Hey Sup Forums. I've been going to therapy for a year now about my homicidal tendencies...

Hey Sup Forums. I've been going to therapy for a year now about my homicidal tendencies. My therapist basically just tells me keep my mouth shut in public. What do? Loli for attention

Artist: aki99

Stop fapping to loli you stupid faggot.

This. Definitely chop those balls off, that's probably half the reason youre so fucked.

What you do is dont kill anyone, it's not that hard. Everyone does it, not kill anyone, that is.

Dont be an hero and waste your one chance at life.

Find a new therapist. Sounds to me like he/she is doing nothing to fix your problem.

You ever watch the show Dexter? Turn into that guy. He was a fucking boss... Definitely watch it if you haven't!

>what do?
keep mouth shut in public, besides, what you going to gain from killing people

Sounds to me like you should keep your filthy whore mouth shut in public.

I get the satisfaction. Only people who want to kill other people will understand what I mean when I say it's just something you want to do.

You probably did not get her right...

No Therapist would say to a patient to block even further his feelings, and I say this as a psychologist.

Or find a new one...

He tells me it's all in my head and that I should just control them but I can't just not think about it.

Just find the right people to kill. There are a lot of folks out there who could do with a little bit of killing. Do your homework and don't get caught.

Your urges are never going to go away. Better to channel them productively than to keep wasting your money on Psycho the Rapist. He ain't gonna help you.

i know, but how is satisfaction going to get you anywhere in the long run. get a hobby or a goal and focus on that.

Have you considered self-homicide? It's kind of like when you really want to get laid but can't so you pleasure yourself. It might work as a nice stress relief for you, and no one of value gets hurt.

>how is satisfaction going to get you anywhere in the long run
Assassination is a profitable enterprise. Job security is off-the-charts, too, second only to morticians.

>tendencies

Unless you've actually killed someone all you have are homicidal thoughts, which is pretty normal.

fuck off normalfag

Stop eating meat, if you consume a murdered being it makes you a murderer too that and it over saturates your mind with animalistic desires such as homicide, be a vegetarian and look into Hinduism esp. the Saiva Tantra and the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, avoid anything that has to do with the Vedas.

you where lookin for someone to kill op?

So this is an entire different advice...

It is not about not expressing your feelings, it is about redirecting your mental energy to more bright things...

Maybe you should ask him about pills, meditate try to look at life in better colors

One tip, get out of Sup Forums and stop being in place with dark energies...

>Loli for attention

Fuck I fell for it!

Check into the funny farm.

fap to lolis

Kill people if you want just be ready to die afterwards for it worst thing on earth is an animal that goes over the boundaries of society and then dies crying for mercy

Just satisfaction?

People who have urges and a need to end someones life have a deeper meaning to it generally.

Understand the mind of a sociopath or psychopath. Selfish is a good term to use. OP you're selfish as fuck basically.
Do you have urges of just being in complete control?
Pull hissy fits or rage when something you are doing does go your way?

Hey if you need to kill people. At least be productive about it.

>Pic related

Weren't you going to move to Canada or something? What's keeping you?

kill your self

probs the immigration laws hes so against

He's not really a human because he doesn't have a soul or basic human traits like empathy and common sense. At worst that's just some sort of animal cruelty.

But you should go for it. Apparently they let you wander around for half an hour after hopping the fence now.

stop being an edge lord attention seeking faggot?

Also, how retarded is it that you can go to a therapist and say you want to kill people and that's all you get, but if you say you're attracted to kiddies they report you to the police before you even get home.

OP so edgy

Stop misusing your buzzwords. OP wasn't trying to shock anyone, he was just looking for advice in the wrong place to look for advice.

protip: if the therapist hasn't done anything more than tell you to shut the fuck up about it, they've already determined you're not a threat to anyone and you're basically just an attention whore.