When will this cunt die?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not soon enough

why the hate?

'cause he's a cunt

fair enough

I'm sorry DAMN wasn't a better album user.

Probably not for a few decades, he's quite young and seems to take good care of himself.
Why do you ask?

i don't liked it that much tho, i'm not talking about it

he shares a different opinion that hurts OPs self esteem.

Was it the Angelic 2 The Core review?

no, i don't even watch his videos, i just hate him

Why such negative feelings towards someone you don't know and has done you no wrong, op?

Are you Nigerian?

'cause he's a cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo

how

>man fully articulates his thoughts on recent releases in a very humble and helpful way while reminding us that these are just his opinions on an album and that he's not trying to make us agree with him
>Sup Forums shitposters just call an album shit and never discuss any music other than name calling
>I'm supposed to side with the latter

Making new threads about him is counter-productive to your wishes. You'll only get him more attention and more potential subscribers

It's true that he eats vegan and tries to eat healthy and he lifts, but his paunchy physique indicates an extremely starchy, carb-heavy diet--the downfall of so many vegans.

Why though? Why do you feel this way? His demeanour? His attitude? His opinions?

True, my father's vegetarian and ends up eating nothing but pasta and curry and has become a fat fuck

Is this your first time in Sup Forums?

I'll never get the hate he gets. I think he's enjoyable to watch and I appreciate that he doesn't let -- or at least tries to avoid letting -- mainstream opinion affect his own.

when you stop giving him attention.

i hate how he changes the albums behind him

He very clearly doesnt know all too much about art

No?

85 years from now, comfortable in a bed surrounded by his many loved ones.

stfu cuck

He's right though...

it's more thought out than just putting the album art over his face, and it allows him to be succinct with his discussion, not having to constantly list albums, rather just edit them into the frame behind him when he would mention them.

When to a Needle Drop themed party last weekend
Pretty fun but it was hard keeping the autistic Fantano hate that Sup Forumss instilled in me down

im talking about the ones he puts on the library

>Needle Drop themed party
what

don't be jealous, you can start collecting vinyls too

i hate vinyl too

really hard to explain
random videos playing in the background to the soundtrack of his 10/10 albums, the calassic thrown into the mix, lots and lots and lots of memes
the host was wearing a blouse version of the shirt in OP

wtf, that sounds like that meme of the girl wearing a dress with the top 10 scaruffi's albums

remember his humanz review? everyone, I mean everyone who wasn't a fan of the album said exactly what he said.

>that time anthony grew out his hair and dyed it blonde