Do these results mean I'm autistic?

Do these results mean I'm autistic?
politicalcompass.org/

It means you're indecisive and young

>green quad is best quad

get out of my thread snowflake

>snowflake
nah man, that's red quad

It means you're a centrist... this map is fail. There are at least 5 political ideologies.

No, the fact you post on Sup Forums means you're autistic.

some of these questions were pretty fucking stupid

This

Only if you combine it all together with other tests and graphs, like me

This

This

>There are at least 5 political ideologies.
Ideologies fit on the graph. It's not a graph OF ideologies.

My OCD is throbbing over that shit, fuck you OP

This

>snowflake
he doesn't know that most of Sup Forums gets placed in the green circle

yes

Green is good

woke

green is the best quadrant!

green is alright I suppose

>circle
nigga

Commie scum

is this result good ?

I lived in a communist country, so that makes sense I guess

green is not good u libtards means your more prone to being a racist white male

Just ( pinch motion ) !

Christian conservative?

Libertarian capitalis!

You are barely libertarian. Capitalist, ok but socially you seem VERY conservative.

I hate the questions on this test. Right off the bat the first one is super loaded and impossible to answer concisely.

>If economic globalisation is inevitable, it should primarily serve humanity rather than the interests of trans-national corporations.

1. So what do we mean when we say globalization? What is the context? Strictly the trade aspect?
2. Why is it inevitable?
3. What does it mean by "serve humanity"?

I dunno I just picked agree.

>So what do we mean when we say globalization? What is the context? Strictly the trade aspect?

They are talking about 'economic' globalization. So all world economies linked and dependent on each other. Remember when the whole world too a shit because of our housing crisis. That's what happens with globalization. It's why bankers on wall street are worried about the Chinese economy and why China wouldn't want a war with us.

>Why is it inevitable?
So far it seems to be but they are saying 'if' only to get your position on the next part of the question.

>What does it mean by "serve humanity"?
To advance humanity in all aspects, quality of life, health, education, overall happiness and comfort.

The basic question is, should the economy of the world be steered by decisions intended to improve the lives of all people or should corporations have free reign to influence the markets and thereby the outcomes of the markets on the people.

It is more complicated than that but that's where they are going.

I, for example, do not believe that the free market is an absolute.

Ugh how does it feel to try so hard to be libertarian?

Also got this? Wtf I hate niggers and Muslims and feel the government has to have control over corporations