I was smoking a joint last night outside of a bar when a cop walked up to me and asked me how my night was going

I was smoking a joint last night outside of a bar when a cop walked up to me and asked me how my night was going

I probably should have been arrested or fined at least, but he was very cool. I got lucky

Thank you, cool cop

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZljN2Y-9_bQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Arrested for what? Possession of 2 grammes? Intent to share?

where are you from exactly?

Weed is legal though?

he should have shot you
scum.

If you were black you would of ran into the night.

Possession but more specifically smoking in a public place (same thing as drinking in public, hence why you have to brown bag your drinks)

Massachusetts

Just barely turned legal, go to any surrounding states and you'd be in jail

youtube.com/watch?v=ZljN2Y-9_bQ

well pretty hollow post then don't you think?
fucking priviliged living-in-a-state-in-the-US-where-the-devils-lettuce-is-legal-stoner head scum

Fucc that shit, I've walked around drunk with open liquor many times and the cops have never bothered me. Probably because I wasn't bothering anyone else.

I live in London Canada if you were wondering.

Yeah, well USA is very different. When I was one week from being 21 I got arrested for internal possession of alcohol (being drunk)

Shit is ridiculous here

You're in America? I'm surprised the police didn't murder your entire family just for making eye contact

I'm in boulder, you lucked out!
Good for that cop.
...something something "A policeman's number one tool is his discretion" and you weren't hurting anyone

>internal possession of alcohol
kek

If anything, I guess it shows that not all cops are bad

Yup, I've dealt with some real meathead cops, and this guy was awesome. Props to him

yeah guess thats true. normally I'm an edgy ACAB cunt but you need good cops if you dont want bad cops I figure

once got pulled over high as fuck on my way to denny's
cop was ready to arrest me since i had a suspended license, expired registration and expired inspection.

as he was asking me to put my hand on the car his radio goes off with some unknown code talk and the cop immediately freaks out.

he said i was free to go right away and that i got lucky. he and his partner ran to the car and took off at a high speed lights and sirens.

i shat so many bricks i could build a village

Oh Mass. That explains it. My friend and I were riding once, he was speeding, cop stopped us. Took our joint and the rest of our weed and let us go on our way with a warning. This was back in like 04-05

This is fake news. Sad!

The universe smiled upon that day, friendo

There are some cool cops out there

Once we were stopped by a group of like 10 cops.
>Very high on LSD and weed
Also was not supposed to be driving bcause of reasons.
Plus they found a pipe in the car and little weed.

Cant remember how/why, but my friend ended up smoking and showing them all how our pipe worked, since they had never seen one like that.

They let us go and kept the pipe. They said "if you want it, bring something for us"
>brought them some bread, muffins and big bottle of Coke
Got the pipe back and hell of a story to tell

Isn't it legal recreationally there?

>Not killing the cop as soon as he approached you.

Statist bootlicking cuck

I once was drunk walking home the cops stopped me was alone, asked them if I was detained because of excessive walking or what where my charges, they laughed I laughed.
12 hours or 16 hours no record was weird.

yeah and most cops are good. You usually only ever deal with the ones busting you or hear about the ones that fuck up. But they have Internal Affairs detectives for a reason and they take that shit seriously (police misconduct). You never hear about the cops that get fired or busted, thats not sensational.

Most cops are good and I respect every cop I've met. They do a shitty dangerous job every fucking day. How many busted up bodies in car wrecks and poor skinny kids in drug abusing households do you think you could take before you get jaded about life and people?

I once was outside my home smoking weed with an ex friend of mine neighbors said they are smoking marijuana, we had whiskey in the car, saw the cops they got out we got inside said he have a report of you smoking weed, wow that smell we where still inside he said the bottle is almost empty anyway you guys smoke inside your home all the weed you want, because we usually have real business to take care off.
stay safe we were yes officer we were in our almost 30s we felt young that day and we came out with a real smirk.
The neighbors would do fucking surviallence on me since then.

...How would he know that it was a joint ?

you even been near weed when your not smoking it? the shit is stinky my negro.

Maybe you should stop smoking and learn some grammaryou simple fuck.

Yes and no, I've been smoking in the streets everywhere and never had a problem. They will not start arguing over a "smelly" cigarette, they can't really prove that's a joint like that and unless you look like a mudslim or a nig they'll leave you to your own business.

you should be more grateful you arent black

dumb faggot.
Grammar*

Cool story bro, but fuck you anyway.

top post

To be fair, if a nigger was smoking weed then the cop would know the nigger stole someone's weed.

I lit up a joint outside of a nightclub at closing time once and within seconds everyone's heads were turning "IS SOMEONE SMOKING WEED?"

I was out of their like a bullet, not because I was afraid of being caught but because fucking EVERYONE would've wanted to hit it

never saw it that way

Weed isn't legal in too many places bud.

pal

im not your pal, guy

Yer some police officers are ok like that same here in the uk I've been stopped they took the spliff and the weed but gave me back my grinder which had kief in it