Femanons

femanons

can you feel it when a guy cums inside you?

I have blown my load inside my gf about 5 times and lied about it, can she feel it?

hi grl here.

yes you can defo feel it. its warm and you can feel the penis pulsating.

even if you blow small loads there is a thing called gravity and that shit tends to come out....

so regardless of if she feels it... she will know without a doubt your spunk is inside her dripping out.... you noob

>she will know without a doubt your spunk is inside her dripping ou
or not

Please be in London

It depends...
Sent pics of her cunt so that we can judge the situation more accurate

Yes she can feel it. So can the guy your fucking in the ass

do you like the feeling?

your, you're. It's not hard. I know they sound the same and that's super fucking tricky, but figure it out.

>yes you can defo feel it. its warm and you can feel the penis pulsating.

shit why has she not said anything

she's not on birth control and I told her I would pull out

>so regardless of if she feels it... she will know without a doubt your spunk is inside her dripping out.... you noob

not always true

>your

no. manchester
yep. its hard to explain but it just feels great knowing that i am full of cum.

youre a piece of shit OP have fun being a father lol. If I was a betting man I'd say 6 to 1 odds youre black

maybe she want to get preggo?

some of us really want babies.

says the no pussy virgin...

I'm 36 and have nutted in countless pussies.... take my word... the shit comes out.

Why did she not said anything?
>I have blown my load inside my gf about 5 times and lied about it

>she's not on birth control and I told her I would pull out

But you dind't pull out, and now you are trying to blame her.

>shit why has she not said anything

Why are you lying to your girlfriend and why are you trying to blame her for not saying anything.
becouse she might get pregnant?

BTW, heres my girl blowing cum bubbles after I nutted in her....

>maybe she want to get preggo?
>some of us really want babies.

she freaks out when she thinks I am going to cum, I sneak one in every now and then I just wonder if she knows

and pic didn't attach

Dude. What do you this happens to the sperm? It disappears? It's a mess in there afterward you idiot.

Where did your dumbass gf think the cum went?

>Why are you lying to your girlfriend and why are you trying to blame her for not saying anything.
>becouse she might get pregnant?

if she gets knocked up I'll make her get an abortion then dump her for killing a baby

I know that's fucked up but that is how it would work out, I don't want to fuck a girl who has had an abortion

this is some next level shit

either you have pitiful loads (not likely if young) or your gf is some kind world class retard that doesn't notice streams of cum running out of her (most likely)

Because she doesn't fucking exist?

>Dude. What do you this happens to the sperm? It disappears? It's a mess in there afterward you idiot.

Fuck now I am mad at her for not saying anything

>So can the guy your fucking in the ass
that depends. You don't feel cum in your bum if he was all the way in you when he came for eg. but you can feel the pulsing.

lol bro you're garbage as fuck...

>I sneak one in every now and then
look, retard, use her asshole

it's seriously the greatest birth control ever

The fact you're answering to every post confirms troll

haha that shit is funny and hot at the same time. got any more?

>lol bro you're garbage as fuck...

would you want to fuck some baby killing chick?

Just like you enjoy doing it, they enjoy it because they are wired to reproduce.

not of the bubbles... but I've got a lot more...

one of my favs

Yes, babies are annoying as fuck.
Also you must have a tiny ass dick if she can't even feel the fact that you popped in her.

are you dense?

ur dum. Just like the rest of the inside of your body, there's not a lot of nerve endings deep inside the vagina close to the cervix. So she's not going to feel it as easily as if you blew it on her skin somewhere. At most they will feel the pulsating motion of the cock.

Then WHY ARE YOU CUMMING INSIDE OF HER
Jesus fuck, its one thing if it happened before you, but you're digging your own hole, for both you and her
Shits like you deserve to be alone forever

No I just know what I like

then why wouldn't you wear a condom you retard?
always ALWAYS wear one unless it's a steady partner on birth control, and even then birth control isnt 100%.
your only 3 real choices to avoid getting a girl pregnant is
>condom
>fuck her in the ass
>dont fuck at all

also next time pay attention in sex ed.

also your girl? great pics man

another one of my favs

because it feels good and i try to time it when she's not ovulating

I can always dump her if she gets an abortion, it's not a big deal

Yup.... thanks. :)

>then why wouldn't you wear a condom you retard?

have you ever tried to fuck with a condom? it's awful

>because it feels good and i try to time it when she's not ovulating

This. It's actually pretty hard to get pregnant. The window is very short, so if you just don't blow it in there on the few days you're going to be golden.

