They finally arived. What should i listen from them?

They finally arived. What should i listen from them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c7rCyll5AeY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oversteps

Rosetta Stone lessons on how to speak English?

noisia - outer edges

>buying overpriced meme headphones

youtube.com/watch?v=c7rCyll5AeY

only trap

just listen to your favorite album

>trying out new headphones with 128kbps youtube audio

>What should i listen from them?
Pajeet, you should listen to Abdel Halim.

I've had HD600s for a few weeks, I was a bit sceptical at first but I've absolutely fallen in love with them now.

They're especially good for relatively simple music (by this I mean only a few instruments and mid-range vocals) e.g. folk music, ambient, violin/piano sonatas, rock and roll and blues. I've got massively back into Bob Dylan and Simon and Garfunkel since I got them. If that's not your cup of tea try Another Green World by Brian Eno, Innervisions by Stevie Wonder, Pet Sounds (in stereo) or some techno with excellent sound production e.g. Underworld Second Toughest in the Infants.

Have fun user.

Current 93 or some decent black metal

kek

>tfw too intelligent for Sennheiser

>too

I've found this music almost tests your listening set up. Lots of sonic trickery, give it a whirl:

Earversible - Tsujigiri
soundcloud.com/earversible/earversible-tsujigiri

>tfw too intelligent to ironically mispell adverbs

says the poorfag using $10 earbuds

this

Something you're already familiar with so you can see how different they are from your previous headphones

but that's an adjective

Lo-fi covers of early R.E.M. Songs

it's characterizing an adjective, so it's an adverb

Steely dan aja

You are shouting into the wind my sweet child, for I am too intelligent for the English language

holy shit
that's a level of intelligence never once reached in humanity

Shove on some ZZ Top. I think you'll be surprised quite how good the sound production is.

You get an amp with them?

Listen to your wallet crying

Your wallet won't be crying over such a menial spending unless you are poor. You're not poor, are you?

>いつ感じる

>everyone on Sup Forums is a NEET

Sorry mate, £230 really isn't a lot of money to me.

>not getting sony mdr v6, the patrician headphones of choice.
>absolute pleb getting overpriced senns that plebs gravitate towards besides ath m50s
>absolute disgust from reading OP
>state of Sup Forumstards

>sony headphones
>good

>getting this butthurt over things you can't afford

This guy has beats.

>unironically being poor and proud
M8 hd600 has been around long enough to rightfully earn its reputation.

fuck off you luddite

Okay guys OP posting here. I'm just telling quickly my first experiences with them. So first of all before i hadn't listened anything from them and i was pretty anxious if i had fallen into some kind of meme headphones and that they would sound like shit.
So first music i tried from them was some hip hop and 20 sec into that my stomach drop. It sounded like that the whole warmth of the sound was missing and there was only really clean corpse left from that. Then i pretty much started binge listening every genre and wasn't really pleased. Finally i went have something to eat and came back and put (pic related on) which is one of my favorite albums. I have listened it half way trough and i love the sound. It is so clear and fantastic and the open back makes it feel like that i'm really in on that music world. I think that i will learn to like them more just by listening more from them. I just probably spend this night by sipping some tea and listening my favorite albums again from them. Also it would be cool to hear your first experiences with highend headphones.

Yeah my english is pretty terrible.
I will definitely listen some ambient from them.
Planning to listen Murmuüre - Murmuüre
No, if i have understood correctly the biggest problem for
not having an amp is that you might not get as much volume out from them that you want? To me it sound good for at least for now. In future when i get some more money i might get one.

FUCK. JEALOUS.

>It sounded like that the whole warmth of the sound was missing and there was only really clean corpse left from that.

It took me a bit to get used to them. I was using K701s before which have an extremely wide soudstage, it was weird going to these when I was used to that. I'm sure they'll grow on you though, they definitely have for me and I barely touch my K701s now.

One thing I'll warn you is that poor sound quality is extremely unflattering with the HD600s. You'll notice recording errors and bad production more often. The plus side of this is that you'll appreciate good sound production a great deal more.

>One thing I'll warn you is that poor sound quality is extremely unflattering with the HD600s. You'll notice recording errors and bad production more often.
I have already noticed that. It's just crazy how different these sound compared to anything that i have heard before.