that have so much hate against others. All they do is beg for social aid, but as soon as they come to power, they abuse and exploit it, and forget all the good that others have done for them.

Why are old people always in power

Whites can go back to europe.

You probably should go visit s.n.a,p.c.h.a.t,y(,)me to share local sluts nudes.

The stupidity of their people has brought pain to their lands, not the resources. When their mentality is to only to take and not create anything, then nothing good can happen to them either.

rip colonialist fucks

You are exactly right.
This is the way it is going to go if we do not have the foresight to stop it this time.

>Natural resouces = pain
yeah sure buddy.

The continent is cursed by the existence of biologically inferior humans and by those who enable them.

>be 14
>want to be in power

wow it's that easy

also gas the nogs
volunteer regiments now

Its both. If your economy is dependent on one resource, it is very unstable.

They had like 23 years to move out, I have no sympathy.

Nope, actually difficult to get to back to europe...

The UN tells us to send food aid to these people why?

a freikorps is exactly what we need.

Especially when the SA gov't does not allow for white citizens to leave or migrate from the country.
This is ripening for the racially-motivated genocide of our own kind.

>alternative facts
>the sky is not pink
>the sky is light blue
>implying whites are not butchered with machetes in south africa
>implying south african whites live in fortress homes with barred windows for no reason at all

Why is that? Most european countries have declining populations, so letting them back in would be good for european nations

>4.5 million people moving at once
>no one wants to take them
>assuming they can all afford to

This. To this day i still don't understand/know what "alt-right" is... What is it? What's so "alt" about it? Is there "alt-left" also? What's "alt" about "alt-left"?

Anyone else notice that we stoped caring about Africa after Isis and the refugees infiltrated the EU

Obvious bait, but listen boet, I live in Durban, South Africa and as usual there is fuck all going on.

You americunts should focus on sorting your own shit out and leave us the fuck alone.

These are refugees I would except in the US.

Pro tip: cut off their chicken supply until they beg for mercy.

The entire first world locked their doors to immigrants.

Also this

Whites make less than 1% of the population in South Africa.

>each line is numbered
Didn't even bother reading. Your thread is awful.

That's not uncommon even in europe. In portugal every home has barred windows or metal window shutters. Doors are often times re-enforced with metal and have 3 or 4 locks.

Most homes are made of stone, cement and/or brick

Only niggers will ask for aid then exclaim 'kill white people' in the very same breath.

Is there a way around the surveys

White South Africans are fucking smart actually. I mean the first fucking heart transplant was done there, how many fat fuck american lives has that surgery saved? Also designed a lot of the Americans weapon tech back in the day but now the moment white people get degrees in SA they leave to Canada/Aus/EU

Your not from SA. I have two friends from South Africa and they both have tales of the act of violence against whites there. Why else would they leave behind good jobs and property to come to Canada?

I'd help if i could...

Its a scam

>lol nothing going on here goys!
>white genocide is racist
>mind your own bidnuss!

fuck you. Leave the white people of SA alone and let them actually produce and better your entire region.

South Africa was europes back yard until recently. Not a colony, but it may as well have been. It had very close ties with europe and the west.

There's the Alt Right (that's pepe etc)

and there's there Ctrl Left

>they face an "uprising" if they fail to make urgent economic reforms
Why do I get the feeling that "economic reform" is just codeword for "gibsmedat"?

There's violence against all races here. People get killed everyday. And if your friends could afford to emigrate to Canada to live a better life, who are we to begrudge them that?

And lastly its "you're", not your.

B/c your in-tune enough with the times.
The ANC will have to make landgrabs from the white populace of SA once the gibs stop coming to hold over black horde for another week.
Time is limited.

If you live in south africa, then you know that the white middle class is basically experience what black people experience in america.

Thousands of murders every month

'totally normaal bru'

>so letting them back in would be good for european nations
Exactly why they won't do it. If Boers had brown skin and shouted "Allah Hu Ackbar" all the time then they'd be let into Europe no problems at all.

I dont think the land grab was related to what destroyed zimbabwes economy

lol

I can work on my tan and start yelling snackbar shit?

Don't you know that "Immigration" only works for niggers and Muslims?????

I think they are 10% actually.

>White minority oppresses black majority as long as humanly possible
>White minority loses it's international support
>Seething black hate ready to erupt into an actual physical oppression
>OMG GUYZ call your congressman. White lives matter! they were mad we systematically murdered all of them but now they wanna systematically murder all of us and they hated when we did it to them and now they wanna do it to us they're hypocrites!

South africa deserves it. Maybe don't test chemical weapons on your majority black ghettos if you don't want to get macheted.

Also do you just make this post every few hours because you're passionately a historical revisionist troll or because you genuinely care about Chalize Theron?

It was the nationalization of every economic sector, including farm land.

is that a fucking vuvuzela in his pocket?

>africa

Post this on pol
b likely doesn't give a fuck

Implying white people had any say about what the government did. Implying we have any say on what happened before we were born.

>know a guy who looks like your pic
>glasses, stubbly beard, the lot
>he's into slingshots
user what is this image specifically referencing?

Yeah. That rarely works. (It has in the past, but not always)

Printing money like there is no tomorrow didnt help either.

>Be zimbabwean president
>kick all white farmers off their land
>food production of the nation significantly obstructed.
>experience extreme famine.
>beg for food-aid
>receive aid from china with the return of exclusive precious metal mining rights to the chinese.
>such is life in Zimbabwe.

i didn't think retards like you actually existed

Let the niggers have south africa. The problem will sort itself out once all the niggers kill each other or starve to death.

That is an issue. But no one cares. It happens everywhere. The japanese alive today didnt cause the massacre of chinese. Chinese people still hate japanese.

Why the fuck are white people even living there? They should have been smart enough to know this was coming.

NOT THE USA'S PROBLEM FAGGOT

Didn't say that it was normal you poes.

And if there was a race that needed to be killed than it should be the coloureds in Wentworth

f169bbs.com/bbs/news/251380-a-russian-visits-south-africa-elevator-shafts-filled-with-10-years-of-human-shit-prowling-ghouls-extreme-chimpouts

eurofag here
tbh it would be funny seeing that
the white ones fleeing will most likely be welcomed everywhere in the world even in other african countries

can't wait to see south afrika becoming a shithole just like the rest of africa

>The problem will sort itself out
At the expense of a significant portion of the wealth-producing whites and causing the rest to flee only to be told they have too much "white privilege" to be allowed through the border of a white state.
>sort itself out

.3% of the population is not african. Some of that is asian and maybe arab. And some of those whites dont own land. And the ones that do may not even work on the land and hire blacks to do all the work for them.

It shouldn't have disturbed production that much. But printing huge amounts of money made it so no one could buy food. Even if they had food.

Whole europe is going to be a bloodbath

Youhave no say AND no stake. Fuck south africa. Who gives a shit. They fucked up experimenting with controlling their black population and now they're gonna get their headless corpses set on fire. WHITE GENOCIDE IS REAL! Go outside faggot.

Something like that. If Europe has made one thing painfully clear lately, it's that anybody can get into Europe if they do it illegally and they've got brown skin. So look into that.

I'd love to help them. But look maybe it's time to jump on a plane and leave that shit hole behind. Count your losses. Protect your children.

What the fuck are white people doing there in the first place? How the fuck did they think that was going to turn out?

White people are absolutely hated there.

Just. leave.