It's also the time she's freakishly horny, good luck on that....

top marks on both the pics and pussy.

Fucking troll. Newfags don't know how to image search on google.

>I can always dump her if she gets an abortion, it's not a big deal

i love how this gem came out of this dumb thread
what do you do when you pull out of her and she doesn't see you finish? you just say "welp im done with the sex" and put on your top hat and leave?

You will dump her no matter if she keeps or kills the baby. your a idiot.

cheers m8

I find that pretty scummy even as a guy. I'm all for dumping bitches but forcing her to get an abortion and then blaming her for getting pregnant while your stupid ass is going all in balls deep.

I'm glad you are making her get an abortion, 1 less bastard child cleansed from your heredity.

user here

i have a habit of having sex for too long and not cumming because of whiskey dick

so sometimes i just say i came just so i can pass out,
well one time a girl asked if i came even after i said i did, so i asked, how do you know a guys cums

she said, "if feels way slippery in there"

mmm....just curious, how old is she?

>what do you do when you pull out of her and she doesn't see you finish? you just say "welp im done with the sex" and put on your top hat and leave?

I don't always cum during sex user

Newfags aren't able to comprehend I post regularly....

Dumb fuck....

Btw... in case you don't know what a CR2 file is... it's the raw file straight from my camera.

Used to live in manchester
Get out while you can

every reply is just bringing up more and more questions

>I find that pretty scummy even as a guy. I'm all for dumping bitches but forcing her to get an abortion and then blaming her for getting pregnant while your stupid ass is going all in balls deep.

I guess but really it's the only option, I am not dating some abortion having skank

27...most people think she's 20... she looks young.

here's a screen cap :)

sweet. bravo.

Do you want my load? Currently in manc

Liverpool here ;)

And what if she doesn't?

Aaaaand she's gone

>implying this isnt what sex is

I'd fuck her during the abortion.

>says the bitch who forced her to have one
You do know she can refuse getting an abortion? What do you do then boi? That's right pay up because you can't control yourself and use protection or discuss with your gf to use birth control.

This is why I wear condoms and do anal. Otherwise jerking off isn't much worst off then getting none.

Probably for the best, my wife wouldnt approve

where in manc?

Yep, what said. I've always been able to tell but I do know some girls who have said they couldn't really tell though. It varies.

Stretford at moment visiting fam, you?

Just up the road in old trafford

post moar

I could come from Liverpool sometime if you'd be interested. It was Saint Patrick's Day and I'm Irish would be only right to take care of my snake.

Haha
Try harder faggot

I can make her, I can push her into anything, especially not being pregnant at her age

Liverpool is awesome

Wanna get filled up?

It's pretty good from what I've seen so far.

>You do know she can refuse getting an abortion? What do you do then boi? That's right pay up because you can't control yourself and use protection or discuss with your gf to use birth control.

nah, I could manipulate her into having one, she's still a teenager and does not want a kid

Then after just act all distant and wind up breaking up with her for supposed other reasons

Meet me outside The Gorse at 11

Post pics?

See you there

Here. You might need this.

That second sentence there? Ya ruined it!

You're spelling is shit. Mined better then yours. How's the whether we're your from?

Post pics of meet femanon. Bet you're hot.

I'm a 25 year old man with a beard who lives 200 miles from there.

You be the judge

bump

Found the Catholic

what about cumming in a girl's ass

can she feel that?

that girl is hideous bro

see you on maury, OP

nah, she will have the abortion if need be

Pretty hot for a British chick though

Just in case you genuinely decided to go, aint no way im goin

OP youre definitely the faggot in the relationship for even allowing your girlfriend to be in a state of mind where she would feel anything but despair and dread at the prospect of putting her foot down or telling you no about anything you want. No doubt you probably put hearts and clouds and shit in your messages to her - messages filled with disgusting pseudo poetry about your future life together and how you would do anything for her. She really has it good, you are her bitch, and your only outlet is coming to Sup Forums acting like you're a badass cause you blew a load in your fucking gf LOL.. you're probably trembling, constantly looking at the bed where she sleeps back and forth to the monitor hoping to god she doesn't catch you. Scum