Hey Sup Forums, what smartphone are you using?

hey Sup Forums, what smartphone are you using?

i'm on a Galaxy Note 4, still think this thing is f'n AMAZING. Even after all this time!

iphone 5 masterrace reporting in

7s. had to get a new phone anyway.

I had the note 4 for such a long time until I lost it while drunk

still to this day I think about that sad sad day :(

I'm stilling using a note 4. Had to replace the camera about a week ago. I've had this since they came out, never used a case, dropped it a lot. Never broke, no scratches. Best phone I've ever had.

Galaxy s5

Moto Z Play, its pretty dope

Samsung note 5 elite race

LG G6, literally the fastest phone right now.

6 Plus even tho from apple actually one of my better investments, i had never had a single problem and this is simply priceless

Gorgeous display, Long lasting battery life, Excellent stylus and multitasking features, Powerful performance, Highly capable and easy-to-use camera, Good design and build on the whole, Plenty of storage and good connectivity options

Note 4 still the champ

The very last Nexus. Such a shame Google doesn't make them anymore. Pixel is just slightly better for three times the price.

Note 4 masterrace. Had it since it came out and the battery is losing it's ability to hold a charge for more than a day or so. People who buy phones with non-removable batteries are retarded.

Replaced my Note 3 with an iPhone 7. Huge upgrade.

Samsung's Galaxy Note range goes from strength-to-strength with the latest instalments. There is certainly room for improvement, but by and large this is an excellent Android phone and a genuinely useful phablet-come-PDA

>lose features
>upgrade

White Note 4 ... removable battery, increased safety, speech recognition excellence, and SD card make this the best ever. Since this Note 4, Samsung has fucked up.

Typical Asian tards. If this dies I'll go Pixel probably or build my own.

Hey fag, I still have my Note 3. It works on wifi. If I ever need said "features," I'll go back to my Note 3. So far, this iPhone has been ace.

Note 5 now

>note is master race especially number 4

Huawei P9 master race.

I used a Note 4 for about 2 years after its release, but it just got sluggish and the battery life wasn't as good as everyone's always saying.

I had a Note 7 and it was fantastic minus the whole recall thing. Now I switched to an iPhone 7+ and it's good. I'll definitely consider the Note 8 if Samsung gets their shit together though.

i had an HTC Bolt. 2 months in and half the screen went completely black. it still responds, just a half black screen. even though i have insurance sprint won't do anything to help me out. i'm on my back up phone wich is the galaxy note 5. its a really good phone except for the shit ass battery in it.

Quit lying broke fag. If you had the actual insurance worth a damn you'd have a new phone. With Sprint and I had a Note 4 and used my insurance. They upgarded me to N5 since 4 was discontinued. You should stop being cheap and or loser that breaks his things.

Galaxy s5. I like to stay a few years behind the latest phones as there are lots of custom ROMs available. Also I can still replace the battery on this phone every couple of years when the battery life drops off. Can't do that on many new phones.

You sound poor and gay.

Note8, yup!

Korean reports suggest that Samsung is working on a pressure-sensitive OLED touch display, and that this could debut in both the iPhone 8 and Galaxy Note 8. This 3D Touchscreen will incorporate the 3D Touch functionality that has been part of previous LCD generations, updating it for the contemporary marketplace.

Nexus 6p fag checking in

iphone 4, got it for free with an upgrade, never really cared about phones, works well for me. i always have a laptop on me so just use that for whatever you would use your smartphone for, phone mainly for texting, calling, and whatsapp

Got a free Galaxy S6 with 10gb data/month, also free of charge. It's alright, never had a phone before.

i am so stoned i thought that was a wierd joint with a supreme glass tip at the end

they told me that with my insurance that i would only get $200 off the cost of a new htc bolt, only the bolt, no other phone. or i could upgrade to the galaxy s7 edge for the low price of $400. fuck that noise. i'll wait until the next galaxy note comes out.

OP3
Ex Note3 fag
OP3 is better in everyday use

Yeah 200 deductible. I kinda lucked up with my situation. Nothing was worth upgrading to. I'm going to cherish this expensive fucker as long as possible. Phone prices are ridiculous!!

that thing looks nice!

Still pushing this Samsung Galaxy S3.
>IPhone is shit

Samsung J3-6

It's not bad phone but I still use my S3 for youtube and games.

Death. On October 5, 2011, Apple Inc. announced that its co-founder had passed away. After battling pancreatic cancer for nearly a decade, Steve Jobs died in Palo Alto. He was 56 years old.